Call me stinky linky now, bitch. Oh, and we're just getting started

Call me stinky linky now, bitch. Oh, and we're just getting started.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMA6xAHo6Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=qOOaH6BAwvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKY

I bought your shitty Ponzi token at 2750 and sold at 3880 you stinky linky loo

Stinky linkie never learns

STINKLY LINKY BOOOO

every fucking coin is mooning, so fuck off

S-s-stinky L-l-linkAAAAAAAGGHHHHH HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS

ARE YOU THROUGH SHILLING? BULLSHIT I CANT HEAR YOU!?

Stinky linky

It is inveitable.

Please don't leave me behind. I haven't got my order in yet!

I'M A STINKY LINKY

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

$4CHNallday

best link copypasta

>buy link at 5k
>after months of hodling it's finally only down 20% to 4k
>due to bitcoin's insane growth this is still slightly up in fiat
l-lok guis im investign

deadcat bounce, its over for you bro

Needs to be updated with Zeppelin os and TownCrier

If you want some real action, wait till the mainnet is up and the big-name partnerships start revealing themselves.
Before this happens, the price is pretty much irrelevant. Didn't care when the price dropped to 13 cents, and I don't care that it's 60 cents, it just doesn't matter until the Chainlink network is actually operational.

still well down 50% on the btc ratio, and way down on the eth ratio aswell

stinky linkie, and you will always be one

YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=GMA6xAHo6Ws

OH WE JUST GETTIN' STARTED BABY!

This

>Implying everybody is a retard trader moron like you dimwits.

I made money in BTC bullrun and bought 200k Chainlink with my BTC at 1500sats. So you niggers can't even fathom how much money I made with 2 trades at the right time and holding. And this is only a small part of my portfolio. Chainlink will make me lots more money while BTC will not.

Now scram you degenerate pajeet fudders.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOOaH6BAwvY

lol, you guys didnt believe this would be a top 10 coin? Fuckin idiots, only huge coins get fudded and shilled this much. Go back and look at btc and eth u fuckin retards.

at this point i can only pray that btc makes a run for 25k and chainlink dumps so i can buy it

The only difference is that link didn't tank at all yesterday like every single other coin.