REQ - Mooning - See ya at 50c

Strap in pajeets. REQ is mooning to 50c.

0xd1093110749aa3767303d12b22fc350379c719c3
Goddamn it. I missed out at buying req at 5 cents. I want to kill myself

this piece of shit never moons , some faggots always dump

>goes up 10% to current trend line before it goes back to .25

>ITS MOONING

Just wait. Look at charts.

I screencapped this user, you better be in the thread I'll be posting in the next few weeks making fun of you when this shit moons.

I bought $75 worth at $.06 and $300 at $.10, should I be feeling /comfy/ long term? It's already worth $1.5k

I got in for 20k at .06, but I'm currently trying to get as much as possible while it's low. This is going to multiple dollars, without question.

You'll be known as the guy who turned $375 into $1 million.

this is literally the only coin i feel comfortable holding long term

$5 EOY 2018 would be my dream come true.
Yeah one of the few actual products in the crypto world, and with their CoinBase connections next year has the potential to be lucrative.

REQmarines report in

NEW ATH REPEAT NEW ATH BUY BUY BUY

NEW ATH? Far off from new ATH

It's done this pattern a few times then dumped, I'm tempted to sell when it starts desu.

ATH in terms of BTC ratio

Told you faggots.

Abort abort, discord pump and dumb scheme

C O M F Y

This was the first coin I bought around .09c due to Veeky Forums shills. Thanks shills!

AAAAAAAAAA
It's dumping and I didn't sell now I don't want to.

Going back under 2k get outtta there private

That was a really nice moon. Volume is literally zero and a someone tried to pump up this shit.

FUUUUCK

dubs don't lie
I watch this shit daily, theres no reason for it to hit ATH.
The volume is the lowest it's been in weeks.

>tfw i sold all my REQ for TRX

Tbh don't fuck around with chinese coins. They would curbstomp an infant for 5% profits

Comfy REQ Hodler.

It bounced up again, very tempted to sell, it's almost certainly hitting 40k again tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHA ITS FUCKING MOONING AND I WENT ALL IN AT 1800 sat. FUCK YOU LINK PAJEETS.

40k?

Look at the volume and at the order book. You can't do shit right now. What should i do with my 300k REQ. Crash the price back to 1800?

Hold for a bit, might want to sell in 10 minutes

KEK !

I'm a small player. Under 3K REQ.
Good chance if I sold I could pick up gains.
Or it goes to the fucking moon and I cry.

I GOT REQ ON ETHERDELTA MONTHS AGO AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PRICE I BOUGHT IN AT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You gotta get burn, and fomo back in

100eth sell wall at 44000 will get eaten.

you sell and buy back in when it's lower. Which should be an instant buy

It's looking like a safer and safer bet desu. It seems as if a whale is offloading bags underneath his wall?

Nice trips retard. Just search your wallet transactions and do the math.

people don't seem to understand this. literally buy 3 btc worth at market price will raise the list price 1%. Thats not much at all. on the flip side a sell brings it back to 1950

And fomo back in because its mooning ? Is it not risky ?

btw volume going down and price going up rofl. Let these idiots buy in now, they want to lose money

Of course it's risky. But imo it's going to be a fairly low risk.

lol this is such a shit coin

So you will set a sell order at around 2100 and buy order at 2050 ?

Kek, such a shitcoin. Bought in at 0.05. Comfy as fuck.

You can ladder your buys/sells so you don't go all in or all out. I still have money invested, I'm just playing with profits, and I'm ok with that.

SHIT I MISSED IT WHEN IT WAS STILL

I trade on the ETH pairing. I managed to sell my quite insignificant stack at 44k and am going to try and greed a 40k reentry. It might go even lower than that over the next few days but I don't want to be TOO greedy.

Alternatively I might move the money elsewhere since my faith is shaken in all ERC20 tokens after MoonMan posted in the Ark thread the other day.

Im at work, currently just not dealing with any fomo with no access to an exchange. Feels good just letting the market do whatever because I have no control either way.

I see so it is quite a long trade then,, you don't try to in and out on like 50 sats difference

MoonMan?

It doesn't have to be. Any trade that would result in you outperforming the trading fee would be technically worth it. But I've done that sort of trading in the past and it causes unnecessary stress and then sadness when it plunged way below your buy in anyway.

If you think you can _only_ get 50 sats of difference then you aren't really trading because you think it'll trend down, you're just hoping the volatility gets you quick gains. This is not a healthy way to trade. You will take years off your life doing this, and FOMO back in.

Make of that what you will. It's just an opinion and not definitive investment advice.

he's a well known sex pervert an street shitter in mumbai and tweeter.

I am also seeeing what you are seeing. Sold at 2110

Man, this place is turning like /b/ during summer.
You set up medium walls on the way up of course, if it does not sell today it sells next update.
But why sell? There is literally nothing out there with this potential. I have more than double of what you have and i am confident that i will be able to retire by christmas 2018, without having to risk daytrading or chasing shitcoin pumps.
The literal definition of comfy.

I'm like that during work days too. It's definitely on an uptrend from 2-3 days ago.

Volume is slowing down and the graph wants to correct. Dunno if this is fomo at this point.

Comfy!!!

With that many shouldn't you try to sell at least some on the way up (assuming you got in at less than 10c which you probably did) just in case it doesn't work out?

I don't see why you're taking a pious approach in hodling/investing, as if trading is a negative thing. It's what pushes the value of your coin up.

Bump

more like dump

Sure but this is still not "the way up", i averaged down to less than 6c but i still consider under 50c ground level.
I do not, it sounded like he wanted out with his 300k and i was wondering why, trading a % (or all if you have a small amount) is of course ok.
Anyway i do not fully understand those that separate holding and trading, holding is a form of trade.

>Sure but this is still not "the way up", i averaged down to less than 6c but i still consider under 50c ground level.
Fair enough.

I wish I'd put in a buy order at 41k while I was afk, fuck.

>I wish I'd put in a buy order at 41k while I was afk, fuck.
This is hitting even harder now. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Refusing to FOMO though.

Low volume pump
Want to sell and rebuy, but like others have said, you single handedly drop it like 100 sats just doing that

I'm not sure what the deal was with the volume on that last 5 minute candle. I'm growing concerned we could do another >50k run but I'm also pretty sure we'll see sub 40k again one day soon.

>I sold on the dip

Wishing I'd rebought there desu. Safe gains are still gains.

>rebought on the dip

gained extra 30% req, thanks

sold at 2155, idgaf

buying back in at 1951 in 20 minutes

Req crew

It's so thin on both sides, if a run started and got attention it could go nuclear. The same way it can easily drop down to $.25 with one person [even my bag] selling. :/

gogogogogogogo req

not this shit again

Yeah definitely. The main reason I'm not going to FOMO back in though is that afaik there's been no recent news or attention that should cause the start of an uptrend defining a new floor. Attention is elsewhere atm.

>It's February 1st
What's the price anons?

So you sold 2k? Well done user

Not even worth the energy to watch desu. To sell 50k would take it from 2160 to 2010 right now

Why is REQ volume so low on binance the fuck

aaaaand down she goes cap'n

No shit it's gunna go down, but anyone that has a worthwhile holding wont be able to daytrade, cause either you're going to crash the market to sell your stash, or you're going to singlehandedly increase the price by 100 sats to rebuy it.
Proud for your 200 coin gain though, user.

Kek volume is growing.

the volume on binance is a fucking joke for the stunt this coin just pulled off

You meant $13 right?

february 2019 maybe, let's not go overboard

>No shit it's gunna go down

j-just celebrating my 10-sats-from-tip sale, and thanx I love increasing my stash for free shit is tight

50% req 50% link

feelsgoodman

200 mill market cap

xlm, 2 bill market cap

this coin has places to go, and soon

yeah what the fuck
this coin gets up to 1000btc volume

REQ needs to be added on other exchanges ASAP.