Fuck this piece of shit

Fuck this piece of shit.

>been sitting comfy since $5
?...Bought in ATH didn't you faggot?

But its going up...

Bought @ 1.37, 6 and 8 dollars.

Fucking piece of shit Verge goes 20x while this is hardly 2x

Then sell and get out faggot. If you've been hodling this long then you know 2018 is going to be huge for OMG.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

>posting Link copypasta in an OMG thread
Have we reached peak stinky?

OMG will be at around 100$ by the end of March.
go sell now. and jump on the fomo train and buy "promising" coins like mc fucktards shilled verge.

Thats what drives me so fucking mad. A fork of fucking DOGECOIN has 3.5 billion Marke cap while a real project like omise is out of the top 25 already.

Fuck this retarded cryptoscene chasing methheads pumps

you need to think over a longer timespan. People on biz are morons, chasing instant pump and dumps without regard to the actual quality of their investment. Literally all you have to do is buy OMG as a long term hold, and wait. That's it. Maybe it will moon tomorrow, or next week, or early 2019. But when it does, it will be mind boggling. It's an excellent company with a real product, rather than a hype machine with a cool sounding name.

so many newbies on bittrex etc fomo every single increase. see bitbean, see reddcoin, and even dogecoin as u mentioned. but their 80-140% gains will be nothing compared to a real coin with real technology and use in the making. quality always prevails.

exactly.

Who in their right fucking mind buys dogecoin?!?

ITS LITERALLY A MEME COIN

goddamn is this real? pretty much confirms verge is shit.

The upcoming price of the OMG token will be only dependant on how much money flows through the network.

What IF the staking returns will be much lower than expected? I mean if the annual income from staking is like 1 usd per token, the price will max. 10 dollars per OMG

this is from the omisego hodl group. it's worth the read. OMG will definitely moon extremely hard. sooner or later.

Hi,
I found this explanation really helpful.. Maybe helps you too..

“But as it seems to me that this point is not very clear to many and is absolutely crucial imo, I decided to make it a post in itself.

The question in one word is why would companies want to use the OmiseGO network and SDK, and why is it good news (to say the least) for OMG holders.

About the SDK (Software Development Kit).
The first idea behind it is that many companies or banks or start-ups will want to provide a system to their users, where their users can exchange some values: dollars, yen, ETH, mileages... What value, for what users, what use and what market, all belongs to the company's choice. For instance, Amazon can decide to integrate a sort of « money account » for users, where money can come in and out when you sell and buy, instead of using PayPal or debit card all the time, manage everything inside your Amazon account. Such « money account » inside your Amazon account would be your Amazon « wallet ». Or, a bank can decide to provide their users a « wallet » where users can deposit some limited funds from their bank account, and this wallet would be used for daily expenses to merchants or with other people (give back 10 dollars to your friend), with quicker transactions and a more friendly user interface than the « real » bank account. This would also be a use of wallet.
Or, last example, a start-up wants to create a mileage marketplace, where people can sell and buy mileage. So people would have mileage points and money deposited in some way on their account on a wallet, and trade the points from and to this wallet.

The second idea is that, to provide such wallets, the blockchain protocol has solid incentives: especially, security, privacy, and possibly anonymity. But mostly, security. And it also allows to create ideas that are not imaginable with a traditional centralized database (e.g: Golem).

But the third idea is that blockchain is still very new on the development market: which means providing your users a decentralized wallet requires a specialized developer, development time, and most likely an important development cost.

So what does OmiseGO provide (in a few months)? They provide a programming framework that these companies or banks or start-ups can use to develop such wallets, and the framework will be made so that it is easy to use, programmable in a traditional programming language (not Solidity for instance, that is still very specialized, but that good old JavaScript that everyone can program in). That way, companies or banks give the job to their usual development team, start-ups hire a usual JavaScript developer, it doesn't cost much (at least there are no additional costs due to the « blockchain » parameter), and it also easy to maintain in the future, at least much easier in JavaScript that everyone speaks than in specialized Solidity or with a model requiring the programmer to understand the full blockchain model.

One thing you also need to see, is that the wallet created with SDK doesn't have any fancy OmiseGO logo: it will be white label, meaning just programming functions. Do you know if reddit was coded in Python or using the Angular framework? You don't, and users won't either see that they are using an OmiseGO based wallet, all they will see is the Amazon or bank or start-up logo and design.

Absolutely, and then you have people like that fucking crypto nigger who buy nothing but absolute shitcoins and memes and still has somehow managed to build a 1,7M portfolio

Now about the chain. The OmiseGO network will be open and free, so companies won't either have to pay for it, and users won't know their transactions happen on the OmiseGO blockchain. The only point is that a transaction happening on the OmiseGO blockchain will cost a small fee (how much is still to be decided), so either the companies will charge a small fee to cover it, that users pay when they transact, either make it appear free for users but get their cash back at another point in some way. Or, they won't do a thing and users will just pay their small fee taken by the OmiseGO network.

Otherwise, if they don't use the OmiseGO network, additionally to hire specialized techies for specialized languages and applications, they will have to create their own blockchain. And this has, afaik, a time and money and difficulty cost.

So why is it more than any partnership? Because, as you can see, companies and banks and start-ups (in one word: wallet providers) will have a strong incentive to use the OmiseGO product (the free SDK). And you remember that transactions happening between wallets made with this SDK will take place on the OmiseGO network and so, generate fees on the OmiseGO network, that will be distributed between the OmiseGO stakers (coin holders). The more OMG you hold and stake, the more you receive. (This last point is both very promising for holders, and an excellent reason to hold coins, and so an excellent point to also makes the OMG price rise in the future when people really understand what OmiseGO are building.)

So let's say a bank or company provides its users with a OmiseGO based wallet and they have a one million people users base. These users will make transactions. On the OmiseGO network. And generate fees. For the OmiseGO stakers. Multiply this one million or 5000 or 5 million by how many companies or banks will want to provide their users a convenient wallet, a convenient secure phone app, an exchange service.

And you come to billions of transactions. Generating fees. For the OmiseGO holders.

2 - Now, about the phone wallet question.

Yes, if a company provides you with a wallet located on your phone, sort of like Wechat does but with a blockchain wallet, then you can pay at Mc Donald's if they have the merchant terminal for such a wallet. And about Mc Donald's, as OmiseGO partnered with them in Thailand, most likely in the future you will be able to pay there with your OMG wallet as an application.

3 - Finally, I must add that OmiseGO are also planning a cash in / cash out solution, which seems to mean that you will be able to add money to your OmiseGO wallet (fiat money) or to withdraw money from it, in real world ATM-like machines (like in 7/11 for instance). Which will also increase the convenience and use of OmiseGO as a whole system, and increase the amount of transactions happening on their network.”

Any additional comments will be great
Thanks guys

But what will the price of Verge, ICON, ADA or any other fucking piece of shit coin be dependant on? Since nobody uses it, it generates 0 revenue, where is the value (long term)? At least your OMGs will still be generating the same staking returns (from actual revenue from actual real world businesses) even if the whole crypto market burns down to the ground

Well this is very true, and thats why im also heavily invested in omise.

This is all just so fucking frustrating.

a coin this promising shouldn't be so stagnate
i mean shit, fucking dash and gnosis (absolute dead coins) went 5x while omise was quiet.

now you can say that it makes omise stable, or you can simply say that the team is not marketing it well enough in western countries. either way i do believe tech comes soon

I am just as frustrated as you. I bought ICO so percentage wise my gains have been excellent but it still makes me fucking mad seeing worthless shit flying past OMG in the ranks.

I feel like I can't make money anymore in crypto because I'm not as stupid as the people who buy today so I can't understand how they make buying decisions

it has been very quiet around omisego recently - that's true. the dev however is working hard as you can see on ther weekly updates.
other coins and devs don't do shit. no use. a copy-pasted technology, a fancy name and some buzzwords on their wallpaper come together with a HUGE marketing. see IOTA. great idea, but... yeah. that's all it is at the moment. an idea.

omisego however is working hard, and not wasting time on publicity and "great announcements" which only pump the coin artificially. "great announcements" always make me rethink whether I should sell a coin. Because real devs and technology doesn't need an artificial hypetrain - they speak for themselves.

Im just so tempted to sell my stack for a moon mission just to buy back for a larger amount of omg

I did that before yesterday's BTC price slump. Which alts should we ride, senpai?

accumulating is never wrong.

I just dont know any good short term coins at the moment because all ive held so long