Paladins give me some help. Would you hold your blade if the evil sorceress was pregnant?

Paladins give me some help. Would you hold your blade if the evil sorceress was pregnant?

Baby didn't do anything wrong.

But, on the other hand, Momma doesn't need to be able to use her hands to give birth to Baby, and if she can't cast spells, most of the damage she can do as a sorceress is mitigated.

/thread

Considering I got her pregnant yes I would hold off killing her

No, I am pro-choice.

My Paladin does not see all life as inherently precious. If it means ridding the world of someone who has most likely brought many good men and women to their deaths or ruin, he wouldn't even blink.

I'm a lawful evil warlock
I'd kill that bitch and her worthless spawn without hesitation

Considering she's probably pregnant with the Antichrist... No.

Gotta spare that baby, it's still got a fighting chance to be a good boy. But as said, as long as the baby's fine, you can still kick that mom's ass in other ways.

If it's viable with holy magic, she's getting a broadsword C-Section and we're taking the baby to the local church orphanage.

If it's not, then she just gets a broadsword tracheotomy.

Of course I put my hand over her belly and whisper I did not spec into social.

I'd sheth my holy blade in that evil sorceress.

Yes, but with both hands so as to better cleave through her in one swipe

Evil spawns evil, kill that demon.

Pregnant with what?

>Baby didn't do anything wrong.
Then it will go to a neutral/good plane after it dies.

I'm not sure. Could be a human or a demon. Need to play it safe while I haven't figured it out.

I now want to play a sorceress who bargains her womb to a pit fiend in exchange for infernal powers, and uses the pregnancy as a shield against lawful stupid.

Just shoot her and throw her out of a plane. Let gravity decide child's fate.

She doesn't need her tongue to give birth either.

>stuff womb with essence of evil for personal power
It's not a shield, it's a Smite damage multiplier.

The question is for paladins. Warlocks need not apply. One with low int it even less wanted.

My paladin would imprison her, help her give birth and take the child to be sent to my church so it can be raised in the light. Then I would sentence the woman as appropriate for her crimes.

God Damn thats boring.

What kind of evil is she? The appropriate response varies based on the qualities of the criminal and crime.

The wellbeing of an innocent will be brought into consideration, of course, but if the sorceress poses an imminent threat to more lives - one fetal life does not hold infinite weight.

Who is the father? Os the child some kind monstrous spawn ala Grendel guaranteed to be nothing but trouble or does it have as good odds of being good or evil like anyone else? What trimester is she at? If the kid is far enough along that a C-Section won't cause development handicaps, that could work with typical High Fantasy magic.
Otherwise, pretty much

Cleave and Smite. I'm here to smite the evil not listen to sob stories and play ethical mind games. That shit is for philosophers. If orc tribe didn't want me to massacre them all, then they shouldn't have raided those villages. If the cultists didn't want me to burn down their HQ with them inside, they shouldn't have worshiped Dagon. If the evil witch didn't want my axe buried in her chest she shouldn't have been an evil witch.
I am the consequence of your sins and you're fightin for a smitin. You just bought an express ticket to divine judgement in the afterlife and I am your travel agent. You paid the toll and now I'm gonna free your soul. No need to pray, I'm gonna get you instant face time with your god today.

How evil are we talking? Because the best course of action will be very different if she's a genocidal maniac versus a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

It's a shield against who'll gladly wait to be eaten by my newly birthed hellspawn.
Otherwise, yes, consider me smoten...smoted...smote...dead.

If she can be feasibly restrained and cut off from her powers, then I will attempt to take her in with as little harm to the mother as possible. She can then be sent to a convent until the child is born. Hopefully, she will see the error of her ways during this time, that she may then raise her child in peace. If she is unwilling to change her ways for her child, then she is lost and must accept whatever punishment is deemed necessary. In such an event, I would personally see to it that the child goes to a good home so that it doesn't follow the same path as its mother.

If attempting this proves to be too high of a risk for my friends, then I unfortunately can not justify risking many lives in order to potentially save two. If it comes to it, I will be the one to accept the black mark on my soul and end the sorceress myself.

I already redeemed her with my dick, I'm the father.

But user, what if the paladin got her pregnant?

Then she's probably on the way to redeem herself already, and there's no need to fight her at all. Not for now at any rate.

>killing the evil sorceress
>not just stripping her of powers and dumping her on a Plane of Endless Rape

Your character is not a paladin, then.

Cut off her arms and legs, blind her, cut out her tongue, smash out her teeth and deafen her to make sure she is no danger to anyone in any way, shape or form. Then feed her porridge until she gives birth, after which the sorceress is killed and the baby either put in an orphanage or adopted by the paladin himself.

VoilĂ .

Can't he check to see if the baby isn't a monster?

>Question for paladins
>I'M A WARLOCK!
shit dude you only got 1 INT

Depends, do Paladins believe that life begins at conception?

Wrong.
Paladin's don't have to spare everyone.

Most likely. I'm pretty sure buying into convenient lies is against the paladin's code of conduct.

>take her focus
>gag her
>bind her hands
Transport her back to hq and call it a job well done.

Gotta smite all the evil

Trying to raise the anti-christ to be good!?
And you dare call me low int?
Naive fools both of you,letting that thing live is a great risk that can endanger innocent lives and i will not let it live and risk that...
Join me to get rid of this monster or get out of my sight i will do what need to be done with or without you.....

Depends on what my Oath is

Not without consent.

Check your privilege, jerk.

No.
It was her choice to do evil despite being pregnant, and that's one of the consequences.

If there's ways to save the child, they should be taken, but not at the expense of her living.

>You paid the toll
>To get into this boy's hole

>not capturing her and letting a demon possess the fetus so after a few months a pet demon will claw its way out of her body

Take the baby as my own, a la Zeus!

Then he should do the proper thing, and drag her to the marriage alter.
The Paladin now has a duty to his child to raise them in a stable (somewhat) household, and to turn the evil Sorceress into a suitable mother.
Eventually, seething hatred will give way to passive aggressive anger and the occasional murder/smite attempt. Yet the Paladin and Sorceress will deal with their mounting sexual tension (leading to several more pregnancies) and grow because of it.
The key is finding a common ground. Perhaps the Paladin can introduce his new wife to the wonders of righteous murder? Finding an outlet for her more wicked tendencies, by directing them towards even more wicked individuals, might just light the spark the two would need to live a healthy life, together.

No, because it's not even human until it's born.

This Paladin gets it.
If anything, any such attempt to weasel out of their wages of sin, or whine about the consequences of their actions, should merit a divine freebie resurrection in order to execute a double smiting.

I might respect the life you carry within your body, but I cannot respect the EVIL WITHIN YOUR HEART!

CLEAVE AND SMITE!

Never ever fall for the illusions of a wizard (or similar).
I call up my buddy Gary and tell him where his gf is, and that she's up to her usual tricks. Then I be on my way.

Killing a baby is evil. Forcing a woman to carry a child to term against her will is evil. Unless you've got a wizard that can create an artificial womb or transfer it into one of the adventurers on staff, the paladin falls.

I perform a C-Section and adopt the child.

>t. "That Guy," GM.

What would the phrase "the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few" fall under?

Communism, so chaotic evil.

Kill her as sparing her would just cost the lives of more innocence, likely including the child itself if her evil provokes her to caste it off the moment it is born or manipulate into joining the forces of evil. I would expect nothing less from a slattern who would use her own unborn as a shield against her sins. Give offerings and perform penance as prescribed by the priests until I can be assured the babe is freed from purgatory and my soul is clean.

Go on to form the Order of the Unborn Child with a focus on supporting unready mothers who are at risk for attempting to kill their own offspring. Deus Vult.

>paladin
>pro-choice
Nigga you fall

>central controlled tyranny is chaotic evil

What if I kill her and cast ressurect on her womb?

I'll just imprison her in a comfortable location and keep her happy and well-fed and not allowed to cause trouble until the baby is born.
I'll visit regularly with her to keep her in contact with people and discuss in detail why she feels the need to be evil and then deconstruct her arguments with logic and basic compassion and while reminding her that the kid inside of her is an honest chance at redemption for her.

Given that most evil people have poorly thought-out reasons for doing things based on emotional damage, she'll either be helped after nine months at which point she'll be allowed to go free with supervision from myself or she'll be irreparably insane at which point the child has to be taken from her for it's own safety and her put on trial for her crimes.

I'll raise the kid myself, it's the responsible thing to do.

...it sounds like you're training her to be a waifu

That's one potential outcome, but not a necessary one; a Paladin does not act out of hope for reward, only hope for making the world a better place.

What if she's just a Psycopath?

>paladin
>kidnaps a pregnant lady and keeps her in his basement
>claims she's an evil sorceress
>claims he can detect evil
More news at 11.

But user, psychopaths make the best waifus.

Magic differentiates between creatures and objects, and lots of spells target any living creature. You could figure out the very moment that the soul forms.

That's already been covered.
Besides, most psychopaths can be helped and treated over time; that's actually one of the clinical definitions of being a psychopath. She also would need to not follow the definition of psychopathy to learn magic, requires too much actual focus and dedicated intelligence. If she has the actual mental disease somehow I'll go for some cure disease and remove curse for safe measures.

If she's truly beyond treatment I'll raise the child myself and she'll be put on trial and serve her punishment for any crimes she had committed during her freedom, after which she won't be my problem anymore and properly raising the child will.

Fall to my knee and beg the Higher Power I serve to look in her soul and tell me exact the judgement It demands.

Why does it sound like you had this planned?

Because this actually happened once in one of my games.
The DM thought he was being clever and giving us a complex moral conundrum like a lot of shitlord DM's try before they reach maturity as a DM, only to discover I was effectively willing to stop playing this character I was playing to attempt reabilitation and raising of this future child. He assumed I'd be more attached to a fictional character I made up then I actually was and I ended his whole scenario by choosing to loose him and make a new one.

You should keep her in private bondage until the child is at least a couple of years old. Early on having feminine interaction is important for the development of the child. And perhaps seeing the goodness and kindness the child develops under your guidance can serve as a catalyst to make her turn good

That's part of the plan, yeah.
It's a strategy that will basically take the rest of my life, but if I cared about that sort of silly shit I wouldn't have become a Paladin in the first place.

As a lawful evil paladin of Galthrus, Lord of Bad End I would. But only long enough to get her to meet a simple, yet good-hearted farmer and fall in love. She'd change her ways and learn to be a better person, just before both her and the baby both mysteriously die during labor. The man, his heart shattered will go one to become the worlds most deadly and feared necromancer, casting an unending blight upon the land in his doomed quest to bring back his beloved and her child.

lilli is not evil

A paladin is just a self-righteous murderhobo.
At least with others, you can trust them not to be crazy fanatics for a cause unknown that will flip out and murder you for literally anything they deem "evil".
Fuck paladins. What's next, we gonna glorify suicide bombers or something?

>she gives birth
>the great demon she promised her unborn child to arrives and their pact is completed
>she uses her new powers to kill your whole order

>implying demon filth staining her womb wouldnt be purged by the holy tentacle monster

You should more precisely mention some other parts as well
>When you tell her you will not always her yet and instead want to talk about good and evil during her pregnancy
>When you ask about her past to be able to tell the child about it's mother
>When you bring books discussing good and evil and have philosophical discussions about good, evil and personal choice
>When you tell her personal redemption is always an option and it's never too late
>When you visit her after she gave birth and insist on instilling good values on the child and she doesn't relent strongly.
>When she looks sad when you go away and take the child with you
>When she doesn't escape when you fell asleep in her prison while playing with the child and instead strokes your hair
>When she breaks down crying realising the evil she inflicted upon the world and doesn't know how to repent
>When you teach her to use her magic for good
>When you and her go out with the child and help everyone while on the way, leaving her in an unlocked prison she doesn't bother to leave.
>When she gets cheered on as the friendly neighborhood sorceress that more than made up for her past transgressions and is the informal girlfriend of the nice paladin fellow that stuck around for such a long time
>When she sheds tears of happiness after confirming your mutual love
Fuck, I got a boner now.

>detect evil
>if you detect a good baby then imprison her
>if you detect 2 evil or just 1 evil then smite

...How? "Imprison the sorceress, bring her to trial (a fair one!), find the child a good home, and ensure that the whole thing doesn't blow up a few decades thereafter" is a much trickier set of tasks than, e.g., "kill that bitch and her worthless spawn without hesitation", and, as a player, I'd regard the former as much more interesting than the latter in part because it's so much more challenging.

So basically cut her limbs, tongue, ears, nose, teeth and eyes and keep her like a portable vegetal baby incubator until she gives birth?

Lawful good, sweet cheeks.

>pregnant

Her child is without sin, I will pray to my god to intercede on it's behalf. Then kill both of them

>trying to apply modern moral sensibilities to a medieval reneissance setting where gods and magic are real, the after life is a place you can speed dial, and you can literally ask angels for advice.

Pray for guidance. This way you know which way the DM is railroading you. If he pulls some "no one answers" shit you're free to kill them both. In fact, kill them both and let god sort it out, the babies soul will go onto good/neutral heaven

>Forcing a woman to carry a child to term against her will is evil

Fuck off liberal shitskin no it's not.

My dick can only get so erect, user.

Good does not mean nice or being a western liberal pansy, you can have cruel punishments and be lawful good as long as you are just and fair and don't harm the innocent.

>/pol/ complains about liberals and shitskins in the same breath as abortion
>despite liberals and shitskins getting way more abortions than conservative whites
Make up your fucking mind.

That it's bound to be evil is no excuse for abortion.

>A 24 hour standoff has ended with three dead, as agents of the bureau of alchemy, telapathy, and fire stormed the compound of barna the blessed, a self proclaimed paladin, who has been holding a pregnant woman hostage in his "temple". Unfortunately, a fire started by an improperly deployed distraction flask forced the agents to retreat. Both kidnapper and hostage does in the ensuing fire

>What's next, we gonna glorify suicide bombers or something
America likes to forget about this now that we're dealing with Islamic terror, but the majority of the IRA's funding during the troubles came from Irish Americans who turned a group of sadistic thugs into romantic freedom fighters.

I'm a Christian fanatic before being a racist. Yes I think blacks are dumb savages but I don't want to kill or enslave them.

Of course.

You realize that it was Christianity that made Europe great right?

This man DESERVES a waifu