Just 6 spots to go

Just 6 spots to go..

Remember we were are around spot 100 a few weeks ago.

This is the most obvious overtaking of the anonymous coin market in the history of blockchain.

wasnt it just hacked lol

FUCKING DOGE COIN DARK.
we found worst than the deluded linkies.

Delusion. Verge will never move higher that XMR. The only thing XMR needs to fix is scalability and they are working on a solution.

You were warned so many times.I am amazed no one of you saw this coming, then again, most people on Biz are stupid.

Sounds nervous

Just saying

>This is the most obvious overtaking
this is the most obvious pnd
amount of bagholders will be majestic

seen this coming and already took my profits on it, made 2900% profits. still that doesn't make it a good project.
it's a hard fork of DOGE fucking COIN.

a 3 billion pump & dump..... ugh.

a week ignoring MCO now mooning, feel the FOMO ;)

verge has a public blockchain. It's not even a real competitor to monero.

>another retard thinking market cap means real money

Why would it be retarded to think that? Unless there's some proof of the contrary? Which I presume you have.

Marketcap is just last price x supply

>make shitcoin with 1 trillion supply
>buy and sell to myself for a dollar
>market cap instantly increases by trillions
This would be irrelevant if market cap was weighted by volume, but it's not.

>Implying you want a public blockchain for a privacy coin
topkek

Most people do not know the difference between XMR and Verge. Even Macaffee does not. So it will keep going up until people finally read up on it. The Vergen shilling is excellent since it has tricked soooo many people into buying it.

Remember kids, Verge has a richlist.

FUCK

sold this the other night at 1100

i have the worst luck

Normies in Facebook are buying Verge because it's so cheap they can actually afford more than 1 coin. Same with Ripple. They know nothing of the worthleds shit tier tech behind it, we're in a massive bubble

>Why would it be retarded to think that? Unless there's some proof of the contrary? Which I presume you have.
because whales that control majority of supply (you can look it up on its "private" blockchain) got it almost for free
the only real money comes from stupid newcoiners who doesn't know its just a doge fork and will buy whatever macpajeetaffy faggot point at

i hope the normies get burned heavily on this fucking shitcoin and do their research in the future before buying more shitcoins