Why are there no minorities in 40k? Were all non-whites genocided or something?

Why are there no minorities in 40k? Were all non-whites genocided or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lionel_Johnson#The_Dark_Angel_.281895.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One, there have been minorities shown before.

Two, humanity might not even be humanity as we identify it today. There's some possible fuckery about genetics manipulation and current Humanity being the "Men of Stone" and shit.

They spent too many years in dark hive cities and on dark space ships so they all lost their melanin.

I just figured everyone was off-brown since there has been millenia of fucking.

Why do you keep making these threads?

Fuck, wrong image.

Stop wasting (you)s on an OP who either has read 0 fluff and looked at almost no artwork; and/or just threw his fishing pole into the water.

Sage, reported, hidden, emailed china moot, called the cops.

Millennia of inbreeding leading to a more homogenous population? Scientists are already theorizing that the end result of globalization and ethnic diversity is a human race without race. Or it's because most of the guys who play it are white and just prefer using white armies.

You are now imagining space detroit.

>Scientists
Which ones?

Dark Angels are all Native Americans, why did you think they had Dark in the name? Not to mention all the feathers.

El Johnson is as indian as Elizabeth Warren.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lionel_Johnson#The_Dark_Angel_.281895.29

After the extinction of the whites, it became fashionable for asians and black people to engineer their cbildren to be white. Then, the Iron Men happenned.

>Why are there no minorities in 40k?

what we should be asking is:

>why SHOULD THERE be minorities?

I have to see/deal with these subhumans everyday on the subway. The last thing I want is to see them on my gaming table when I come home from work

What makes the men of stone different?

Damn dude. What the fuck happened to you and yours?

Dumber and more resilient.

>unwashed, stunted, rat-like abhuman
>borderline retarded, poor impulse control, brutish abhuman
>not minorities

i live in Chicago Il

Races won't just disappear, stop drinking the leftist koolaid

The imperium of man is so absurdly large that it probably encompasses every color/shape/ethnicity of humankind within itself. There's even irregular minority groups in the abhumans (Ogryn/Rattlings) included to boot.

Literally race-mixed out of existence. Or developed into new phenotypes based on new environments.

One of the BL novels addressed this. Most non-whites simply embrace deviancy and heresy, so they got genocided. Like, there was an entire star system of black people who went full ooga-booga and so fell to Slaanesh.

So what's OP complaining about? Clearly, 40k is filled with black representation.

rip weasel fierce

The God-Emperor, the literal most important person in all of 40k and is mentioned by name at the start of every book due to how important he was in shaping the setting is Turkish or some ancient precursor to it.

That counts for a lot, no has to, it does.

>Why are there no minorities in 40k?

Its the only way humanity, the true humanity, could ever have a shot at galactic domination.

>Why do you keep making these threads?
If he makes a race-baiting thread on /pol/ it won't get any replies because it will be just more white noise. He has to make /pol/shit threads on other, better boards to get any attention.

Anatolian would be more accurate.

>i live in Chicago Il
Is that near Chicago I?

Sometimes I paint the Orks using brown skintones.
Does that count?

>Minority
>Non-human
Methinks not m88

There's a durka planet and a kangz planet at the very least.

After 38,000 years there would probably totally different ones.

White Scars. Atillan Rough Riders. Celestial Lions.

Thank you.

Humans will never stop sorting themselves into groups and creating new ones. Mongol invaders muh dick all the Persians in what is now Afghanistan? The Hazara people become a thing.

Shlomo Shekelberg, Sociologist.

the emperor the most powerful man ever is not white he some middle eastern looking fellow

a literal mortal (maybe) god is not white

also globally whites as in the western european looking kind are the minority there are BILLIONS of chinese , indians, blacks its just you live in your western bubble were we allow alot of other races to live with us en masse but sjw wont allow of teach you this fact

finally get back to your containment board

>a more multicultural Japan

Bitter kike woman mad about all the men preferring asian qts over her.

>Why do we have ethnic minorities in real life?
Because for thousands of years most people lived & died within a few miles of where they were born.

>Why are we losing ethnic minorities now?
Because global travel has become so trivial that even a refugee with nothing but the clothes on his back & his granddad's gold watch firmly ensconced in his lower colon can seek refuge in a country half a world away rather than having to settle for a nation adjacent to the one he's fleeing.

Once we start seriously colonising other planets (assuming we're not post-biological by that point) we may well see planetary ethnicities emerge. If we then eventually develop technology to make inter-planetary travel a trivial as international travel is now, then those ethnicities will also disappear.

In 40k we have a society were most people will never leave their planet of origin (maybe even their home village, depending on tech-level), and has been like this for thousands of years. We should see people separating out into all manner of future-space-ethnicities, and this is exactly what we *do* see: Necromunda has house Escher with its weak men and strapping, muscular, women; house Deleque has baldness & excessive photosensitivity as shared physical characteristics; and so-on.

TL;DR - this

>kikes getting upset no one wants them
I don't have a lot of money but I'd take one of God's chosen people as a wife any day of the week. Usually nice legs/thighs, average bust, curly brown hair? Sign me the fuck up.

>Because global travel has become so trivial that even a refugee with nothing but the clothes on his back & his granddad's gold watch firmly ensconced in his lower colon can seek refuge in a country half a world away rather than having to settle for a nation adjacent to the one he's fleeing.

It's amazing what can be accomplished when an advanced society decides to completely ignore established international refugee law and actively participates in it's own destruction.

Why are they all like this? I mean, constantly shitting all over everything and questioning basic common sense and morality?

I swear, if people started massacring them across the globe and only Nigeria gave them sanctuary, you can be sure they'd be making movies mocking Yoruba culture and writing books about Igbo Privilege within a generation or two.

They're hypocritical too. My ex's dad was a Marxist Jewish professor who used inherited money to a cottage in the Hamptons, a Manhattan penthouse, and a mansion here in Minnesota.

It's self-flagellation by proxy: They hate themselves, and by extension their own kind; there is no-one, absolutely *on-one*, who a white, middle-class, liberal hates more than other white, middle-class people.

Yea but then you have to deal with the nasally voice and the constant passive aggressive nagging that goes with it.

Sorry this was meant for

>Minority
>Subhuman

Ftfy

>Gods chosen people
>the people who demanded the crucifixion of their God
Friendly reminder that you that you only get to pick one.

Why is there no trigger discipline in 40k? Were all rules of firearm safety declared heretical or something?

Not necessarily; God chose them, they replied "Eh, we can get a better deal elsewhere."

>there was an entire star system of black people who went full ooga-booga and so fell to Slaanesh.

Dude, it's like, only what YOU believe.
And I don't think you can blame all jews for a bunch of pharisees and on the other hand all his direct disciples were jews.

illinois

Reminder that the Space Muslims worship a Commissar as the prophet of the Emperor. Also they're pretty cool too.

Jesus Christ, /pol/s reliance on outdated ''''''''science''''''' and abundance of paranoia rivals the fucking adeptus mechanics!

"A group of people openly says they want us dead."

"Stop being a conspiracy theorist!"

Well, apparently, Anatolians from 8000 years ago and their descendants like the Ice Man are the closest match to modern Sardinians

>"These people refuse to fuck, so they might as well get some outsiders"
>genocidal quote

>chosen people slaughtered the lamb to wash away their sins
I mean, my man, go back to Sunday school. God literally told him when he was praying on a mountain, "Nah nigga there's no other way you have to die." I don't care what you say, you will not dissuade me from my gold star qt waifu

>outdated ''''''''science'''''''
Like what?

but Jews aren't white, user...