So, what shitcoin will the old man shill tomorrow?

So, what shitcoin will the old man shill tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G5S0bK8mqAM
github.com/sammchardy/python-binance
github.com/maxbbraun/trump2cash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ChanCoin

Komodo

but it would be his first non-shitcoin

LINK

so far his pattern is he shill only coins with over bill coins or low below 150 mcap, so he can eat order book before shill and dump after tweet.

niggercoin

I can't believe nobody else have things setup so once the guy tweets any coin (xxx) it automatically makes a purchase and sells after a certain %.

I have made 80k USD in the past 48 hours.

shit in my mouth coin. yup, thats the one.

The fucking guy tweets at 4am.
Im sleeping at 4am bud.

Is that even possible ?

How you do this?

yo delete this post this kids ruining it for everyone.

of course it is
parse his tweets for three capital letters around the time her normally makes a rec
use the exchange api to buy and sell

4am west or east?

ETC

youtu.be/G5S0bK8mqAM

@15 minutes mcafee talks about the importance of decentralized storage. SIA MOON INCOMING

1FgSHnCiqNURhfiM1jRPnqDKKrL1XXHt19

Send me a little and I'll share it with you all.

8 am eastern time. I'm waking up at 7 tomorrow

Sia

Most likely Zcash. Either way I think Bittrix would be the best exchange to be on.

SC, didnt you see the post where xvg whale (who spent time with mcafee) tipped everyone off.

fuck off pajeet

Use the app IFTTT to set off an alarm on your phone if he tweets have money on bittrex ready. I swear if he shill sia coin tomorrow I'll kill myself I could have bought at 130 says. But it won't be sia. Itlle be some coin that he already accumulated

John McAfee commits quantum suicide every day of his life and you're here posting on Veeky Forums.

Does anyone ever talk about how he likes to be shit on by hookers in 3rd world countries

Not sure about tomorrow but ZEN is just a matter of time. He shilled both ZEN and DGB in a video, today was DGB's turn, ZEN will get its turn as well.

Where?

Stay poor user, not my problem.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

>gambling on what you think someone else will gamble on
Is the bubble popping soon?

stay mad pajeet

thanks for not even having the option to wake me up with an actual alarm twitter

is there any way to have twitter or some other app actually WAKE ME UP when i get a tweet

and then blockfolio with its polite quiet noises fuck. i want a price ALARM if my coin is crashing i want the app to WAKE ME UP

BUUUUTT NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sleeping through mcafee tweets with my phone set beside by bed but i cant fucking hear it because it wont drop a fuckign proper ring tone for tweets and theres no way to set it to do so

any suggestions for price alarms and tweet alarms?

i could have tripled my money int he last 3 days if my phone could wake me up

I want to tie this fucking faggot shove that bottle up his ass and let him suck my cock

IFTTT app. I'm trying to set it up now

retard...

He did not use the three capital letter code for Burst and Electroneum

I think that there are a lot of different twitter clients, I'll look it up, there must be one that let's you do it

waves

Dude there has to be some third party android apps google it

Mcafee owns huge mining farms and pretty much every coin has been mineable besides burst (HDD mining). Siacoin is a good possibility. He hasn't shilled any Ethash coins yet like Expanse or Ubiq so those are possibilities.

>make scam software
>sell to microsoft for $$$$$$$
>lose 96% of money in dotcom p&d
>forge brave new life in jungle where whores literally shit in your mouth
>shit in the mouth of crypto

I legit think this as well. He loves privacy coins that aren't at the top and this is one of the best ones.
This or Zcoin or Zencash. One of those three will definitely be included in one of his shills.

I sold at 2600 sat so if this happens I'll kms for sure.

sent .5 LTC

A) no you didn’t
B) you are dumb as shit for even pretending that.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is

stop posting this bad pasta shillboi

Fuck off Pajeet

That's exactly what I do. I have a phone notification using IFTTT that's set to notify me every time McShill tweets. I have 5 BTC+ on every exchange Cryptopia/Binance/Bittrex/Bitthumb.

I've literally increased my PF from 90k to 680k (most of it coming from Verge).

remove gun from head

to all you newfags and lazy fags that don't know if this is possible, this is indeed very possible:

github.com/sammchardy/python-binance

github.com/maxbbraun/trump2cash

Merge these two ideas, and boom, you have a fucking pump-bot that may or may not give you gains. Gonna make a prototype today to see if its worth my time

Maybe nxt, there was a massive pump earlier