JumpChain CYOA Thread #1575: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x7wryLYBzZg
youtu.be/uyTSS4iq0cI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Val still alive?

Nope. Dead as a door mouse.

Good.

>import Ten-Thousand Winter Nights from Mortal Hero Gauntlet into Soul Eater
>get a murderous sword-waifu
Best idea or best idea?

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to single handedly conquer medieval Europe, how would the average peasant in the know respond to said conquest?

Is there any point on wasting time on convincing people to join as companions when you can just murderer them and bring them with you?

Depends on what abilities do you use, the exact time period and whether you get the local churchs on your side or you get labeled as the anti-christ or whatever other pagan demonic entity is there around.

So, now that Solars is out, just be a Solar and conquer everything.

Speaking of Exalted, can you still summon demons from Malfeas outside the Exalted jumps if you have the sorcery to do it?

What did the boggart turn into when you faced it in Harry Potter during 3rd year?

And how did you make it funny enough to laugh at with riddikulus?

What would people like to see in a Powerpuff Girls jump?

No idea... my Jumper blacked out. When I awoke, I was told I'd not only destroyed the Boggart and the wall behind it, but much of the landscape around the school for several miles. It was quite funny seeing the Wizarding world label me as an unnatural expression of magic.

Super Satan Powers, Formula for Super Girls/Boys, Super Smarts, Refilling bottle of Chemical X, themed villain stuff like that used by Princess and the SJW chick, and mayor of a nearby town.

Absolutely nothing from the new series.

It's shit like this that makes me want to drop /jc/ and never return.

Optional drawback like Teen Titans?

Feel free to do so anytime, user.

Mhm, alright. The mayor thing would just make you the mayor of a town?

That goes without saying.

Hm, right. Might make it a drawback, sure.

Not that I know of, no.

>an Exalted's powers (an Exaltation? not familiar with the rpg)
"The Exalted" would be referring to them as a whole, "Exalt" for a single one, "Exalts" for a group of them, and "Exaltation" for the divine superweapon attached to their soul.

Great Curse for Lunars is pretty much the same as Solars, though it manifests a little differently and they additionally gain Limit from being in the light of the full moon.

Mental resistances/immunities will probably help. But willpower on the other hand probably won't do more than mitigate it a bit, since willpower only really allows you to retain partial control while under it's effects.

Yup. It's removed for everyone.

>Speaking of Exalted, can you still summon demons from Malfeas outside the Exalted jumps if you have the sorcery to do it?
You should be able to do so as normal, yeah.

Banchó's wife hitting me with a paternity suit.

Gave her a rather messy abortion.

>You should be able to do so as normal, yeah.

So, what happens if you don't pay a demon after the contract is up?

...Why would you pay demons or make a contract with them?

Demon summoning in Exalted binds them as slaves to your will for either a year and a day, or for one task.

That's horrible. How do I bind Exalted as slaves to me for a year and a day?

By beating them up and forcing them to do what you say, not sure why you would stop after a year and a day though.

Good point. I gots me some oathbinding stuff from Viking Saga and Changeling (just not sure if the Viking stuff would work without Sorcery, only got myself Words Have Power and the 18 Runes), and the Taboo from God of Highschool ght be worth looking into. Any other strong binding stuff I could look into?

thank you for making the thread properly with a link to the previous one

Eh, 1st Circles are basically spawned as servants/slaves from the get-go by their progenitors. Business as usual for them, except Creation's scenery is nicer.

But yeah, demons get a pretty raw deal.

At least Elementals can only be bound for a month, and are usually treated well on account of spirit courts getting angry if they're too mistreated.

As for binding Exalts... no clue. Demons are genuinely loyal to their summoner, and most things I can think of just force people to obey you instead.

What's stopping the Solars or Abyssals from summoning Third Circles or Fetichs? Having the equivalent of Sol Invictus at your service seems like an easy way to stomping the Realm.

Makes you wonder how the Usurpation even happened in the first place.

3rd circles can only be summoned on calibration if I remember right. High essence solars have a charm that can force a mini calibration for summoning though.

so here's a quick WIP of the destroy all monsters gauntlet

> Ideas for monster customization are about half done

>Army customization is one third done need to do Air Force and Naval stuff.

> Need to figure out what the damn hell I'm doing for drop in whatsoever

>Kilaakians are probably getting the least number of perks but the most powerful ones If you like subterfuge and science, i.e. limited numerically, but subtle and technologically advanced forces.

>drawbacks need to be done, I am pretty bad at coming up with drawbacks.

Suggestions and Constructive Critique is welcome

It's already awful and I only just clicked on it, nto even scrolled down. Christ can you not even do basic formatting?

Well, Abyssals can't learn Solar Circle Sorcery, so they can't summon 3rd Circles at all.

But for Solars, it's mostly this As well as the fact that binding a 3rd Circle demon is pretty damn hard, and if you fail, the demon's free to do whatever it wants to you.

Also, you need to actually learn Sorcery up to the Solar Circle and the spell.

>part of surrender oaths apparently made it so prisoners' vital organs can't be summoned easily
>solars go ahead and find a way to cheat past it

Holy FUCK those anons were right, the Exalted were monsters

I generally wait until everything else is finished For the formatting so I don't have to constantly reformat everything with every new thing that gets added or Expanded on.

Actually, the Yozis found it quite useful to have their 3rd Circles be summoned occasionally.

It was kind of annoying to them that they couldn't be summoned after the Usurpation.

but why tho

From what I heard the first age Solars were gangrapong their lovers and comrades near the end. Can't imagine what they'd do to their actual enemies

Because they then could influence Creation (and their summoners). Infernalists and such actually hit their peak at the time of the Usurpation, so they were actually /more/ amendable to demons at that time than before. One of them actually married a 3rd Circle (pic related).

...And that's if the Solar actually managed to bind them, because a demonologist overestimating themselves is still the main source of unbound demons in Creation.

Besides, most of the Solars weren't retarded enough to abuse demon princes. Those are threats even to elder Solars.

Also, that's pretty exaggerated. And calling them "enemies" ignores that to most of the Solars, the War was ancient history they didn't really care much about.

Why can't you fuckers just post in the Exalted General thread?

They would consider our pretending games too autistic.

Because /exg/ is dead, and because you can't be arsed to tal about anything more interesting

>Amalioin

It astounds me the Solar Deliberative were apparently nicer to her than any god, elemental or mortal I can think of off the top of my head thouh. Makes sense tho, gods are cunts and they had a Tomb King-like magical architecture dickmeasuring contest going on in a lot of prefectures so her services mustve been very valued

Which FATE can I get best girl? Mashu/Shielder?

Only GO

What's a good jump in which to rest and recuperate?

Who's creating FATE GO then?

Are the army soldiers and such Followers?

Val but not for a long while, got dires irae first which is some kind of weird alternate universe WW2 anime

Val is.

My IRL wife, decades older than she is now and in awful shape. She just started crying and asking me why I'd abandoned her. I didn't manage to get out a Riddikulus. I broke, and Lupin took care of it instead of taking care of it when it was Harry's turn. Everyone assumed she was my mother or grandmother, and I didn't correct them. Most of them were sympathetic, which only hurt worse. Quite frankly, it took me most of the Jump to get over it.

I made sure to track down the Potter-verse's version of her and ensure she and her family were well-cared for. It didn't help the guilt.

Yes,they are NPC followers,I need to add stuff about where they arrive with you and stay and such.

CATastrophe.
Seafood, beach parties, catgirls in bikinis, optional low-key treasure hunting

Yo. It's a while yet.

If you do want her, she's technically gainable in FSN or FZ. Make a new companion and make them a Demiservant. Shielder is an available class. Mashu doesn't really have any advantages that wouldn't be bought through the Supplement so she's fully creatable, just decide that the OC companion you just bought looks like her, sounds like her and lived the same life as her prior to Chaldea. Or whatever. That's just through the jump, obviously with pods you could actually get Mashu herself, since FSN runs right up until just before GO would start.

I thought Mash only exists a bit in the future to the 5th Grail War?

That charm is fun. If you use it to summon a 3rd Circle, it forces you to roll against each 3rd Circle you already bound. If you fail any of those rolls, every single bound demon you have slips free from its bindings.

Thank you

Sure but you only start a year before the 5th starts (Or immediately as it does if you're a Servant) and I'm faaaairly sure Mashu exists within ten years of that start date.

If we are talking about pods, you can just use Kaleidoscope (or any other alternate universe traveling method) to search for a version of her.

How is your Dies Irae reading going? I just finished the first route, but I guess you read faster than me.

That too.

Oh no, my time is split between many things (For example, finishing off the machine perks for Automata right now) so I'm only just starting Kasumi's route (Since I did Marie's first). Still have enough notes that I could probably make the jump pretty big as is though.

Do you ever plan on updating the Warhammer Bretonnia jump or is it already in its final form?

>Yes,they are NPC followers,I need to add stuff about where they arrive with you and stay and such.

Cool

New Jump when

Oh, most of my stuff is eventually getting redone in some way. Bretonnia is one of them but barring major issues, it's not going to be for a while.

Cool, thanks.

Mmmm, not sure. I've got a few things that only need descriptions but I've been having a bit of trouble staying on task when writing fluff for stuff. May take a break from writing for others and see if I can get at least one thing out before the month's end.

Why? That's what Jumpchain is all about: Showing off how big your metaphorical dick is.

What jumps have the best flight abilities? Feel free to give perks for either enabling it or enhancing it.

Give me some writefagging about the first time jumper told gravity to suck it.

Bragging about mary sues didn't used to be the goal, just an inevitability. Now some people definitely view it as the goal.

It's been the goal ever since Reborn got made, and that was basically the start of /jc/.

Well, I think Gravity Falls and Lifeless Being have option that let you fly as fast as you run, and Infernals can learn to do that too through Adorjan charms? Teen Titans has Tamaranean, which gives you FTL flight outside of an atmosphere.

Guardians of Ga'Hoole has Silent Wing to let you fly sneakily, Gizzard Flying to help with complex flight, and Raptor for Aerial Combat.

Wii Sports Resort has Stick The Dismount which lets you survive pretty much any landing, and Volare! to make you an ace flyer.

Ace Combat has some good stuff too.

And while not flight-specific, Super Mario RPG has Shell Charge, which lets hit top speed instantly without having to speed up. Which is nice. Also helps with ramming.

>Lifeless Being
Wait, that's the name of the perk... Hm. Tales of Symphonia, I think?

Tales of Symphonia has Lifeless Being, yes. It's a big bundle of powers that aren't so much directly power but might have the most utility out of any single perk in the chain. No need for food, rest, air or water. You can control your own age at will. I think there's some other stuff too, but the creation of light wings and 3D flight as fast as you can run is the final power I can remember it giving, which is sweet.

Clearly, you need a new home on the internet. Perhaps you could lift up Reddit's traffic somewhat.

You know... I /thought/ I knew how my Fate/ Jumps were going to go... but then you show up with apparently the best PERSON EVER and dash every scrap of it.

I don't know whether to hug you or throw you against some rocks.

>Post music that never fail to make you hype

These two, especially when played in order in quick succession. Songs which fit together well without being deliberately written to do so always get me going, but these are most topical to my jumper so it hits even harder.
youtu.be/x7wryLYBzZg
youtu.be/uyTSS4iq0cI

I don't even know what you could add. The new series is really boring. They sucked out most of the life from it.

Maybe the ability to twerk. Twerk despite being toddlers.

Reddit is shit, pretty much everywhere is a special brand of shit. The only reason Veeky Forums is the least shit is it's actually active and not some barely twitching corpse. That's not gonna stop my bitching about the anons I disagree with and vice versa though.

>twerking

jesus christ no. why.

Well I'm glad I didn't watch that.

Which sounds like the better name for a son, /jc/?
Corin, Aric, Arnath, Sammuel, Arthur, or Bromos?

Not sure on the kid's personality yet, but I imagine out of the other nine sons he's going to wind up being the practical one of the bunch. The one you see sighing in exasperation at the hijinks of the others while going "Why can't this family be normal."

Also a natural at the forge and anvil. Like, takes to it right out the womb.

Oh god why?

Definitely Sam, then. You don't call a kid Bromos or Aric and expect them to grow up practical, unless you're into reverse child psychology

>You don't call a kid Bromos or Aric and expect them to grow up practical

TBF he might grow up practical just because of the teenage rebellious phase. If you look at regular kids / human kids, a Jumper-kid would be a LOT more extreme.

Although I agree out of principle, Sammuel's just a good name all around.

What's there to do in RWBY? What's there to steal that might be useful?

No me gusta

:o)

For jumpers with extra life perks, what's dying and coming back like?

>What's there to do in RWBY?
The cast/waifus?

Aside from that... hunt Grimm, punch the terrorist villains, make transforming weaponry.

>What's there to steal that might be useful?
Dust, the stuff's really useful. Also robots, and maybe the Maiden powers if you don't mind murdering people for it.

Most interesting to steal are probably the four Relics supposedly made by the two creator gods, since they're said to bestow immense power and would allow someone to change the world if they had all four. They represent knowledge, creation, destruction, and choice reprectively.

No clue on what these relics actually do or look like yet though, they've only been revealed a bit ago. Supposedly each of the academies guards one.

Arthur. Especially if he inherits any of your perks or shit that help contribute to your kingship.

Depends on how you die.

Depends on the perk. Some perks just have you awake again the previous morning and others simply restore your body (so it would be pretty similar to full body regeneration).

>What's there to steal that might be useful?
Semblances/Aura.

What's the Waifu tier list for RWBY look like?

How is fate/Apocrypha coming along?I enjoy your Fate Jump's quite a bit.

Hey /JC/ what jumps have perks for Strategy or Scheming ?

How do I ensure that I get a feminine penis?

Too many to count. What comes to mind:
Gargoyles has the father of planning perks, being the trope namer for the Xanatos Gambit.
No Game no Life also has a few, and it has little else of interest. It's also very safe.
Overlord (LN) has one for strategy (warrior origin) and a general genius perk.
Exalted Lunars has one specifically for country-scale social engineering.
Sherlock Holmes has some for business/criminal empires.

Well, first you take any option that turns you into a girl, and then you attach a penis to yourself. The easiest way to do that is just grab the Mark of Slaanesh from Dogs of War and take the futa option, but if you really want to do it right, you'll take options from the relevant Doctor perks from Franken Fran, grab the Horse Wiener from Disgaea, and then surgically attach it to yourself.

Let's see
>Hearts of Iron
A perk that makes plans scale in effectiveness with their size and complexity
>Dragon Age Inquisition
The left Hand is a scaling scheming and plotting perk with time spent planning, it also has Shinning Example which is the strategy/tactics/leadership equivalent.
>Homeworld
A bunch of strategy and tactics perks, with a scaling strategy perk depending on how long you spend planning.
>Death Note
Just a generic plotting perk.
>Lightbringer
Just a scheming perk.
>Valkyrie Profile
Plots and Plans is ridiculous for how cheap it is.
>A Certain Magical Index
Planning/scheming perk.

> -100 CP - Plots and Plans (Free Necromancer)
>If there's one thing you're good at, it's making absurd plans that have frighteningly high chance of success. Even if it involves time travel, several centuries of planning, the invention of brand new technologies and magic, and not only requires a half-dozen deities to be remain unaware, but to actively be fooled by you, you SOMEHOW manage to put together something that might work. You still have to do the leg work and have the necessary information, and you get no guarantees, but now you have a good idea what needs to be done to achieve your ends.
Jesus Christ. Why is this priced so low?

Not too bad. Not a priority but I do have an outline formed.

Friendly reminder that SoAnon posting anonymously or someone who claims to be their friend visits this thread and makes a fuss everytime someone brings up one of those jumps.
You may want to be prepared for that.

SoAnon is a terrible person who had literally no life and is a massive bitch. That is all.