XLM about to pop! Get in while you still can!

Price has been stagnant past few days. Take-off is happening now! Get in while you still can! $.65 here we come!

must feel bad to be blind

How is this a shitty coin? It has a lot going for it? Are you blind? They even created their own exchange backed by stellar and fiat

no coiners on suicide watch

Someone must be new here.

Will it ever take off?!

straight up DELETED HIS POST MYSIDES
CANT FIGHT THE SNEK
XLM DOUBTERS GOING TO BE BTFO IN 2018 I LOVE IT

MONEY SNAKE IS FORMING STELLA WILL REPEAT A RIPPLE IN 2018 BUY OR DIE

COME ON /LUMENMARINES/ LETS MOVE MOVE MOVE

RISE SNAKE RISE

this fucking shit is pissing me off. The only coin not giving me %40 returns today. Should have sold this shitfuck for link.

yeah lumens upsetting me i know its going to go up i just dont know if its a mooner or a slow climber.

XLM is my worst investment, wish I put my money into nearly anything else.

If you haven't bought in: SAVE YOURSELF. Worst fucking performer ever.

yeah but they have a chance to go top 6 but i guess if its not alot of money it may not be worth it. This would be good for like 5 grand to just bake in for two years, cause i see them long term.

THIS FUCK U ALL I WANT MY LINK BACK.

ITT: impatient people chasing moon missions without reading roadmaps
If you're not going to hold, do us all a favor and drop your bags. You look like complete morons crying about "muh returns," expecting this shit to explode exponentially in a matter of minutes, and when it doesn't, you're up and down biz FUDding and crying about it.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

What did he say

Doesn't look like they have anything going on. Are you sure about all that?

They've been silent and the project has been nearly dead

XLM has been rising like a clockwork. steadily gaining 5-7% a day. I don't know why u guys are so impatient..

palm beach says buy up to .24

if you sell this now you are an absolute moron for listening to fud from people who want to accumulate

hold and get to lamboland in 2018

no it fucking hasent dude. It was 30 cents like a week ago and now its 24 cents. every other alt coin on the planet is up %40 and this fucking shit is not doing jack shit. Im literally the most retarded person on the planet for thinkning this would moon when i could have bought 500 other coins.

then fucking sell and buy your pnd garbage. Nobody is keeping you

i gotta say this is exactly what happened with XRP too for months before it went 5x

"whales are accumulating"

Then FUCK OFF

got any more of this??

Biz is starting to hate on the money snek.

Just bought 100k

Fucking GenZ ADD Tradebabbies

Wasn't moving so sold my lumens.

Bought sc at .015 and sold .031.

Back in XLM now. I can sleep comfortably with my funds in XLM.

then go jump on the hypetrain. nobody is holding you back. real use and technology will make the gains though - not a shilled shitcoin like verge or a literal memecoin like dogecoin.

if you want your money to be invested in memes and bullshit go ahead. just think about where your shitcoins will be in 1 year, and where a coin like lumen will be and make up your mind.

HSSSSSSSSSSSS SNEK WILL FUCKIN NIP YA IF YOU DON'T GO ALL IN

t. Bought at ATH

What kind of inbred fuck buys a >$1 billion Mcap coin that had just doubled in value and expects >50% returns

Except that Verge is actually good