/qtg/ Quest Thread General

Welcome to the Quest Thread General! If you are running a quest, drop a link here to let your players know!

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=homeless mutant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh come on now.

Why would you do this.

You're just inviting shitposting, even if (I think?) this isn't really against the rules, per se, since it isn't a quest...

If the mods allow this, it will really fix the dying /qst/ board

Sure thing user. Not my quest though, but one I enjoyed for a bit. I'm sure it could pick up some new players and be better off for it.

Is a well written and very cool quest. Pls join.

It might look ded, but find the previous one and get caught up in case another happens. This is some good shit.

Does this look like a quest, friend?

This shit is on it's finale! Better catch up quick and read up on this gem!

>Quest Thread General

This is not a dumping ground for your quest advertisements. There is literally already an attempt that was made earlier today () that has been pretty much entirely ignored, and for good reason. Advertise on your own containment board.

Somebody post a quest that isn't a dumpster fire

Oh wait

Speaking of Gems, here's another one! Last one, this is sure to be enough reading material to last you guys for some time! Just ask if you want some more shilling done!

Huh. Didn't know about that. I don't come on Veeky Forums since all my favorite quests got moved to /qst/

I came here to do One Thing and I have already completed that one thing. and yet I am still here for several months.

Help me.

This post has been typed using speech to text on my smartphone.

This isn't a quest, friend.

>suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=homeless mutant

Fine I'll bite the bait and ask something that's at least related to current Veeky Forums:

Any good 40k Quests either ongoing, finished, or on hiatus?

I don't know if they're good, but I found two on /qst/.

And there are probably more on Akun.

Came back to drop a special quest, just for you guys.

Not really, doing 40k quests well is really difficult because it's a setting that very few fans can agree on. Everyone has their own view of 40k, and even if they're willing to put it aside and accept the QM's interpretation, it often unconsciously affects what decisions they'll vote for and why. In a quest, this often means a lot of player arguing and anger over which parts of the often contradictory lore apply to a given thing, bogging down votes and making everyone unhappy.

As such 40k quests tend to either be bland to avoid any such disputes or eventually fall apart because of them. Or they're on Akun and are smut.

Stop shilling that shitty site, it's all smutquests and mind control classes.

Chapter Master quest is alright, but it's a long read in the archives.

Also, Khornette quest is alright if you don't mind anime-ness

>it's all smutquests and mind control classes.
Baseless slander! Fiction.live is my second favorite site for high quality quests. The UI is nice and the dark theme looks good. Voting is easier too, Fiction.live is great. Sure, there may be the occasional smut quest and there's a fad for MC quests, but it'll pass. Then it'll return to it's proper, sparkly glory!

>The UI is nice and the dark theme looks good.

Dark theme is the only way to not have your eyes be burnt out of your skull while viewing the site.

There's two Khornette Quests on sup/tg/. Is one a reboot or something? Looks like it from the description.

Nice thread. It won't fix /qst/ but it's something I guess.

Dead and therefore doesn't count

You said quests that aren't dumpster fires.

That's not a dumpster fire.

You're right.

It's a corpse.

Not even a /qst/ corpse so I don't even know why you brought it up. You may as well bring up homestuck.

Keep movin' them goalposts.