LAUGHING AT YOU DELUDED IDIOTS

WHY DOES NO ONE EVER TALK ABOUT STK TOKEN?

ITS THE HIGHEST RATED ICO ON A PRIVATE WHALE ICO INVESTMENT CLUB

DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH MORONS

PUBLIC SALE IS GOING TO BE 10-15% OF HARD CAP (AROUND 5 MILL)

THE REST IS PRE SALE (AROUND 3 MILL) AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS (30% DISCOUNT AND 90 DAY TOKEN LOCK UP PERIOD STARTING AFTER THE CLOSING OF THE PUBLIC SALE

DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH

newswire.ca/news-releases/stack-partners-with-mastercard-to-launch-the-first-digital-money-account-with-mobile-tap-to-pay-functionality-643716753.html

Other urls found in this thread:

crypterium.io
youtube.com/watch?v=qFkaUPtxspo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>EOY 2017
>making ICO's analysis

hahaha fuck off retard

nigger

Stop projecting the fact you're poor and missed ICO's you retarded faggot lmao.

What's the application? Can't be arsed to look it up which is probably why I miss all the sweet pumps. Make me rich OP

Nice just bought 100.

Public sale on Jan 31 they're hoping to sell out in under and hour than 1-2 weeks later tokens are most likely releasing on Binance.

Do you need to be a whale to hop in? I hear ICO's have a minimum entry most of the time

Does STK mean STACKS OF MONNEY?

Fucking can't wait for this one

Hopefully it won't be a gas war

Anyone will be able to get in just need a VPN.

Fuck yeah i am taking a loan out for this ICO

I remember this sheet. You called out LINK, ICX, and FUN. Thanks for the calls

Anytime! Giving back to people who have made me money in this past.

whats the private whale ico investment club?

What about STFU about this coin, now this coin is going to be shilled to death

I'm going in on STK lads.

>partnered with mastercard
>will be usable at point of sale
GET ON THE ROCKET

IT'S
TAKING
OFF

Talk to me like I'm an idiot

Do you need a VPN because you have to be Canadian to get in on this?

I'm loling so fucking hard

there's no talk of stk here because people only shill pajeet shitcoins

If you live in US or Canada you use a VPN to get in.

thanks for the tip, OP

>Chad Ledger on team

>Chad
>Ledger

You don't need a VPN if you're in US or Canada? It's outside that needs a VPN

Anytime lad.

Why need one if you're already in Canada?

We have to wait till Jan 31 to buy? Shill me faggots. I want in.

What spreadsheet is this? And why does STK have such a high rating?

What about him?

what if they require proof of identity? how will you get passed that even with a vpn??

Take that burgers

I am Canadian. Willing to help out if that means anything. It will reduce my capital gains so that’s how I win.

Special retarded you are

There goal all along has been to sell out almost instantly. They are pulling a fucking Chainlink.

Huge marketing budget coming in soon. Every ICO reviewer is getting paid. Every ICO YouTuber. Every Crypto YouTuber.
Tons of interviews with the CEO (Masters in project management from best Canadian business school + tons of actual payment processing experience)

Low fees .3% = 30 cents per $100

Huge beta waiting list of 25,000 people to use the product. They have a working model and have videos of it currently working in a starbucks.

Actual exclusive mastercard crypto partnership for 5 years (more POS systems accessibility than VISA)

No onboarding process like TenX and Monaco and all those other shitcoin payment systems who literally have to contact every person and ask to use their system.

Every holder will get their own debit card as well.

WORKING PRODUCT release around May/June for both US and Canada.

VC funding of 2.5MM to develop everything.

Slick marketing, easy to understand marketcap, tons of experience inside the team.

Not greedy (only asking for 17 million in total)

Pre sale only got a 20% bonus, public sale is 10%.

CURRENT COMPETITORS ARE WORTH OVER FUCKING 300M ++AND ARE GARBAGE. PAY can't even operate outside of Europe. I can go on and on. DYOR.

Except the token generation event was in OCTOBER. What's happening January 2018 is the ICO.

So if this trades on binance can we trade our shitcoins for this and use as a way to spend our I’ll gotten gains? Asking for a friend.

It's a Canadian company and this shit is only open to non US/Canadians? Is that normal for ICO's?

Don’t they have kyc tho?

How does one join this group or get access to the sheets

Its the sad reality due to unknown SEC / canadian regulations. Just safeguards them against future problems. Common protocol.

OH FUGG I FORGOT ABOUT STIGG TOGEN

wait... i dont know this token and why are you shouting

A VPN should be fine. If this coin is what they say it is, it won't have KYC.

Even if you don't have a VPN, you should still be able to hop on to the tail end of the rocket when it launches in mid-2018. You just will settle for millions instead of BILLIONS.

Bump. Can we buy this shit on binance one day and spend it?

Feb 14 around there tokens are released.

Beta is around that time for smaller groups of people to test smaller amounts on the system to test the infrastructure.

Early May / June full working model. They already have an app for fiat.

>Every holder will get their own debit card as well.

get? or gets to buy?

That's disappointing. What about what the other user asked, even if using a VPN might they ask for actual ID verification do you think?

this project is fucking trash rofl

literally an ico to copypaste PLUTON, which is eons ahead of these guys

buy PLUTON instead guys, it's 7 mil market cap and will easily moon.

Doesn’t answer the question. Can we buy this token on binance and spend it at Home Depot?

Been around since 2016 though....if it hasn’t succeeded yet will it ever?

STK is objectively a better project with exclusive partnerships. But hey you do you buddy.

YES BRAINLET YOU CAN SPEND ETHEREUM AT A HOME DEPOT.

How? Does it exchange ethereum for fiat at the time of sale? Explain yourself. This needs a real use to be successful. If has no use it won’t succeed. We are evaluating your token. This is how it works. No need to be snarky pajeet

>needs a real use to be successful

not short term, I'm undecided whether to invest in this pajeet coin but might be a good flip once normies and plebbit start creaming because of Mastercard

Am I retarded or do literally all coin/token sites look the fucking same

Found this. Makes no sense. Looks like my nephew drew it. But it incorporates blockchain!

Furthermore this token is designed for use in North America(Canada/USA) but we are specifically excluded from ico. This seems fishy. I assume they don’t want to knowingly rip off Canadians and USA residents and face the wrath of our governments. Give us a legit reason why we are excluded.

This is a scam look at how aggressively this fuck is pushing it and how it “convienently” is staying out of the legal jurisdiction of the US/Canada...prepare to lose everything if you listen to this shill

"exclusive partnerships"

you mean the mastercard "partnership" that is already been proven to be bullshit?

crypterium.io

^ this project has a mastercard partnership which makes STK even more pointless.

pls shill better projects pajeet.

this

That’s a wrap folks. Fuck I love biz. Doesn’t pass the sniff test.

there is no such thing as a coin having a token generation event and an ICO.. it is one of the other. You're confused about pre sale vs public sale

Send them 20 eth minimum. You’ll get your tokens in 2 weeks ;)

Lifted from their website.

Another liquidity token, this shit will fail like Bancor. Nobody even uses Mastercard and Mastercard has loads of partnerships woth cryptoshitcoins

Hmm here come the first retards, let me shit on you idiots

You realize most americans are excluded from the current ICOs on the market? How does this make it any different. You're lucky they don't have KYC or else you'd never get in.

Just being real, ofcourse there's an incentive as our team got into the pre-sale that doesn't mean you still can't make a lot of money if you get into the public sale?

It hasn't been proven to be bullshit stop spreading FUD.

Crypterium are asking for a lot more money and I don't even think they have a working model yet. The ICO's are both occuring at roughly the same time, it's up to you to make the call. Just don't call STK a pajeet scam just because you're passionate about Crypterium.

That's fine, DYOR, I don't need shitters like you who let others cloud their own judgment.

"Nobody even uses Mastercard"

You guys need to realize most coins don't even have state channels. What happens when the ETH network is clogged or there's scaling issues. How are your tokens going to go through.

Screenshotting all this pajeets and doubters. Will see you mid next year when it's half a bill. Fucking absolute morons I swear to god.

>There goal all along has been to sell out almost instantly. They are pulling a fucking Chainlink.

Then I'll just buy a month later.
The project looks solid.

>our team
KEK ADMITTED TO SHILLING PUT HIM IN CHAINS

Wonder what you'd be doing in my position. Definitely not furthering your own self interests while still benefiting others right? Silly guy

Wait so we don't need a vpn for the public sale, it was just for the pre sale?

>benefiting others
You're giving a fucking sales pitch to us, why would I ever think you're doing it (((for free)))? Oy vey

If you don't see the benefit in the info don't invest.

Minimum buy-in is set to 0,07 eth so anyone can join. Total hard cap is 1700 eth so theoretically 1 person can buy all tokens.

Hardcap 17000 eth or $17MM not sure actually*

makes me sad that people don't actually try to research what's being put on Veeky Forums sometimes
will this meme you with 3000x your money in the next month? almost certainly no, no coin can
but god damn is STK a good buy. wont be doing it since I'm still riding the LINK and ICX calls made but god speed to those that do

well yeah that's how it usually goes. Then people display resent and shit on your threads like the idiots calling me a pajeet and shit. They're projecting the fact they missed out on previous ICO's and want to make you feel bad for it. I always assume with posts like these maybe someone bought and actually made the right choice from my knowledge.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFkaUPtxspo&feature=youtu.be

YOURE MAKING IT HARDER FOR ME TO GET INTO THE PUBLIC SALE FUCK YOU OP

Wow thanks for making this thread, I'm definitely going to go in deep with STK, this can easily be a 10x bagger

np m8. To think their competitors are all worth over 200M with terrible onboarding procedures is hilarious.