VIB Viberate

> oversold
> cheap
> potential to moon
> has support

You know what it's time for...

time for the moon?

Put my whole stack of day trading money in this at 3320. Sell order at 8200.

This shit will go 200% till the EOY.

No sell walls below 4000 sats, let's do this!

I invested heavily last night and it already went up like 5% since then. One of the coins saving my portfolio

Run it up to 3500 sats it'll start to moon like crazy. AGAIN.

get the fuck out of this scammy company
I worked for them.

They have nothing but marketing going for them.

Bunch of amateurs.

yeah it seems like it's at the low point of a dip right now and starting to rise again. I'm expecting a moon higher than yesterday's

lmao nice FUD why should I believe you? Can you provide any kind of proof you worked for them?

Furthermore, can you be sure it won't moon? Look at Verge, it's an absolute shitcoin and has gone 17x. I listened to people like you back then and didn't invest. Had I done so I would be rich!!!

Stop the FUDding man, we are here for the moon mission...

plus if you go on their website they actually have a lot of details and the site looks great. You can find all sorts of info. When I think of a scammy coin I think of THC which has literally no info behind it at all

lol they have no product.
their product is literally a web directory of artists (wow !!).

team is incompetent.

ceo, matej gregorcic is an addicted fiend

calling fud one me retards (sorry). what do you know about the company? nothing. i thought so.

that says nothing about the quality of the product. Being able to pay musicians, book gigs, buy merchandise, and more via blockchain currency could revolutionize things for touring artists who have to exchange money internationally

HERE WE GO RAPIDLY CLIMBING TO 3500@@@!!!

god fuck off pajeet its literally not moving an inch everybody can see the chart you know?

this board needs flags so I can prove I'm not a pajeet

so, where is your "rapid climbing" mr poo in loo loo?

I've been at their office recently. They've set their place up nicely. They even have an indoor shooting range for cooling off ffs.

The whole thing just screams "too much money". Man I've got to get on some ico team.

Gabite se mi.
You disgust me.

go shill on reddit or ebaums

btw a misliš da Umek odrola kak techno set med šihtom?

exactly

wtf spending ico money on simulator for $200k and shooting range.

Keep "investing" brainlets.