I'M TIRED OF HOLDING THIS FUCKING BAG

I'M TIRED OF HOLDING THIS FUCKING BAG.

WHAT TRIGGERS ARE WE LOOKING AT?

GIVE ME ONE REASON TO NOT DROP MY FUCKING BAG RIGHT NOW AND GET INTO TRX/VEN.

ADHD brainlet detected

Go ahead and drop them, I'll screen cap this and laugh my ass off this time next year.
All of you expect 1000% every 20 fucking minutes. Be patient

Do it faggot thanks for the cheap bags don't kill yourself in Q2 when youre crying yourself to sleep for having weak hands and chasing pump and dumps

I will rebuy before triggers (Great Wall). But right now it looks like a dry period to at least EoY. Who in their right mind would hold bags for a week this bull market?

>Up 500%
>Bag
Just sell and FOMO in a few weeks from now you impatient brainlet.

Kek idiots. Req is moving upwards now.

>GIVE ME ONE REASON TO NOT DROP MY FUCKING BAG RIGHT NOW AND GET INTO TRX/VEN
Because you'd be late to TRX and VEN too, retard. Maybe if you stopped buying coins that have already pumped, you'd have better luck, or if you actually fucking held your coins. Dumbasses think they're gonna see a 1000x moon mission in a day.

come back before 5 January and you'll be fine (aka had lost like 10 cents per req like a brainlet)

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Drop it you dumb cunt kek, get rdy for sudoku the coming year tho

Chasing coins that already mooned is a retarded idea man. Buy and hold things that will moon later.

Dude you gotta have faith.

is this pasta now? this is req thread

do it you fucking pussy

ZERO - SUM GAME
Brain-lets like this is how we make money.
Time the market user I know you can do it...
I believe in you.

2k sats
comfiest hold ever

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is

Good luck timing the news.

plz sell and get out, we don't want you getting rich with us

its mooning now you dumb nigger HAHAHAHHA

linikie s

>100 sat increase

Why such a huge sell wall for req? It's been slowly climbing all day. Are these fake sell walls to manipulate the price?

If you have to ask, yes. Also xvg mooning

Is that the Binance app? It’s not available in the US anymore for some reason

Using it right now mane.

Any way in binance to see how much you have made since your purchase? Not really sure on their user interface.

Drop it