Why do you hate xenos?

Why do you hate xenos?

Because they rejected my sexual advances and have too many vaginas.

Because I no longer know what is reality and what is memes.

Honestly, I don't. Because I never started with the Imperium memes.

Because not to do so would be heretical.

BLAM!

I read the dark hunters novel which had some xeno and astartes cooperation but it really was a case of two unique individuals on both side taking a chance in a desperate situation.

But the galaxy is just a horrible place and the imperium continues to wake up each morning despite the hate, so it's not the worst choice to make.

I don't, but then I guess I also don't exist in a dystopian fascist hellzone where aliens and demons try to kill me 99.5% of the time compared to other humans trying to kill me only 75% of the time.

I don't, but Tau don't look like that so I kinda dislike you trying to use false depictions to sway opinions.

The Alien fails, because it cannot embrace the Emperor. Also, why should you care about filthy aliens, when the perfect waifus allready exist?

Because the god emperor demands it. Its the same reason I hate anyone else who isn't a white man.

It's worth remembering that Mankind's hatred of the alien is predicated on a well established history of abusive and genocidal actions by xenos.

I hate hooves

They do not worship my glorious human dick

How many is too many? Like seven?

Cuz der empra tol me to

>the same reason I hate anyone else who isn't a white man
Gay?

W̤̺͞e͓̩̠̞͕ ͓͉̤̳̺͖͡d̯̪̜̼̥̕ͅo͔͕̝̳̪̻͟ͅ ͖̱͍͓̠̪̝ṇ͚o̙̳͍̰͢t̰̪̯͇͈̗͙ ̭͓̱̣h͔̣͕̩͟ḁ̻̮̼t̗̦͓͍̠͢e ̩̝̰t͇͔̰̠̗h̴̙̪e͕̰͎̹̤ ͓̺̞̪̦̙X̹̬̪̦͈͖͠e͇n͔̻o̸̰̤̜͉s͠.̘̭̝͇͘
̴̞͇͍̯A̘͔̜̞͕l̟͉l̘̭̮͎̺̰̙ ̙͖͇͍̰a̧̝͓̤̞̠̖ṟ̯͖̞̠͈e̡̪̩̝̹̬̼ ̳e̪͉͈̠q̯̩̖̯͕u̜̤̦͇a̗̠͎̕l̢̩̼͔͚l̶͍̯̖̘̜̩̜y̙̘͉͓͢ ̕t̖̳͔͍̘̝͜a̻̩s̞̖͇͖̥̻͝t̤͓͍̤̝̖̯y̨̖ ͉̰̙̹̮̳t̺̮͚̺o̰̱̜̪̞͞ ̥ͅu̹̤̦͝s.̫̩̼͇̻
͚͠O̬̰͇͜M̪͎͇̱̼̙̞ ̶ͅṈ̟̝O̸M̬̖̫͇̘̫̪͜ ̡͙̠͎͍ͅN̦̫͉͈͉̳̳O̹̮͓̭̦̕M͈̟͈͇ ̷̙̱͉͇̼̝N̷̟̱͇̫̩̰O͝M̢̻̞̘!̗̣͠

All men are shaped by the ground that comes before. Thus their hate is twofold. The lay scholar, steeped in ordinary lore, hates the alien for its actions. But only the sage (and the common man, innocent of learning) hate with full depth.

To know the alien is to know alien ground. To know alien ground is to know the inhuman; to know the inhuman is to be tainted by it.

To love humanity, one must reject the inhuman. Hence the hidden truth of the lay parable, "ignorance is strength."

Yes it is true what you may have heard whispered amongst the catacombs betwixt the night and nether-night! Why not say it out loud for all to hear. Let the fools doubt and sneer, it matters not. Be proud of your humanity and keep it unsullied and blessed.

This is as my Master told it to me and now I tell it to thee.

There are a billion names of damnation! A billion kinds of things that slither and slime and defile the land and sea and wind. Each thing is a kind of sin spawned by man's evil. And that man is very sinful there are many of these damned things and their power is great.

As the purpose of all things in nature is to increase so it is with the damned. They would we joined them and so they seek to overcome us. In alien forms they assault us. In sleep they come to us to spread doubt and fear amongst us. They would corrupt our hearts and see us damned too. Trust them not nor suffer them to live.

For each alien destroyed is a soul freed from eternal bondage. Each mortal alien life is a human one raised to glory. Thus our eternal destiny is written in the blood of the alien.

With sword and spear destroy the alien. With cannon shot and gun blast smash the alien. With lasers and searing plasma scatter the alien to the stars. With tooth and fist and hammer blows, with axe and shell and poison-bombs, with virus-charge and thermal mines... Kill them... Kill them... Kill them all!

As my Master told it to me now I tell it to thee that thou shalt tell others in thy turn.

>implying blueberries do not

Honestly... I don't hate Tau or their players so much as there's not enough material to work with.

Yeah, they're Orwellian Blue Satyrs who balance out the grimdarkness with grimbrightness. Yeah, their players Cheese-playing Weebs who love eating each other's cock-cheese. But that's really all there is. Just memes that get repeated. Beyond that they're so overly bland I just can't make fun of them beyond these two or three jokes that are already old.

Well... The one thing I can think of is that in 8th edition they've become a mirror image of their lore.

Tau think the Imperium is their equal, that they actually have some clout in the grand scheme of things... and Tau Players, because their faction was so cheese-filled, got the same impression in the meta. With 8th though, that concept has been completely obliterated. Tau are no longer the easy mode of 40k, and they've actually got to work to win... which honestly makes me think that the reactions of butthurt Tau Players are exactly that of the Tau when they find out exactly how they scale out in the grand scheme of things.

Emprah is a Turk tho....

Because they suck

Roaches have existed for millions of years, but the inhabitants of Anatolia in the 3000 BCs were Caucasians.

I can't help but notice that the trooper's lasgun is in a direct line with the officer's nuts.

The Emperor Protects.

Actually they were black.

Tau have 2 things really going for them, story wise:

1. They are really the only enemy in 40k the Imperium can be diplomatic with. They add a flavor of war that includes realpolitik.

2. They give a reasonable outside perspective of the Imperium. From the Tau's perspective we can better appreciate the horrific and grimdark aspects of the IoM.