Do you think bitcoin will reach $1,000,000?

Do you think bitcoin will reach $1,000,000?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637444.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no.

Yes.

1 mil is a stretch, not impossible, but i would say unlikely.

$200,000 per BTC? Yes

No.

No

nope
cash out now, faggot

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637444.0

I'm planning to invest 200-500$ in BTC, do you think it's a good amount just to start as a kind of a game?

Value of all Gold: 7.5 trillion

Value of all Bitcoin: 255 billion

if you think Bitcoin will reach the level of gold, that's 30x potential growth from $15k
(7.5 tril / 255 bil)

which would put BTC at $450,000
it's possible it could go higher than gold,
since it's so much easier for everyday people to invest in

No it's not worth getting into btc with anything less than a few grand, and you have to hold for years. I mean you could but your profits would be insignificant compared what you could do with your money elsewhere in a shorter frame of time.

>>Fee-Coin
Absolutely not

if you're fine with waiting at least a year for any significant kind of growth, then sure

but I was screwing around with a few altcoins yesterday
bought $25 worth each of:

OmiseGo
TenX
ChainLink
Groestlcoin

and my $100 investment is now $130

No.

This. It'll cap out in the 200-300k range.

no way, with how quickly it looses market and all the technical problems I think it's unlikely it will ever reach 100k

it'll take a few years, but yes. soon "being a millionaire" will be replaced with "being a bitcoinaire", as having just 1 BTC will command more purchasing power than most people can even comprehend.

only people who don't believe in this future are no / new coiners who missed the BTC boat.

What if bitcoin absorbs the debt market?

A few months ago you would have been ridiculed if you said bitcoin would be $8k in 2017. Countless videos on youtube of bitcoin supporters grossly underestimating bitcoin's 2017 eoy price. As has been mentioned, all bitcoin has to do is match gold and it's over $400k. Bitcoin is a worldwide asset class/currency so there's no reason why it shouldn't eventually surpass gold.

>be richfag
>inherit quarter share of a property
>my portion worth $300k
>the other 3 fuckers want to hold onto it for almost a year so for a slight increase in value
>mfw if we sold this month i could potentially buy several BTC
>might miss out on owning even 1 whole bitcoin

hurts

no

no

reaching 50k would be retarded already

No

No.

There will be a threshold where Govs are still ok to let us play with internet magical money and where they start to considered cryptocurrencies as a menace for the whole financial system.

As far as he's a big PnD like now, where the stable price will be below $5k again soon, it's still safe for them, they profit too from the pump.

But it will never reach 1 milion dollars, not even near.

let´s hope so or we will have to watch Mcafee eat his own dick.

$100,000 x 21mill coins = $2.1 trillion

100k .. perhaps

$1,000,000 x 21mil coins = $21 trillion.

Na...

Nice meme

>can 2+2 be anything but 4?

>muh gov ban

Eventually, yes.

That's a nice chart

What would be the fee's at million per coin boys?

$1000 per transaction?

No, but LINK will.

>21 trillion yellencoins is a lot

also my estimate

What's value of all USD?

lmfao the delusiion

why would this piece of shit reach 1M? don't you think people will get tired of the ridiculous fees and slow transactions?

>bitcoin will replace the us dollar

>what is segwit2x / lightning network

can't find an exact number, 10-12 trillion ish

>muh fees
"People" don't matter

Most of the wealth is own by people that can afford these transactions easily and it's on their benefit to use Bitcoin instead of any other centralized shitcoin.

The good news: you can still be elite if you own 1 BTC, for you will be able purchase anything you want with a bitcent in 10 years.

I-it's an asset not a currency.

I'm planning to invest more in different coins. The 200$ is just for start

I'd recommend holding $100 in BTC
then invest the other $100 in various altcoins

in about 2-3 more crypto crashes yeah

MFW in less than a year I've moved from the green section to the gray one.

Then I'll go for 200$ in BTC and another 100-200$ for altcoins.

In all seriousness, it's hard to be sure. Really depends on what happens with forks and developments. Bitcoin could easily get MySpace'd if it's not careful.

hard to believe, there's too much shilling to get the normies in

most likely will collapse way before that

Thank you, that was interesting to read. Forex trader here. Forex markets' daily volume is already over 5 trillion $ - insane.

If yourve been in crypto for longer than 1 year, thats pleb gains.

buy ltc to trade and eth to buy tokens

Reaches 990k
Mc cafee eats dick live

No we are soon at trillion. I dont think we will get above 10 trilions before the bubble bursts hard. Btc over 100k is very possible but I will be out before. Next year we will se crazy mania and crazy pumps but most likely next year will also be the end. Only complete imbecil thinks this will go forever. These valuation are already crazy.

Maybe. If institution money goes in, easily. All of crypto is basically evolves around Bitcoin. People are delusional. You think a newb alt coin is going to have all experience and pass all the test bitcoin has done? No. Bitcoin is paving the fuckin' ground, everyone else is it's bitch. That's why everyone talks shit about it.

It already is unusable as a currency, too slow, I can’t see it being worth $1000 next year, and even that is generous, it is worthless.

This graph is pretty pointless. "Global" wealth means nothing, nobody cares about your wealth relative to subhumans in Africa. Only first world countries should be included.

Yes. 5 years ago $15k seemed as impossible. It won't be as volatile when it reaches that height thought.

This.

BCH has a better chance, but still no. Especially if people keep creating more altcoins.

you're not a richfag until YOU have money buddy

>USD is the only currency in the world
Brainlets...

It's the "why" part of this that will never make sense to me.

Bitcoin isn't even a good cryptocurrency compared to even most of the shitcoin alts.

It just doesn't make sense why such a sluggish and still semi useless coin sets the bar this high

I can easily see it quadrupling it's current value, but it's a bubble no matter how you slice it, and it will be replaced at some point

10.000.000 dollars minimum, plz

Something has to be the gold. It was the first.

Nope. Tides are changing. Bitcoin won't be king for long.

Currently in blue and working my way up to grey pretty quick.

let me guess it will be replaced by coin you are holding

I have no idea what the new king will be. Bitcoin's transaction congestion and high fees make in vulnerable is all.

It just more than 22x in value the space of 2017 alone. What sort of investment other than altcoins exactly could you get that return on your money. Even 2x is crazy in traditional markets in a year.

>Even 2x is crazy in traditional markets in a year.

Unless there's a new boom industry. Canadian marijuana is the hot stuff right now. and some companies have made crypto tier gains in the last three months. 2x, 4x, and even more if you got in right after IPO.

>global wealth is irrelevant to a global asset
kys

No.

Bitcoin Cash will.

BCore is dead.

Again, all the alts are shitcoins you fucking fucktard. The only reason alts are "fast and cheap" is because nobody uses them.

Bitcoin is extremely useful for anyone with enough money to matter.

Crypto cannot be fast, cheap and as decentralized as Bitcoin because of fundamental laws of physics.

>cope

Yes, it will.

You know btc only has 3 transactions/second right? so it's not the only reason

>Crypto cannot be fast, cheap and as decentralized as Bitcoin because of fundamental laws of physics.
>he actually believes the propaganda

Yes. That's the point where Satoshi becomes the world's first trillionaire.

A lot of people here question why anyone would keep using Bitcoins when there are technically superior alternatives in place. The point is that normalfags don't know about those. They know about Bitcoin. And once Lightning is in place, Bitcoin is going to explode in popularity. At that point transacting in Bitcoin is instant, with very low or no fees, and private. That's the point where it's actually more powerful than paper currency. Then every time a third-world shithole gets oppressed it's going to surge in popularity, just like with Cyprus in 2013.

Bcash is never going to take off. As soon as Lightning is released Bitcoin will be transactable faster and with fewer fees than Bcash. Bcash is not compatible with Lightning and they have no plans on making it so. If they do happen to make it compatible, then that is an admission that they never should have forked in the first place.

k, go buy your amazing coin then and enjoy while we BTC holders get rich.

stfu kid

>Delusional corecuck

No. We're getting closer to the flippening and when that happens bitcoin will be heavily abandoned.

Just a shitcoin.

30-100k at best

There is significant wisdom in this post.

LN is a second layer (credit) and the first layer (account) still needs to be a CLEARINGHOUSE.

Same with gold. And yet people still invest

thanks for the tip, rajesh.

Clearinghouse is the wrong word because it implies there is some centralization. There isn't. Anyone can run a Lightning node. I plan on running a Lightning node alongside my Bitcoin full node holding the entire blockchain. That said, Lightning only requires writing to the blockchain when you either move Bitcoin onto the Lightning network or off of the Lightning network. Those transactions will be cheap for two reasons: Anything utilizing Lightning will also be utilizing SegWit (Or at least another form of malleability fix, with Bcash doesn't currently have) and there will be less congestion in general because most people will be using Lightning instead of sending transactions on the blockchain. Incidentally, the malleability fix of Lightning will force the hands of places like Coinbase that are intentionally not activating SegWit to promote Bcash. If they do not activate SegWit for Bitcoin, they wont be able to use Lightning with Bitcoin, and nobody will use their service. Additionally, in the event that one network does become congested, Lightning allows for atomic swaps between coins. So you could put your BTC into the Lightning network and cash out in LTC.

1000000 * 21000000 = 21.000.000.000.000 = $21 trillion

bitcoin will NEVER reach this marketcap. bitcoin will die long before we reach these numbers in crypto. but there will be without a doubt one coin in the future who will reach this marketcap (not shilling anything, it might not even exist yet)

>muh bitcoin will die someday meme cuz it's trash, despite the fact that upgrades for it are being developed as we speak

sure, eventually

comparing it to gold is a really good approach but assuming it gets as legit as gold does, there's one very unique bit

btc is (even more by then) much more accessible

and assuming we ever figure out the high fee thing and all of the other problems, but keep the 21 mil cap, then 1 mil = 1 btc is a modest suggestion

however it'll most likely be a future fork and we absolutely will not see it this time around

maybe next bubble

Prepare to get comfy in Alpha Centari, because we will never see Earth-chan again.

That's going off an assumption that there actually are 21 million Bitcoins. Currently there are only around 16.8 million mined. And of those many, many coins have already been lost forever. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of lost coins ranks in the millions. We don't actually know how many Bitcoins there are, so market caps like that are a bit disingenuous.

>MUH LIGHTNING NETWORK IS ALMOST READY GUYS

t. you back in 2013

If it doesn't hit $1000000 John McAfee will literally eat his wife's sons BBC

fucking mistyped a whole bunch of shit but ya'll get it

also this:
i prefer bcash in every way but it's dead and bitcoin is just getting started

You can actually use Lightning on a test fork of Bitcoin right now.

definitely do it.
people will tell you "its not worth it if you don't invest at least $[...]k" but that's bullshit.
I bought $500 worth a few months back and traded a bit and now I'm up to $2.5k. It's still not a significant amount but it's a hobby, teaches you about finance, investing and saving money and does still bring in a bit of money at the end of the day.

Of course, but you'll never cash out