Best Crypto Exchanges

Dear Veeky Forums, what is the best cryptocurrency exchange for buying and holding 10 altcoins?

I want to have a single exchange where I can buy a variety of coins easily and safely. What would you recommend? I am in the US, if that influences things.

Also I may provide a small BTC donation to the most helpful suggestion.

Veeky Forums please. I really want to get off of Coinbase and into a real exchange.

keep lurking

I lurk daily. Most people talk about coins and trading, not which exchange they use.

BINANCE

>two different UI for trading and both are very nice, likely among the best ever
>only requires your email address to sign up, no bullshit
>lets you deposit up to 2 BTC right off the bat (yeah no personal information required)
>Binance coin (BNB) lets you get discounts in trading fees
>the earlier the you acquire BNB the larger the discount is, up to 50%
>the reward for referring someone is 50% commission on all trading fees they make (received instantly)
>it's super fast
>based in China (fuck off IRS)
>Going to eventually offer the same service as FUCKING COINBASE
>The Coinbase-type service is going to work better and it won't rape you with fees like goybase does
>Essentially Binance will be the thing that's most likely to kill Coinbase once and for all
Bottom line, it makes trading seamless and easy and that lets you focus on making more money, I didn't even mention Binance Launchpad and Binance Labs. Switch to Binance already

if i convinced you plug in my referral code when you sign up, thanks: 10930125

Hope I helped OP!

I buy ETH on Gemini and transfer it to Binance

forgot to list address since u said u might donate

LTC: LdE8nUew9gJRJAWknVoUZjYgXBHSurudQo

BTC: 16pAXvzStSaQxoSv7xiEYJqmEwGkN48yWN

How long did it take you for Gemini to verify your account? I've been waiting for two weeks now on Bittrex and I'm ready to give up. Coinbase is a shit fest with zero customer support so they won't even allow me to add my card without contacting support (which, at this point, I'm almost positive is nonexistent).

Shit the fuck up

4 business days

Thank you for the post, I appreciate it. However, I've looked at Binance and there are a couple things I didn't like about it, such as being based in China and the relatively low volume in comparison to the big exchanges. I'll take another look, but for now I'm thinking I will probably choose another exchange.

I've been using binance, can you directly upload cash to it?

Binance is now one of the top exchanges by trading volume. It is worth mentioning that they are listing a far greater number of coins compared to Bittrex.
This is due to legal matters as Bittrex cannot list coins/tokens that are considered to be a security by US government.

Binance have added nice functionalities such as stop loss. They regularly do airdrops (got 500 TRX). There are two different UIs which are really easy to use.

Also Bittrex seems to slow down when there are a lot of users online.

I am using both exchanges however I am thinking of transferring my funds to Binance.

By the way, if you anons ITT still don't have an account on binance and are thinking of registering you can use my referral link, thank you. I used another user's ref when signing up from here. I only get a small percentage of your trading fees, I have a small portfolio so every little helps..

ref=10276835

Good stuff. Hope they can hop on it soon so I can throw them my money. I really want to be able to buy into something for a nice 2018 HODL.

it only supports crypto, so no fiat yet (they are adding it later on), it support USDT though, you can deposit any crypto they currently support and are adding new ones almost daily recently!

Low volume? It's the 4th highest volume exchange.

Binance is the 4th biggest exchange in the world, and im pretty sure it is the #1 fastest

So, here is my dilemma.

LTC sells for 280 on binance and 300 on coinbase. How can I buy on binance without buying LTC/ETH on coinbase and trading it over?

Is Binance better than polo?

You Have to buy BTC/LTC/ETH trade it over to Binance and sell it for USDT which is a crypto called Tether and its purpose is to hold the value of $1 at all times. Until Binance eventually adds the ability to purchase crypto with your bank or card, you must deposit crypto from another source.

Yes, i've used many exchanges including polo, and Binance is the most pleasant experience

Okay, but that sorta means if I buy 1 ltc and transfer it it'll lose value, no?

Likewise ETH is overvalued as well.

Coinbase always have their prices higher than pretty much every other exchange, your gains will out weigh the losses from transferring.