Get Ready To Watch Some Crazy Shit

Strap in lads. Shits getting real.

Strapped in since ICO

Lets go.

it's goin' up 4 real

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OK I'M BUYING I'M BUYING DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mfw only 2k LINK

Do I buy in now?

LOCKED AND LOADED READY FOR SERGEYS CHRISTMAS TREAT

aaaaaaaand dumping

wew bought at .15

Yes sir. Buy high sell low.

what do you mean? its still below ico...

Why can't I buy this shitcoin anywhere?

Let’s gooooo boys. 50k link here. All our strong hands are causing this. There is little to no link left for people to buy!!!

10k Linklet here, hard as a rock right now. To my fellow poorfags who accumulated and believed in the dream, good job. We might actually escape this life of slavery.

I have 106 LINK, am I going to be rich boys?

holy shit, we're going to make it

I'm o angry I didn't buy even more at .17cents

I had the money to throw at it but wanted to be moderate

Oh well, still have a chance into the millions if things work out for link

binance, etherdelta

Ya this morning the sell side of the order book was only ~20BTC, and the buy side was ~60BTC.

Under a million could buy up every LINK currently in orders on Binance.

you'll be able to pay rent at the end of q1 next year. Congrats user, you have made it.

Same, feels so comfy to get in at the atl of such a high potential coin.

That’s why spiking bc there isn’t much left to buy. Demand is going to go nuts.

Yes, this will be the ATL in another day. Heading to $1 EOY so you'll x2 buying in now in about a week's time.

Yep. Can you imagine if we get a exchange listing. Holy F that’ll cause massive spike.

Holy SHIIIIIIIIIT Sergey is CHAD ass FUUCK

you can buy on binance

ref= 10276835

83 on cmc. Good god!!!!

TFW no-linkers and those that sold think they're waiting for "the dip" when this is it and we're never going back.

how much link is good amount in your opinion
3.5k poorfag here but i have seen a lot of shit and still holding so i plan to hold more

Don't worry, that'll be a good $1,000,000 eventually.

It'll probably be sub 40 cents again before it hits a dollar

Thats 700k when link is $200

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

NOLINKERS: APOLOGIZE

Hey Linkies o had a thought. You remember when we all bithced about link getting listed on Bittrex and cried when it was only on Binance.

But do you see what is happening now? Binance is one of the most popular exchanges. So maybe we wont even need to be listed on Bittrex?

>This is the most innovative piece of technology
When you guys say things like this, I get the feeling you don't really understand what ChainLink does and you just get excited by technical jargon you don't really understand. Don't get me wrong, oracles are great and I hold a bunch of LINK, but this is hardly "the most innovative."

bittrex has a lot of volume but also a lot of problems. I am hoping it will get listed on poloniex

for those who don't know what the reporter said

But what i am saying maybe Binance is enough?

Fuck me, lads.

I sold 45k LINK yesterday at ~2960 sats, hoping for a brief dip to let me round it out to 50k.

I've been waiting all day since then, hoping for it to drop so I can buy in again. BUT IT KEEPS GOING UP.

FUCK ME. I've been in on LINK for months, ridden out all the mini dips without wobbling once, but now I picked the PERFECT time to fuck myself.

kek

Weak hands

>die bestandsnaam TOPKEK

This is how I know this time its real. I'm usually you user. Hopped off XRP after the first pump after bagholding for months. Hopped off CND with 55% gains when I could have hit 4x if I held another few days.

Not LINK. You'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.

>maybe Binance is enough

Yes.

LINK can't be stopped

man i am getting some NEO flashbacks here

WHY CANT I FIND THIS ON TRADINGVIEW!?!??!?

FOMO back in you faggot, you can still save yourself!

Hands Of Steel, lads.
The Holly Retribution is finally coming to all nolinkers.

I've already accumulated all I need. Im just being realistic.

because no one knows about this fkn gem besides biz and some reddit fags. when the world becomes aware this shit is going to explode even more than it is right now!

there is literally no reason why this pnd shitcoin should be mooning lmao

oh, shit will get real soon when the dump comes LOL

fuck outta here back to india u pajeet

you havent read the whitepaper?
maybe you should buy more OMG

Its going to go down. Unless theres insider info there is nothing behind this.

No new exchanges (confirmed by rory), no eoy news (post by sergey)

The method in which it's launched it key. Since the nodes don't technically require more than 1 link to be staked. This present more of a ground level business opportunity rather really any other coin has to offer.

This decentralized data sourcing network will be able to be utilized far passed the realm of crypto.

Very innovative In my eyes.

SERGEY IS A CUTIE!!

Sergey followed poloniex on twitter, its a matter of days/hours

>buying high
Never change

>there is nothing behind this.

OH NO HE DIDNT!!!

Since when? November? December? Can we see when he followed? I know he does but that doesnt mean anything. Rory wouldnt say not to expect exchange news.

you deserve it, daytrading scum

>Swift confirmed they are using blockchain to run their Bond payments
>Rory confirmed the SIBOs PoC was developed for Swift's bond payments

Rory would say don't expect it because that wasn't the EOY announcement, doesn't mean it won't come anyway.

Keep telling yourself that. You'll FOMO in at $1. You'll still hit 2x from there by EOY though.

the fomo is real with this one

only shitcoins need shilling

>no eoy news (post by sergey)

Please tell me you didn't read it. Either that or you're fucking retarded, and I'm really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

It was fun while it lasted. Be ready to buy through the holiday.

this is how it works. you day trade the coin 24/7, accumulating more, feeling great about yourself, until one day, you sell a "top" and it just keeps going.

gg, my friend. gg

risks of daytrading can be managed too... but around here nobody ever does the maths it seems.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>1.2k linklet
fucking JUST
my precious linkies.. please go down for daddyy..

Im gonna hang myself soon.
I missed out on buying link.

dude, there is absolutely no excuses
pray for a dip, chase some shitcoins to make up capital and buy back

I was waiting for a dip to 25 cents and it never came again.

Sold at 3150/40cents, had over 20k, now I have nothing. Just going to reinvest into other coins and see where this goes. BTC was 19k one day, but yesterday if you had a buy order waiting at 10k it would have gotten filled. Just wait and be patient. Without news, no matter how hard they pump this it will come back down.

>not saying when this hits $0.88 you're going to see some serious shit.

It's still cheap as fuck, dude, just buy it so you don't have to worry any more. Even if it halves in value who gives a shit, it's going to go over 100x in the next couple of years anyway.

CHAD

>Only 29 coins in the top500 that are not making gains
Congratulations on this, seriously

One of you guys shilled this in a thread in November saying something edgy like "how to turn $1000 into $250000 with LINK." So i bought 10000 on a whim at .16

Thanks you God damn bizraelis I can't believe this board actually delivers value amid all the shit posting.

Tfw EVEN LESS LINK

I'm already sitting in DGB waiting for a moon. But link keeps going up. How do I catch up?

Market sell all your LINK right now. Move into bitbeans and when it moons go back to LINK.

In this bull market you'd get gains on any shitcoin. Don't count your chickens dude. This shitcoin has a lot to pull off to ever go past a dollar.

I don't know honestly, Im not the best shitcoin chaser, but as of right now the simplies way would be to keep refreshing mcafee's twitter, have btc prepared on all the exchanges and buy as soon as you can, sell at around 80% profit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Chain Link, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Coinbase, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pump and dumps on BitBean, and I have over 300% confirmed gains. I am trained in gorilla crypto trading and I’m the top Link bagholder in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to Chain Link but just another target. I will wipe your coins the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Linkies over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Pajeets across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the blockchain and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.
>Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.
>I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.
Nice copy pasta, biter