COSS

>trading promo starts on the 26th

>our group is pumping coss tomorrow

target: 3500 sats

Thanks Daddy

Put the kids the to bed and get the fuck in here faggots!!

Just upped my position. Out of the Milky Way!

Please wait for new UI before pumping this?

Not only that, but the new UI is coming out soon, with a huge marketing’s plan to back it up

That does make sense, but I think there are a lot of pumps to come. I see this as Veeky Forumss exchange by the end of q1

Fuck, no cash to spare at the moment.

honestly wait for the UX update, the current UX is shit tier

fuck man my req holding going up atm and xby has their testnet tomorrow i wanna get in but REEEEE

When was the last time COSS even added a new market, pajeets?

Meanwhile, just in the last 7 days, kucoin has added markets for:
- DENT: Daily trade volume $1,154,138 (alone more than coss total volume, LUL)
- Dragonchain: Daily trade volume $1,096,728 (alone more than coss total volume, LUL)
- Aion: Daily trade volume $426,396
- AChain: Daily trade volume $1,107,487 (alone more than coss total volume, LUL)
- Clearpoll: Daily trade volume $285,241
- Oyster Pearl: Daily trade volume $1,355,009 (alone more than coss total volume, LUL)
- Deep onion (just added today, daily trade volume not available).

Next week even more. Cya cucks.

they arent adding coins because:
>new engine 2018
the current engine couldnt handle that.

Imagine a situation, you are at the gym. Would it be better to put 1000lb on the barbell and embarrass yourself? or would it be better to do what you can physically handle and not be trying to impress other people?

COSS can worry about adding coins later, for now it needs to get a strong base and good engine so it doesn't fucking break under load.

>tfw bought threw 1k at coss

This will CERTAINLY hit binance levels.

>At the end of the year 2017 an exchange doesn't have an engine that can handle more than 68 trading pairs?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

meanwhile, kucoin has 132 trading pairs and add more every weekday.

yes and the fee split was reduced wasnt it?

You can't add new markets on an beta exchange fuckers, if the server goes down you all twatties will cry. Wait to get it out of the beta.

No?

Fee split gradually goes to 25% in the middle of 2018. Kucoin has 22x the trading volume of COSS but only has 4.78x the market cap. Thus Kucoin at its current 50% split will pay 4.59x the daily returns that coss will bring in. Even when the split gets reduced, Kucoin will still be 2.299129068540694x more profitable than COSS.

Learn math pajeet

You always post this shit. Fuck off pajeet

>kucoin is gay ass name
>coss has zero bot volume right now but will soon
>new UI soon
>fiat pairs for all markets in q1

Do the facts embarass you poor pajeet pumper? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA your coin is objectively a worse investment than Kucoin and you cant handle it.

Two weeks ago, it was ~0.5MM.

Four days ago it was ~1MM

Three days ago it was ~2MM

Two days ago, it reached a peak of ~2.5MM.

It dropped to maybe around 0.5-1MM when it was down.

It has steadily been increasing since maybe a few hours ago, now up to 1.5MM.

> dont get left behind

i own both

Kukucks have you noticed you naver have your own thread because nobady cares?

Your a pathetic nigger and im sure you are the same guy in every thread.

>soon coss will be just like other exchanges, except for volume

I hope coss makes it but I can't make enough trades there to keep more than a few shekels available.

I don't know what i just quoted but its all free

HAHAHHAHAHAHAaAa mfw your entire pump group gets destroyed by a simple repost of the facts HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAA get mad pajeets