We're in a bulltrap right?

we're in a bulltrap right?
we are going to go down to 7k right?
i didn't sell all my coins for nothing, right?

not a bull trap, just recovering on our way to 25k

If more tethers get printed we'll hit 25k and then crash to 10k again. Screencap this.

Otherwise another dip to 13 and slow rebound. Maybe 20k in January.

we are, the bull"trap" isnt called bulltrap because it sounds funny

please comfort me more with things i want to hear

ive got all my money in tether aswell. Most people on this board, in crypto, are retarded. 70% of the population is low educated and they sure as hell will try to get free money. They are emotionally attached to their money and because of that they think that bitcoin will never die. the exact same happened in the dotcombubble but everybody ridiculed those who put their money away at the top. Hold fiat the next 2 days and scoop everything up cheap while the rest slice their throats causing blood to flow in the streets. And that sir is when you buy.

thank you brother you weakened the fomo within me

Just letting you know, when i called it, that the bubble will pop when it was 19k, people didnt believe me. I started doubting myself even though i had solid evidence it would. Dont always listen to people, especially when they dont have solid ground to stand on.

t.anonymous

desu im pretty new to this so i dont have a lot of ground to stand on myself but all things considered this seems like the right thing to do...

You will be left behind.

The fork is in 4 days. We are headed for 23k. There will be no further dip. Only consolidating before the next big push.

Enjoy FOMO'ing back in @ 18k

No. No. No, you sold it for usd unless you set price at 0.

You do realize that tethers have to be created in order to stay valued with dollars that are being introduced into the market right?

A simple look at the dotcombubble chart and some research in TA does wonders. Basically all the people that wanted to go in bitcoin are already in bitcoin. That means no new money will be flowing into btc. Lately a lot of new people joined the market with money they cannot afford to lose. If btc crashes panic will occur. Also bitcoin fees of 50$+ is insane, especially if there are way cheaper and faster methods on the market. This coin is so overvalued that if it would be released on the market right now everybody would think this is a scamcoin. Nothing, and i mean literally nothing justified its current price. Keep holding if you want to lose 50%+ of your portofolio, or sell for fiat/usdt if you want to get things real cheap.

how low do you think btc will go exactly

>A simple look at the dotcombubble chart and some research in TA does wonders

t. Nocoiners

When will they learn?

u find that pepe on facebook? geez
hahahahahaha babbies first correction "muh TA" "muh dot com" you guys don't really get it. also who is still holding btc? ETH + Alts
literally never. when I pass them in my lambo maybe

8.5k atleast, if it breaches that support line, which it likely will, it will reach 5.5k-3k.
Not a no-coiner, been in the market for 6 months, i know how things roll, and a know that a majority invests on gut. Let me tell you, your gutfeeling will give you the urge to sell when btc hits 10k.

First correction? Where you there with the chinaban? That was one hell of a correction which caused a bearmarket for 2 whole weeks, i saw my portofolio lose 40% for 2 whole weeks and kept on holding. Keep downloading your pink wojaks, you will need them.

...6 months you've barely seen this thing get off the ground user. Nobody invests in gut unless they retarded and like losing money user. It's about math + smart investment. Read whitepapers + do research.
Chinaban was nothing dude I held that whole time and lost more than 40%. Plus everyone knew China ALWAYS BANS SHIT THEN REPEALS REGULATIONS for their own profit. So I bought more alts and made more $. 40% isn't even bad.

if you lost more than 40% then you invested in shitcoins. If you read whitepapers and did research you would have lost 40% max. The last 6 months were the most volatile parts of the market. In those markets you sure as hell need to learn fast. Aka you can live in a rich area and still say i lived there longer than you in the ghetto so i know more on how to survive.

yes I did I'll be totally honest, alt run leading up to that was too juicy. except for eth that is not a shitcoin. But I'm up 200%+ on those buys now and I never sold (eating 60% losses for months) because I knew that shit would go back up (china + korea just wanted to accumulate) so you're saying you know more because the market was extra scary? I've been in this for long long time. Mtgox exitscam and shit. That was more scary. It's ok user you too have seen some shit in your time but trust me when I say nobody knows where this is going in 2 weeks, I don't and neither do you. Could be $0. Could be $100k. Don't throw out TA memes. This the wild west we're cowboys now and the scenery is nice but don't lie any second natives could come out and scalp us. But with ETH + Alts your horse will be really fast.

everyone, please. Look at this retard and fucking laugh.

I feel like I was late to the game and I bought 3.6 BTC for $800.

The thing about patterns is that they repeat themselves, just like history. The only thing we can learn from history is that we dont commit the same mistakes. My grandpa was a broker and heavily invested during the dotcombubble. He made the same mistake that many of us are making now. He bought back when the bull trap formed. Im pretty sure he learned from it because he lost 1+ million on that call. You can be the most advanced trader, but if you get sloppy and get too attached to your money, you are bound to make mistakes. ETH+ alts are the best call. I agree. That why i sold into usdt and waiting for the crash so i can get them way cheaper than they are now.

ere are his four signs of a financial market bubble:

(1) Everyone around you is talking about stocks (or real estate or whatever the fad asset of the day is). And you should really start worrying when the people talking about getting rich in certain areas of the market don’t have a background in finance.

(2) When people begin quitting their jobs to day trade or become a mortgage broker.

(3) When someone exhibits skepticism about the prospects for stocks and people don’t just disagree with them, but they do so vehemently and tell them they’re an idiot for not understanding things.

(4) When you start to see extreme predictions. The example Bernstein gives is how the best-selling investment book in 1999 was Dow 36,000.

or just sell out again? Enjoy missing out on easy gains before the fall again

This scenario implies that BTC never ever recovers from this fork, that it's considered as useless. Alts being indexed on BTC, I don't see it as very likely.

You sold all your coins for nothing you weak handed blood clot.

Have observed all 4 I'm the form of my alt image boards and the die-hard resistance to people selling

>1. I think the advent of social media is exacerbating what you perceive as "everyone talking about it". Its something that previously flew under the radar and people are surprised.
>2. I havent seen a single person quit their day jobs to trade shitcoins, normies have been here for only a month faggot
>3. people can be defensive of their own shit
>4. half of those predictions are autism honestly. No one has ever said "DOW will be X or I will consume my balls"

basically you are an idiot for not understanding things.

its not about the fork?

The BTC drop yesterday was definitely about the fork and it's going to happen again because accumulation

>4. half of those predictions are autism honestly. No one has ever said "DOW will be X or I will consume my balls"

ahh that time the Mcafee said that he would eat his own dick if bitcoin doesnt reach 1 million in 2019?

it really wasnt, it was about the BCH and coinbase scandal. How thickheaded are you?

((((Bernstein))))
Disregarded everything else in this post

yes, can you honestly take that as a serious indicator? I dont own any BTC anymore. I dont want to be apart of normie speculation.

Youse a dumbass but you're gonna be rich as everything is going to drop horribly before 28th because accumulation

well, i think they proved my point.

when would be the right time to short? today or in a couple more days

when the double top in the bulltrap has formed, so in like 1-2 days.

yes user you did well. The pink wojaks will be a true christmas miracle

post your short position faggot.

Nobody gives a shit about that shitty fork.
redpill me on why anybody would care. As far as I know noone who matters is involved with it.

This goy knows. /bread

>scandal
this is what normies actually believe
user you don't know any more than the rest of us please stop larping and shitting up the board thanks

to lazy to research shorting, got all my money on bittrex. But shorting right now would be stupid because there's no double top yet.

I am glad to see you have no educational background in finance & financial instruments.

>this is whose giving advice on Veeky Forums

Show us your x100 long

Newfriends listen to this post. Cash out now or get your pink wojaks ready.

t. started 2013. this is my third bubble

I have no BTC ;)

>to lazy to research shorting
oh my god user please stop posting I'm half retarded and I understand shorting
this wow

You get free B2X for the BTC you own at the time

im pretty sure you dont have to have BTC to long or short it, just a moneydeposit.

B2X was a big deal in october/november, now the hype died off, this didnt cause the pop.

brainlet
r
a
i
n
l
e
t

Holy shit Veeky Forums is legitimately retarded. Theres this one guy telling you all the absolute truth and what says Veeky Forums?

HURRRR HODL LOL TOO THE MOON 100K ON MONDAY LOOL TAKE A LOAD OF THIS NEWB

Dear U6bVQKu9, I will laugh with you soon when all these faggots loose 90% of their gains. They dont deserver reasonable advice

I saw these exact same newbs getting justed in 2013.

this guy has been in crypto for 6 months. I'll listen to my grandma's dog first.

appreciated, thanks! Be sure to make a screenshot of this thread.

Sell if you can guys or move to alts. Alts will crash too, but they can recover unlike BTC. I panic bought the dip at 12k, and am waiting for cuckbase to give me my coins, but I will be moving to alts personally.

Doesnt matter hes right.

someone said short in 1-2days, what do you say sensei? tonight? i have very bad feelings. been here for 6 months

>he thought buy high sell low was only a meme

welcome to biz

Listen time spend doesnt equal being better at things. If a friend of yours played a game for several years and is a certain rank, while you play the game for one year and you are a few ranks above him. Can he say with a reason beyond doubt that hes better than you because hes been playing the game longer?

usdt would be smarter, because when alts are ATL you can buy in again without losing your value

I dont play video games and my friends arent faggots I dont know.

I have $300 worth of BTC on coinbase, will be like $250 after I send it to binance, should I really send it and convert it to tether?

user...you're listening to a guy that's been in for six months and doesn't know what a short is
same this board has gotten extra retarded with normie invasion last few weeks, I need to leave for a bit

This being said go ahead and sell. I'll buy all of your bags then sell them back to you in a month except for BTC because fuck that.

I dont know exact timeframe but Its coming. I think any time in the next 1-4 days or longer things to start going down but once it starts it will be fast.
If its stable or up for 2-3 weeks I will consider myself wrong

>my friends arent faggots
All friends are faggots given the opportunity.
We compete we our peers.

Why 2 days?

Use LTC

Are you really that retarded or have you never had a discussion with someone? Its called a figure of speech to point out your falacy.

I think that is a good idea. I'm going to HODL my alts (cuz I'm a low test HODLer), but convert what bitcoin I have left to tether.

if you follow my opinion, yes.

Isn’t the gdax workaround still better then sending from coinbase?

Anyone else starting to get that Fear of Missing Out?

2days > because in about 2 days, maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more, everything will come down.

you made an analogy dumb fuck. a shit one. Yes people who have done something longer are going to be better at it. Yes there are anomaly "wiz kids". They rarely actually work out. There a reason why you interview for an associate position out of college and do not just take a seat behind the CEO's desk.

What's special about Christmas?

user you have to stop larping. you have made it quite evident that you have only a cursory knowledge of this. I will screencap this and repost it in exactly 48hrs with the caption
>>retarded larping user was retarded all along who else is laughing

ive never seen this much green ever. my retard friends, 40/50yo+ family members are now talking about and investing into crypto. utter shit coins/tokens with nothing but hype backing it are rising too fast. john mcaffee..., btc tech becoming obsolete, no development. btc vs bch war.

in the 6 months i was here i never even thought once about shorting. however now... im betting 90% things will crash and the big holders will gain more share. I might be wrong though after all im an uneducated fuck.

Nothing retains upwards trend for years, there is always a setback.

Im not listening to him I came to the same conclusions. Ive been holding for years never sold a single coin of anything and have just been waiting for the pop.
Everything Ive been watching out for for the big pop is now here.

also this wont recover fast. Last time we had the gox desaster to keep us down for a long time. This time we have the bcash drama and BTC being unusable die to congestion and fees.

This is not a "just hodl and be up in 2 weeks"-situation.

If I give you my email will you stay in touch? I need a mentor.

jesus fuck

Shorting is retarded. Shorting now is especially retarded. That'd doesn't mean we're not due for a recession. 95% of you are poorfags who chase the market for small gains that inevitably get wiped out when the crash happens and think short is a magic word that makes the bears go away.

except btc is the "internet" in the dotcom bubble, and the bubble is alts u idiot.

this thread needs to be nuked it's far too retarded, reddit facebook boomer levels through the roof. I'm out.

Sorry, english is not my first language. But what you are trying to say is that the chance of encountering a "wiz kid" is so low you throw the idea of someone else being right, right out of the window? Your call, I'm done discussing with you, get your pink wojaks ready, id love to see them in a couple of days.

no blockchain is the internet in the dotcom bubble, alts can be separate bubbles, but if you were there during the btc bull run to 19k, you know alts were bleeding, alts can be bubbles, most of them arent. "idiot"

for what to be exactly

dunno, general talk with someone who understands this vs the shitshow that's this board, young lad here.

go

holy FUCK YOU ARE RETARDED. What is it with this board recently, used to brainlets but my god...

Blockchain is the next internet and bitcoin is currently in a speculative bubble you Downie

Listen, im by no means an expert on this subject or other subjects, i do however have decent knowledge about things, especially if i put in it. If you still want to email me about something ill make an email address, just let me know.

What fork?, im i getting more free shitcoins?

blockchain sucks donkey dick in all honesty
how many of you run a full client? i gave up years ago.

When was the last time Tethers were "unprinted" or burned?

i already made it clear to him :D

You are unironically the most retarded person I've seen on this board and that's saying something. Hurr durr dial-up sucks the internet is shit lol