Silea Ravni - a Veeky Forums community minecraft server

Fellow elegan/tg/entlemen, I present to you the culmination of nearly a years worth of work and community-building; Veeky Forumscraft iteration 2 - Silea Ravni. Launch is on 30th of June, so stay tuned on our Discord for updates!

Server IP: tgcraft.pw
discord: discord.gg/A28pdFQ

>Who are you?
We are a community of people working towards making a great Minecraft server for fellow smar/tg/uys, free of cancer, autism and 13 year olds that plague most Minecraft servers.

>How do I know this server will last?
The server is already booked until winter on an expensive, high performance box that can sustain 200 players together with the hilarious amount of server-side plugins we have, all without any performance dips! After then, if activity falls, we will move to a cheaper box so as to keep this server up and running for the longest amount of time possible (which is well over a year!).

After then, the map will be uploaded for anyone to be capable of downloading it.

>Will there be players on this server for that long?
Definitely! Veeky Forumscraft has already had active populations for months on end even without advertisements and community growth. We have a dedicated playerbase from previous servers who are guaranteed to come and stay to play for a long time.

>What makes this server different from other Minecraft servers? It's not even modded, is it?
The server requires no client-side modpacks to play on. However, we have added a plethora of new stuff to it via server plugins, that renders Veeky Forumscraft gameplay quite distinct from vanilla Minecraft. We have 23 new crops with their own plants, fruit, juices, pies, cakes, and other related food items. We have a custom made map, which is far more beautiful than any randomly generated Minecraft map. We have magic spells, we have guns, we have early industrial stuff, we have RPGitems, we have Brewery, we have Gods, and far, far more stuff such as Slimefun, New Items, Chestshops, buyable NPC guardsmen, .Werewolves, Vampires and more!

Other urls found in this thread:

tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Canavar
discord.gg/7fANSfN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

General Rules

1.) No combat hacks.
This means no usage of modded clients which give a direct mechanical aim/damage/range bonus to its user. Xray is fine. Minimaps are fine. Kill Aura and trajectory predictors are not.

2.) No spamming.
Since there's no global chat, spamming can only be done in 3 ways and all 3 are guaranteed to get a permanent ban.
a) Creating/deleting a town repeatedly.
b) Consistently and rapidly privately messaging a person even after they've made it clear that they want you to stop.
c) Spamming the chat in lobby.
If more ways to spam are discovered, staff will take the necessary precautions to punish it even if it is not specifically covered by this rule at the time.

3.) Shitting up the Veeky Forumscraft wiki, board, discord or community in general.
This means the following;
a) Being banned repeatedly from the Veeky Forumscraft discord for severe and repeated rule violations. If you don't like the discord's rules, just stay away from it.
b) Editing lore of other players on the wiki without their explicit permission to do so at the time.
c) Submitting NSFW lore and imagery to the wiki or board.
d) Threathening community members and/or creating unnecessary personal drama and conflict with harrassment, blackmails, or humiliation.

4.) Intentionally disrupting the server's operation
Creating lag machines, bricking plugins, or abusing glitches, inadvertently or not, in such as a way to disrupt server operation will have the offending player temporarily banned for a duration of a week minimum and 60 days maximum. Since proper lag machines often require a team effort, or town members are atleast generally aware of what their neighbours are doing, the penalties may be shared across the entire town. Tell your fellow players to stop - if they refuse, report them.

[cont.]

5.) No Towns or Nations without Lore
If your town or nation does not have a wiki page up 72 hours after it has been founded, and this wiki page does not contain approximately 200 words of lore written in comprehensible english, you can expect to receive a warning from an admin. Several repeated warnings may result in your town being deleted.
Additionaly, if your lore is not representative of server theme, we may reject it. You will be given another 72 hours after then to try and write again, and you will be guided by the admin and/or the community towards improving your lore to fit in.
Failure to comply multiple times will result in a permanent ban. Pretending to be dumb and writing memelore that is blatantly ridiculing this rule's intent will get you temporary bans ranging from 24 hours to 30 days, or perhaps having the permission the make towns revoked from you permanently.

6.) No alt accounts allowed
Using multiple Minecraft accounts to play on this server will get you perma-banned on all of them..

minecraft version? how serious is the rp?

mineman serb is 1.11.2
The RP is semi serious, like going to war n shiet is usually done in an RP manner with saying stuff like: I won't accept your herecy!
But most of the time it is meme-ing around, it is very enjoyable though. The community is nice and we got some good fluff. PM me at my discord if you want info on our town :^)
discord: Belus_#4543

pic related, early stage of our town back in the prebuild, it is much bigger now.

Helvetia has a written constitution, weekly Elder Council meetings, monthly council elections, scheduled diplomatc missions, official outfits according to your occupation/rank, and much more.
RP is very srs bsn to us. Cant talk for others

>Xray is fine
I assume that means no anti-xray plugins installed and people without xray are at disadvantage. Is this correct?
>The setting is high fantasy, starting in the period just before an industrial revolution.
Does it mean machines like mob grinders and automatic farms are prohibited?
Fluff-wise I am looking for unholy blood factories grinding life into profit 24/7 and then using cold cash to buy people's souls, but that's irrelevant

the admins are cuck and allowed a literally metal gear solid - based faction to come in under the premise that "they got teleported in our world through magic"

>they build nice
>they wrote more lore than most of the other towns
>they have an interesting premise
>"haha cuck admins xD"

Really made me think

it's just plain silly they were allowed and it shows a lack of spine needed to force the playerbase to stick with the server's lore from the admins

Hi slowgrammer

/jp/ 2hu faction on its own island based after gensokyo, feel free to get out unless youre /jp/ or know the lore

pic related mayohiga

moriya shrine

kys

no wait thats misty lake
pic related moriya shrine

join ruda if you want to write books and be a merchant

Or you could join Order and become a servant of the true gods and revel in the bringing about the end of all things.

Join Canavar if you like comfy times, RP, booze, and friendship. PM fin600 in the discord. May contain werewolves and diamonds.
tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Canavar

>Joining Cuckavar
>The town full of degenerates and furries
>The town most likely to get ORDERED
Shiggy Diggy

How long are you going to be butthurt over prebuild. Or is this about weeb containment island not having any resources.
Pic is Canavar surface farms.

that wasnt me, why would i ever say youre getting ORDERED
the only way my butthurt will cooldown is you getting weeb'd

>Implying I'm a weeb
Mate I used a Texan Anime and the traps don't call people out for being degenerates because even they aren't that ironic. Maybe if you used an iota of the thought capital you put into being a degenerate yiff into thinking about who might be posting what you could figure out these mysteries!
Pic related. It's you thinking who is behind this post

quads for canavar getting DP by order & weebs

oh fug

Witnessed. Checked. Kek'ed.
Canavar confirmed kill

Fin600 immediately begin talking about weird tentacle fetishes and then called me a faggot when I tried to redirect the conversation to his town. Really not sure what I expected from a Veeky Forumsserver.

He (she) is quite the degenerate but his (her) town is unironically rich and pretty.

Huh, have not played in years, might be fun to try out again

>her
God what the fuck

She's an unironic grill. One of the two real biological females on the Serb.

>we are teegee, honestly!
>every single thread is b-tier shitposting
What a quality server, huh. Can't wait for memeraids and following drama.

Banter is a basic part and recently I'll admit the shill threads have gotten pretty toxic but the server itself is good and the community is not as shitty as this thread seams.

yeah nah they're fine
they put effort in and they aren't shitters so don't worry about it

Everything except the previous thread with a very disliked guy posting in here is all fun and games.
It's a real fun server to play on and it's not like you have to be a part of the "community" to play on it and explore. If you run into someone in the world you're not gonna just get killed abruptly.

>calling RWBY a Texan anime has caught on

I'm so happy.

If the mining plugin hasn't changed from the last iteration then x-ray is irrelevant - the ores are hidden until you've mined within a block of them.
Even if that plugin isn't currently on it's not like diamond and such are rare with the world build and the combat isn't simply "Find diamonds for full set and grind xp".

>janny deletes my get
truly autistic

didnt mean to reply ignore that

Well of course my fellow of culture and taste. Also like said this thread and the previous one are not indicative of the server. Last one there was a guy who shat up the entire thread and he is now banned since he was making a lot of threats and just not being pleasant to be around. We are no hubgbox, but we also aren't 4craft/4chab/intcraft

>Veeky Forumscraft
>not a hugbox
Pick one and only one

Friendly reminder Order is recruiting and will probably be the winning side in the end game. Why play/root for the underdogs when you could just as easily became the victorious villains?

Because moralfagging provides a more fulfilling form of smugness.

Who is the strongest then on the server? I heard the weebs are great fighters and that theres lots of them same with Order, havent seen to much about the others, im rather inactive.
Is Lynsk rivaling them too?

You can join Laplace if you want desert adventure in an urban setting! I don't have any pictures because I suck, but you can climb and run and jump on the buildings, be a merchant, explore the local ruins, or just hang out by the sea.

Fuck, it's been seven years since I last played Minecraft, I don't even know anything about it now aside from them apparently adding experience points.

Dare I embarrass myself?

Go nuts Stinkolo! It's still about stacking blocks.

No embarrassment in playing mineman.
Just good internet-lego fun.

It's a really great community desu. Also any shitters are usually taken out by the community. Yuwan and xpervz are the two man shitter removal team so even if you can't into combat they will make sure no meme raiders can stay on the server for long.

God bless the Dorfs.

"no"

I was unaware a girl could be so retarded.

Probably in this order (no pun intended)
Order
Weebs
Lynsk
Mages
Canavar

yes mages are very weak no need to beware us

unironic braindead shill
order is good for tg
weebs have every nice minerman player bar people from /a/ p much

Do only people in the Mage faction have access to magic?

good post

live, thread, live

Reminder that I am here to answer all questions.

Are races predetermined or can more be added

More can be added.

Whatever you want; just write a wiki article for it.

No spells will all have crafting recipes, which can be discovered with expirimentation, or found in recipe books in dungeons/ruins/drop from boss mobs. 1 spell per element will have a publicly released crafting recipe while other spells will have to be crafted, won from dungeons, or negotiated from me in game (I have all the recipes) Considering releasing more recipes as public as time goes on

Can you make spell to distinguish right and wrong.

I see, pretty cool.

So that begs the question: How do factions actually differ? Is it purely on the roleplay basis, or do factions have any mechanics unique to them?

>int craft
Do not blaspheme against the great Allax. Praise be to Battkhortostan.

>no combat hacks

Do we have to be affiliated with anyone? What if i just want to find a nice mountain top somewhere, enjoy the sunsets, mine coal for my torches and furnaces, raise pigs, and make the best goddamn pork bbq known to mankind could i do that?

Technically you can be a complete isolationist country with no affiliations to any gods or kingdom. If that's what you want to do then go for it man but expect me to visit because that's kind of my favorite food.

I wouldnt mind visitors, but do i have to be affiliated with anything? Cant i just be the pork hermit named kermit? No nation, no religion, no team, no nothin, just me the pigs and the bbq? i dont want no goddamn taxes on my goddamn bbq, goberment can get da hell out.

That's fine.

Bump, cuz I'm kinda interested

Are you a part of a town yet/making your own?

Beware the doom of world.
July 7th, merry fencemas for all.

discord.gg/7fANSfN

Interested in trade? Industry? Marketing? Lynsk is a trade city located off the southern coast that as a high emphasis on free trade with the rest of the known world. Lynsk will strive to be a beacon of tourism and trade and we need YOU to help us! Anyone can make a business in Lynsk with our free shophouses and if they have enough money and influence can become part of the grand council who votes on city matters.

We are looking for people interested in:
1. Trade
2. Making shops
3. Industry building
4. high octane merchant house rp

Want to know more about us? Join our discord and we can answer any questions you have

we also have custom skins and encourage people to make their own variants of our cultures garb

Join today!

You know grace is longer than a week right? Fencemas won't be until later.

According to Destroyer himself, July 7th is when fencepocalypse happened.
And thus, that is when we must celebrate it

What did he mean by this?
DESTROY US ALL

No, I thought this server won't be up until the 30th?

Ok but I meant are you already planning on joining a town or just making your own?

The factions only differ in their methodology and such. There's no direct in game item/modifier that isn't available to be obtained and used by all.

The Wizard's are using magic.
Dorfs are gonna do dorf things.
etc.

Well actually only Order can be vampires kind of like only chaos can be werewolves.

Oh, my bad. I don't know what sorts of towns are available, but there's no way I'd have the time to make my own.

>fencemas is my birthday

Oh boy! I hope I get some meme items.

Shilling time~

>Canavar
An awesome underground cave city, hidden under humble farmlands. Populated mostly by monsters/beastfolk, has slick shops, affordable housing, a cool working elevator, water wheel, and strip club

>Emperion
Your one-stop shop for imperial regality. Super huge, which is somewhat off-putting to some people, Emperion is full of immense structures, including a really awesome arena for gladiatorial fights.

>Speltshire
The premiere town for comfiness, Speltshire is all about the farming life. Relax, tend your crops, take in some of the sights, and think of asking that special someone to the Speltshire barn dance.

>Picticci

Ravioli ravioli give me the city-oli. Picticci is one of the wealthiest and largest cities in the world, with a distinct Venetian feel. Not many streets found here, mostly canals.

>Laplace

A desert town built along the coast, not quite as wealthy as Picticci but with a modest amount of emeralds. Good for desert adventure and urban adventure.

>Helvetia

Peaceful, aggressively neutral mountain town. Highly democratic and possibly oppressively bureaucratic, but still quite friendly all around.

>Venkatapur

Sout-east Asian-inspired city, along the lines of Angkor or Ayutthaya.

>Armokia

Angry, Order-worshiping fortress of Dwarves, Vampires, and Dwarven vampires.

>Suriil

Sky-bound city of bird people featuring airships.

>Karak Kontuth

Another Dwarven Fortress. Some say it is the finest settlement on all of Silea Ravni. Some say that those who say this are vile, vile shills.

>Victoria/Wizard Tower

A north-bound tower of wizards and magic users, where one can purchase magic or, if they are truly lucky, apprentice to the mighty mages who dwell there.

>Psions Temple

A mysterious underground temple of mental mastery and fantastic weaponry.

>Torrescura

A spooky scary evil tower in the middle of the ocean. Has a pretty sweet underwater temple too.

>Motherbase

The home of Anonymous Sans Frontieres, a 1970s mercenary outfit magically transported to this fantasy world. Bunch of oil rigs and stuff.

>Winter Palace

A possibly too big mansion of opulence and wealth, filled with maids and maze-like corridors. You can marvel at the architecture, as long as you don't get lost in the halls!

>Convent of Remissis

Monastic order of Chaos worshipers.

>Traeth

Town of humans, Lamias, and... catgirls?

>Ruda

Elf vikings fuck yeah!

>Lynsk

An unsettling city of cookie-cutter housing, like walking around Chernobyl or something.

>Valkyrian Republic

N/A

>Canavar
>An awesome underground cave city
Sold!

The underground is really pretty too. Guy who made the map outdid himself.

It also has werewolves and surprisingly decent lore.

You need Emerald blocks to siege towns, not fences.

So, is this going to be a themed RPG style minecraft thing or "anything goes, built your giant obsidian dildo" thing?

It seems to be "anything goes as long as you can write lore for it".

I am personally approving the towns and their lore, individually. I am lenient towards good lore which might not fit theme, but the bad stuff is not going to pass whether it fits theme or not. No giant obsidian dildos are going to sneak by me, don't you worry.

Werewolves? Be honest, does Canavar have a problem with people trying to roleplay furries? Very fine line between awesome anthros and creepy ones.