Night Goblins Squatted

RIPIP Night Goblins.

"At least dey left us da Squigz."

What the fuck are you even talking about

What the SHIT are you going on about?

On the GW store night goblins are sold out online, this means that they're not selling them anymore. Or more likely they're just getting reboxed and sold with round bases

just reboxing likelike dwatf last 2 weeks

Start Collecting Khorne Bloodbound was sold out few days ago - not temporary out of stock. Squatted!

First they came for The Bretonnians but I did nothing for I did not play The Bretonnians.

Then they came for The Tomb Kings but I still did nothing for I did not play The Tomb Kings.

Now they've come for The Night Goblins.
When will it stop Veeky Forums.
When will you stop it.

When they sell out of Fantasy stock, then they will finally put the poor setting to rest and their only games will be 40k and Hobbit.

Very sad! Low energy!

Makes me flag I bought like 80 of the little guys for a moon clan arm for AoS

stop crying about everthing. they are not getting squatted my god just repacking them with round bases. drama queers

Is it plastic sisters time yet?

ha hahahahah hahahahahahahaha comooon

>yfw resin sisters

its not gonna happend
GW will move them to AOS faster then make some plastic/resin ones and you know it

>Another Fantakek meme race squatted

This can only improve AoS.

They don't match the aesthetic and have no place in the new rules.
Hopefully they ditch more outdated crap soon and give us something good.

>good
>age of sigmarines
Just play Horus Heresy.

nice

That's too many Space Marines.

Welcome to warhammer, enjoy your stay.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's alright you can play fantasy space marines instead.

That's slander, stormcast and adeptus astartes have nothing in common.

>They paint the ghost warriors in celestial lion livery
What did they mean by this.

They call those "Primaris Marines" I think.

Stormclad Marines.

Good sweet Night Goblins.

I mean, good night, sweet goblins.

Adeptus Eternals.

Hush, no tears.

Only war. Total War.

KEEP UP DA RUZE BOYZ, DE'LL NEVAH SEE US COMIN!
...boyz? Where'd ya all go?

Why Night Goblins?

Wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of the really old common goblin models?

Just bend over and take it

-GW

They're legit just replacing em with rounds.

They probably sold out first.
Naw, if that was the case it'd be "Temporarily unavailable".

Night Gobbos is Squat.

I hope not. Night Goblins were my love in Fantasy.

Shit even if they squat em they are still cheap as fuck. Just checked ebay and there is a set that's the majority of the Battle for Skull pass for cheap

That's probably why they axed them. Nobody has a reason to buy them new since everyone got them back in the day and the market is flooded.

I think Night Goblins are cheaper than Plains Goblins.

I don't think its confirmed that they were axed.

It's gonna be alright, we're gonna get skygrot pirates! Huge zepplins, the next step in doom diver technology, maybe some inflatable floating squish, it's gonna be great!

No, meka grots! The not!tau of AoS piloting gundams and surfing squigs.

This is your confirmation.

The right is when reboxing happens. The left is when squatting happens.

>right is reboxing
>night goblins

Well thats good

>empire soldiers are squatted
AoS is more grimdark than 40k.

They've been doing this a lot lately, and each time the product is back up shortly. Daemonettes had the SOLD OUT ONLINE thing and they are back.

Fuck it, just bought 80 Night Gobbos on eBay.

They're my favorite thing to use in TWW anyway.

If they get repackaged into a Start Collecting I'll get it and have a full NG army, if not I'll have them and not have to pay through the nose.

so wait, I don't understand.

Are they squatted or are they being repackaged.

Everybody here saying something different.

it matters not what game one plays, or for what system his miniatures are.

But the loss of a range of minis is always bad news for the wargaming community as a whole.

Nobody KNOWS, people believe different things.

Fantasyfags are a bit sensitive to squattings now so they are more likely to say that when faced with an unknown.

While most things this has happened to got repackaged or were sold out, the Bret range being squatted was preceded by the exact same. So there's no definitive answer.

>inb4 GW spah writes down all these cheesy and mary sue names to add as new uber duper supersoldiers later once Primaris marines get old.

by your logic, skelles were squatted a month ago, retard.

I don't know why for things like Orruks/Orks and Sigmarines they don't just make a single kit then sell an upgrade kit to use them in another game. Less sculpts, more sales.

Its not like they don't sell one kit as two things anyway. Look at Ironbreakers/Irondrakes.

Spears or hand weapons?
I'm leaning towards hand weapons just because a 6++ will make a real difference in their attrition while spears will only matter if its a turn they haven't charged AND they're dishing out poison attacks

>store I go to has a strong AoS player base
>mfw I go there to buy a couple start collecting moonclan grotz then show up with them on squares to play some Fantasy

Spears are never worth it on things that can take shields.

That being said, they look better. So you model spears and call them hand weapons by saying they are too short and flimsy to really thrust wif.

>it's gonna be great!
>more generic fantasy steampunk
Dude, just buy WoW.

Fisting is $300.

>things that did not happen