Galactic Federation

Space Lobsters go to war edition

>magnus drags himself from the creep, adopting a guise similar to a speaker

"well well, looks like I have a dael to up hold"

I'm sorry,what?

How are you here?I purged all the Wastes artifacts left.Unless Betus made a deal with you during the possession.

ooc was thinking for Yss space combat then once the Horde fleet is down to half we'll say the blockade is broken and ground combat will commence. Y/N?
The UE is bringing:
20 super dreads
60 Dreads
300 battleships
1000 cruisers
300 carriers
3,000 destroyers
15,000 corvettes
So Prethoryn add that to the coalition fleet. Pretty much sending everything.

>The remaining defenders of Yss gather around the fortress city of Mexen, ready to defend their capital to the last. Inside the capital complex isa homing beacon, which is working endlessly to bring forth reinforcements to aid the defence. Protecting it is vital to a possible Dukedom victory. Yssravannar air forces have also begun to firebomb the areas afflicted by the Hive creep.

I'm kinda unsure what's happening, Horde says it's on the ground and Betus, but others are saying the space battle is still going on. Someone confirm which is which?

all I know is this is the flelt the prethoryn are bringing
750 class five bioships (Dreadnoughts) 15000
1250 class four bioships (Battleships) 18750
2500 class three bioships (Cruisers) 25000
5000 class two bioships (Destroyers) 10000
10000 class one bioships (Corvettes) 5000
73750 points
all plasma no shields or doomsday weapons and can't take advantage of any special rules IE no dodge, swarm, boarding
and im not running t hem because I have no idea how this works

>magnus looks around and then he sends tendrils of black and biomass into other enemy ships.

"we are the champions, my friend"
>he mutters under his breath
"and we will fight to the end"

>another hudered or so ships go down. leaving the hoard with merely 500 of their former millions. then the ships seem to vanish leaving the visage there.

you think I cant hide when I want to you arrogant fool? that poor bug thought I had gone and here drones had " mental scaring" and when I offered to beat the unbeatable.... who could refuse?"
>his immaterial smile is sickening

both, we just started attacking to get to you

Anyways,where is the Betus speaker

[currently back on station, trying not to look at anyone in the eyes]

Dude,I am the Ambassador of the Wastes.I know how you work,idiot.You're a fucking spirit.

Though I commend you for hiding in a drone's body.Mental scanning must have been easy to bypass,right?

Look,either way,I don't care.As a spirit,you won't decay,but they can't study the Wastes from you.Do your job,I guess.

Then I'll kill you.

Hey,Betus.You said you purged Magnus.Thank god I decayed the artifacts manually,you may have taken some.

Why didn't you tell me?

YOUR ARRAGANCE IS ANNOYING

>it seems that the spirit picked something up from the speakers, a short temper

ITS NOT FAIR. BE AFRAID

>Knowing that they have not a lot of time before the Coalition arrives the Horde forces move out to surround the city. Trucks carrying heavy cannons and self propelled artillery ready themselves to bombard the city. Tens of thousands of artillery pieces open up spitting fire into the city till night falls. But that is when the millions strong host of Horde soldiers charge in to test the Dukedom's resolve.

>the speaker scratches its throat with its blade

we only found out when we began to warp our pods to yss. he made logical arguments that we couldn't refute. and even then it was worth it to save the dukedoms.

and how quickly will that kill all wepon regen?

Rolled 85 (1d100)

Rolling for the fortress shields to assess damage

You realize you are from the bottom rung of the bottom rung in the Wastes ecology,right?That's the only reason you could even leave,because you are incredibly weak.

Strong to them,of course,but relatively weak.

Either way,the Wastes chose me as the Ambassador,and I am not arrogant.Just pointing out the truth.

Plus,I purged fear out of my bodies a long time ago.Well,except for in one of my neural clumps.I save that one for horror movies.I can't be afraid.

Look,whatever.I understand you wanted to leave the Wastes and show off,and if I was in your position I would do the same.So,how about this.

Before the Mother activates her kill switch,which would leave you nowhere to hide in and kill you,I'll move you into one of my spirit carriers and take you home.

>The shadows in the chamber coalesce, becoming a massive dark shape that takes up a good deal of the room
>The fluttering of wings is heard and black feather begin to lightly fall all around
>The thing pulls itself in a bit, shrinking to a slightly more reasonable height, shuddering as it does so.

It'll kill you all in one second,except for your Mother.The killswitch I have would kill her too,though.

Regardless,that is a Wastes entity.Only one is needed to kill the galaxy.It's happened before,and I try to prevent it.I didn't scan your drones myself because I trusted you.

Any more secrets you have?

Ooc damn son

>The shields manage to withstand most of the sustained barrage, a testimony to Yssravannar shielding. Shells to slip through and wreak havoc, particularly on the outer parts of the fortress city, opening gaps for which to through.

But I don't want to go home, I want to stay here and kill more things, and be FEARED for my power. Not forced to run like an insect. its not fair

>he pouts and kills another ship

Rolled 48 (1d100)

Ok add 32,900 to that.
And for this one for every 1000 pts roll a d100.
Kinetics you add 22 against metallic
Plasma 20
Lasers you add 22 against bioships
And Horde fleet is gonna be 120,000 fleet power
Rolling to see the state of the defenders

>Carter sighs
Look,we're in a situation right now.Do yiu require anything?Also,can you ask ASMODEUS to meet me soon,to discuss the interloper?

Plenty of secrets, but we didn't know about him until an hour ago. And if it saves the birds....

>the speaker shrugs

Then it was a worthy sacrifice

>the blasts have shaken the defenders, most of whom are levy defenders, trying to shore up the knights and Searjants defending.

I know it's hard,but eventually all spirits evolve into stronger beings,you know.Just that it takes some time.You'll be feared in the Wastes soon enough.

Look,just finish killing those ships,and I'll take you home.I'll even give you some Spirit Chalk to eat.

fine
>he finishes most of the fleet, leving some left for the alliance.
I still liked those drones, they were refreshing ly simpleminded

Speaker,I do not think you understand.
Your death from the mutation killer to save Yss is understandable.I am not angry about that.

What I am angry about is the fact that your mental cleansing didn't pick him up earlier.I could have got him then.Why is that?Do you need improvements to it?

Okay.
I'm sending some bioships to help rescue Yss refugees.

I'll be in one.Just come over and get in the carrier when we're there.

>we killed the speaker, he was incinerated we assumed he was gone

>this time its the queen who speaks "we assumed he was a simple body snatcher and hadn't taken our other drones.

fine
>he vanishes and reappers next to carter
still not happy

[I neeed to sleep night]

>the death button is activated and the hive goes limp

I thought RP threads were banned.

>As the artillery barrage ends there is the sound of thousands of boots and pairs of treads marching forward. HT-72 and Apokalypse superheavy tanks all advance to the main gates their turrets elevating and as one or seemingly so they open fire. And with a battlecry from each side and a massive charge into the city the last battle for Yss begins.

have a photo of one of the dark vengeance guys ive painted

no, its quest threads that were banned

Rolled 25 (1d100)

Rolling for the initial charge

Rolled 56 (1d100)

Pretty good my dude.Roll 100d100s for the first fleet volley
Rolling for the Horde side

Okay.
>Carter immediately grabs him and puts him in the suitcase-sized carrier.

Now that that's over,I'm going t help with the refugees.

>The initial Horde charge is rebuked easily, heavy guns and lines of infantry shredding the Horde assault. Clearly this was a test wave, the weakest of the Horde to test the defenders.

Ooc I rolled this for Horde attack

> is a muffled sound of cursing and complaint, turns out Magnus also learnt a lot of hive curses

Night everyone see you in a few hours, when the hive is doing clean up

ooc that's cool my rollwill be for the second wave.

Rolled 96, 48, 19, 68, 77, 82, 39, 46, 22, 17, 8, 38, 15, 97, 14, 84, 50, 13, 96, 70, 82, 89, 96, 26, 8 = 1300 (25d100)

F̺̙̟̗̯̪͔I̙̦R͎̼͕̫̻E̺̻̯͈
̱̠̭B̠̤̘̟U͖͔͕̣̣̼̦͕̝R̹̤̟͎N̤͇̦͚̠̹̦͉ ̘̼̞͎̝T͕̩͓͉̳̬͚H͈͉̻E̘͇̼̣̮̩M̘̭͕ ̮̺̘̘̫̮͖O͓̣͉͍͚͍U̗̤̼̠̪T̫̣͈
̤̗̦̣̦̟

Ooc kk

>After the initial assault, another wave attacks and almost breaks the defence, having broken in at a few places. The Horde has managed to establish a foothold in several locations.

Rolled 41, 39, 98, 43, 37, 23, 61, 93, 77, 31, 89, 86, 21, 4, 84, 45, 57, 87, 53, 75, 54, 50, 52, 37, 88 = 1425 (25d100)

can only roll 25 at a time

Rolled 91, 26, 75, 7, 21, 18, 89, 7, 8, 61, 61, 34, 99, 75, 25, 39, 12, 95, 1, 86, 2, 6, 75, 36, 29 = 1078 (25d100)

Rolled 26, 13, 42, 99, 43, 60, 35, 7, 94, 57, 81, 42, 50, 50, 80, 38, 43, 82, 86, 56, 78, 62, 76, 33, 9 = 1342 (25d100)

Rolled 88 (1d100)

Rolling for third charge

Rolled 75, 46, 76, 65, 43, 57, 22, 65, 33, 41, 24, 81, 50, 96, 50, 37, 81, 15, 36, 82, 2, 77, 37, 2, 15 = 1208 (25d100)

>Tanks and millions of infantry break into the city walls burning everything in their path.
ooc just roll 25 per volley

Ooc oh fuck

>The primary line of defence, save for a few pockets of resistance, is shattered due to the heavy tanks and more powerful units of infantry. The second line of defence is taken up as city fighting breaks out.

Rolled 47, 53, 83, 59, 71, 36, 55, 54, 19, 96, 31, 94, 19, 61, 14, 36, 35, 93, 73, 75, 95, 80, 41, 17, 37 = 1374 (25d100)

So each turn we'll just roll 25 dice
Ohh shit. The Dukedom is fucked.

I need to go but if you need more reinforcements bring as many additional prethoryn as you need

Rolling for the attempted counter offensive

Rolled 48 (1d100)

Whoops

Rolled 31 (1d100)

>The warlord of the Horde in his mighty superheavy tank slaughters the defenders as his forces pour into the city. Looking for the one who leads the defense so he can kill them himself.

>The Horde is blunted by the sudden ferocity of the defense. Tanks exploding and infantry being slaughtered in droves. Still they come hungry for bloodshed and victory as many thousands more into the city's interior.
ooc it's cool dude we'll probably just roll a d100 to see how well the fleet battle is going to speed it up.

>Baron Taxla cuts down warrior after warrior to reach the Warlord, to bring him the duel he seeks
The Grand Baron is commanding the defence of the city barbarian. You may fight me if you wish, if you think you can win.

ooc so the Horde has reached the last line of defense let's see if forces from orbit are able to reach you yet. And how many have gotten past the blockade.
>Heavy slugs from the Warlord's heavy machine gun sow more death in the ranks of the cities defenders. Thirty superheavy tanks and 3000 infantry men following him as they reach the citadel.

>Taxla stands at the gates to challenge the Warlord, alone, while the defenders bar the gates
To die in service the the Barony of Mexe and the Dukedom is the greatest death of all.

Rolled 83 (1d100)

Rolling for the fleet

>Carter's vox crackles as he speaks.

Yeah,but this is against a bunch of space slavs.Not really the best way to go.

Fight him,sure,but I have medical teams on the ready.

>Imperials,Ploraxians,Prethoryns and even the Noo break for the planet's surface. Landing behind the Horde army's rear guard as they smash it apart. Coalition soldiers rapidly heading towards the city even as the two warlords engage.

It's just to hold them, for the Beacon under the citadel to unleash its power.
>Taxla draws his blade and activates his armour, facing the Horde and it's might Warlord

Rolled 36 (1d100)

Rolling for strike

>The blow is blocked by the Warlord easily, showing Taxla's age getting to him.

Rolled 8 (1d100)

Rolling as well.
>The warlord draws a massive chainsaw. His heavy armor making him look like a monster out of a story book.

>Clumsily he strikes his heavy weapon missing the Baron completely.

Rolled 6 (1d100)

>Taxla throws the clumsily attack off with grace, regaining his fitting and going in for a riposte

>The blow is just as clumsy and misses entirely

Rolled 2 (1d100)

>The blow is blocked and the warlord attacks again

>Carter views this all
Jeez,yiu guys need to do cardio.

Rolled 23 (1d100)

Yeah it's basically a regard and a old bird fighting

>after this appalling counter, Taxla attempts to break the deadlock once more

Rolled 46 (1d100)

>The warlord quickly strikes again

ooc laughing my ass off because of this fight.

Rolled 13 (1d100)

>Taxla manages to hold off the assault, but only by a few moments o losing his head

Ooc Jesus christ

I like to think this is a more graceful fight with blocking and parrying rather than it being so clumsy

Ooc
Maybe later,but I find it hilarious thinking its two old guys swinging canes at each other and missing.

Like that final duel in Up,but with more back pain.

Rolled 33 (1d100)

It's actually so funny how bad it is, gonna roll for another attack

Rolled 19 (1d100)

Ooc let's see if I can hit.

This shit is tragic

Rolled 62 (1d100)

Mother fucker!
>Their weapons collide and the warlord is feeling increasingly frustrated

Rolled 7 (1d100)

Let's hope this ends it

Rolled 66 (1d100)

>The Baron barely holds his ground, his body being pushed back by the sheer ferocity of the attack

Rolled 17 (1d100)

The most foul of all sorcery is at work here

Take that you foul beast!
>Taxla attempts to follow up the attack

Rolled 38 (1d100)

>The warlord gets hit with a solid strike but attacks back with greater ferocity.
Ooc probably will be a fucking 1

Rolled 12 (1d100)

Ooc I'm not even sure what we've done to annoy the RNG gods rn

>The counter is enough to throw of Taxlas follow up, but nothing else

>Even Magnus is laughing through the vox.

Rolled 72 (1d100)

Die bird thing!!!
>After the last strike by the Baron the Warlord goes in for the kill.

Rolled 56 (1d100)

>The sheer power throws the Baron back and he slams back into the citadel gates
Nice shot brute

>The beast slashes it's blade all along the Baron's chest. The massive serrated weapon tearing apart armor and flesh.
Praise RNG

Rolled 13 (1d100)

>The Baron struggles to rise, taking immense power to stand
Whoever gets the last hit now, it doesn't matter brute. We've already won

Rolled 8 (1d100)

>As the Baron lies bleeding the Beast,warlord of his species, towers over him and makes one last strike.
Ooc got work everyone so this will be my last roll. Keep the thread alive.

Ooc
What,but the earlier post said he was slammed back.

What is going on?

Ooc I said that before he rolled

Ooc rng is very fickle
>The Baron manages to parry the attack off just barely

Ooc he got sliced and then thrown into the wall by the strike.

Rolled 76 (1d100)

>After making a opening, the Baron goes for another strike

>The sudden strike is so vicious that it's manages to take off the blade arm of the Warlord, hacking through the armoured arm and sending him back.

Ooc is arm severance a bit strong? Or would breaking it be better?

Eh.I mean,I think the Horde will be basically shattered if they lose,so killing the Warlord is fine.