/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Doing that is going to make some panicky little shit think the mods are siding with the meta thread shitposter.

kek

So? it is not like it matters

That's nice

Scared me for a second.

Thankfully, the mods actually look at our threads to see they're nothing like /qst/ threads.

Why are they deleting threads?

>He didn't read the thread.

OP had it pointed out he posted an old version of the opening CYOA, probably deleted it to repost the new

Size Ratio
>Amazonian
Physical Build
>Chubby/Muscular=Bearmode
Brest Size
>Busty
Butt & Hips
>Child Bearing
Facial Features
>Sexy/Noble=Thirsty Baroness
Hairstyle
>Ponytail
Skin Tone
>Bronze
Sex Drive
>Sexual Predator
Romantic Attitude
>Mostly Equal
Personality Traits
>Generous
>Charismatic
>Feminine
>Pragmatic
>Cunning
>Heavy Drinker
>Laidback
>Neat Freak
Fetishes and Desires
>Cuddling
>Sweaty Sex
>Frottage
>Oral x3
>Being on Top x3
>Milking Dry
Hobbies & Interests
>Reading
>Lifting
>Shooting
>Cooking
>Lazing
Extra Features
>Tattoos
>Scarred
>Smoker
>Inhumanity x2
Inhuman Traits
>Extra Arms
>Long Tongue

The tattoos and scaring go together.
Early on in life, someone who hated her caught her with her second set of arms out and quickly made it known to certain parties. She was abducted and experimented/tortured for years until her captors were finally found out and dealt with by the authorities. Her back is covered in various scars and is somewhat sickening to look at for the faint of heart. Instead of hiding it, she had a massive, back covering tattoo of a medieval battle where the scars are either the cutting edges of the weapons or the wounds on those being cut.

Pick somewhat related.

>Never posted a character for Traveler because I didnt want to shit it up with a bad OC and allow room for quality content
>Everyone submits bad OCs which Highlander accepts and shits it up anyway

>Highlander will be done with Traveller, Scientist will be done with his new cyoa before PPP+ is ever posted.
This is a living hell.

I love seeing skeletons writhe in absolute agony

Don't forget me, user!

Why are you waiting? waiting won't make PPP+ come out faster

The worst part is that he posted a remake to an older irrelevant cyoa yesterday.

with regard to the lewd RWBY cyoa, the mystery box is still listed in one of her combos.

My special snowflake build from way back when was really just a writing experiment for my CYOAs, and it was accepted in a heartbeat.

Now my actual build has to pass the trial by fire.
It's a mixed bag.

>Complaining about content because it was not the one you were looking for
That is a new one

uh no it isnt

Well it is new to me

you know why that is

imo the main issue with this cyoa is that being able to travel to fictional worlds makes practically all the items/powers looks pointless and weak.

Willpower 5/40 *
Teleport 10/40 *
Foresee 13/40 *
Detect 14/40 *
Interdict 16/40 *
Pocket 18/40
Room 23/40
Extra Rooms 26/40

Powerhouse 30/40
Calculation 34/40

Suppress 39/40
Scrying 41/40

Memories 45/40 *

Slow Moving 45/42
Delayed 45/45

* My initial powers, the rest return over 3 year period.

I'd like to think I strived to avoid making shit OCs, but at least Highlander attempts her damnedest to break the created characters so they don't shit the CYOA too much.

At this point, I'm probably not gonna vote for many, if any, builds I made that are on the list. I think that kind of faggotry's a bit too much.

>I wish to be the very best at Chess

I'll be a famous grandmaster even though I'm bad at the game.

Good choice. If you choose a card game you could still loose to bad luck.

What are the darkest cyoas in terms of lore with horrible things going on and still going on? Do we even have grimdark cyoas?

Make me a jellyfish person i just have to float around and let a boat or something found me then after a good time getting poked by scientists i will probably get a aquarium thing with a waterproof computer for free i hope it turns me in to something like in the picture too

What is the best site of the ones listed to find medieval fantasy pics for a cyoa?
and does the addition of a family in a cyoa ruin or makes it better?

Blood Magic/Wizard Counsel or whatever its counterpart was

Magocratic convention

ibsearch and deviantart
but sifting though the trash is like pulling teeth so im probably doing it wrong

I don't have the Magocratic Convention counterpart, sorry.

>50 year adventure to hunt down a supervillain
>50 fucking years
what?

A Quite CYOA, The Islands
Artstation, Deviantart, Pinterest

Any cause they all just remind me I am stuck in this existence rather one much more interesting or happy and my life will instead just be wasting away in mediocrity and the mundane

>Platformer
Most of the others seem like a lot of work, I'm pretty happy just adding a handy bonus to my current life with no drawbacks.

Don't worry user soon the void will come to take us all and then there will be no more suffering

>Do we even have grimdark cyoas?

Theres a lot that imply something bad is going down behind the scenes, or outright state it without going into details, which I think works better than the alternative.

Theres also a few post apoc ones which are often (but not always) on the grimdark spectrum.

>Scientist will be done with his new cyoa
Since when was CYOA plural?

What are you working on?

Cubus and Roadtrip, actively, and i've got the Other's Gift and Broken Waifu i need to finish.
Then I can start the NCYOA sequel.

smugposting the metas

but why SDA, only we are allowed to hate you

Pokemon has best boy going around mindbreaking people to sell them into slavery and nobody, not even the government cares to do anything about it. Also some other bad stuff.

Hey, we just got the new Style of Life, which I'm really, really digging, so don't act like hope is lost.
Hold out a little while longer, Skelebro.
Maybe make some more builds with the current PP?

He removed my waifu from Style of Life so that was kind of a bummer.
Plus all the text still looks like it's been alias'd for some reason.

All you can do is make the best character you can. It doesn't matter if it sucks or if it is amazing, as long as you put effort in.

oh hey you're back from space

>all that is left for the Demonology CYOA is Celestials and Djinn

hype levels reaching critical

I'm gonna summon Jafar

Could you post the newer Slice of Life? I think I missed it.

Please tell me you've got Dantalion. Love that multi-head fucker.

Alright, so usually I go for a Light-side run and lead the world to prosperity and growth.

Let's try a different approach.

>Dark Princess.
Time to ruin everything for everyone!
>Princess of the Undead
Living subjects are a bother.
>Peasant Revolt.
As you can plainly see, that orphanage attacked me.
>Warrior Princess
So I attacked back.
>Pirate Princess
Ghost ship stories are a bit plain here, but it does make for a great ploy when discouraging attacks.
>Magic Upgrade
A little goes a long way and I Control the undead; being a vampire comes with unnecessary complications.
>Technology Upgrade
Deep Rot's codes aren't going to write themselves until we finish the first ones and I want my undead-plague mortars within this decade please.
Actually
>Blood Princess.
I think I can manage to deal with some light sunburns here and there given the opportunities here.
>Power Behind the Throne
And not just My throne.
>Captured Princess
Captured, Killed, Turned and Risen, then returned none the worse for wear but with Very different loyalties.
>Rival Stepsister.
She's going to have the Crown. I'm humble enough to admit she deserves it and simply direct my attentions to what I do best; making sure she keeps it.
>Millennium Princess.
The Necropolis will rise supreme here, and our cold, dead hands will reach to claim the stars. Blood from countless worlds will be siphoned in tribute to the eternal empire. Our ships will raid those unwilling to pay tribute and carve our pound of flesh whether they bend knee or are bound and broken.
>Not-So-Royal Behavior.
Just because they're dead doesn't mean I can't have my fun.
If anything that's where it starts.

post ett

I'm not the creator user

No mystery boxes this time.

Why do most of the wives have huge tits?

>Why do most of the wives have huge tits?

Because he has great taste

Author fetish I guess.

I wish there was a better variety, especially as some of them are caricature level.

Why, really
Cowtits are the worst

Yeah, I only see one girl with normal tits.

Italics is normally better about breast variety so I don't know what had him on a titty monster kick. It's a shame, because only small breasts are cute.

The meta thread is saddening and concerning, will I be forced to choose between death and cancer if we're kicked off of Veeky Forums?

I don't want to make CYOAs with reddit as the primary audience.

>Soviet
The Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore. How can she be a Soviet?

>National Army of Space Americans (NASA)
Holy Roman Empire

Why are you taking a thread that's full of back and forth shitposting seriously?

So, lets talk about future mission system.

You'll have different settings, like desert, tundra, forest, city, sea and air/orbit.
Then you'll have different scenarios:
Landing, Patrol, Vanguard, Road to base, Breakthrough, Bodyguard, Boss appearance, Enemy ambush, Reinforcements, Flagship, Assault

Each setting/scenario will have different mission point costs, with points representing 'combat readiness'. Weapons and hulls have a flat cost of mission points you'll need to pay per stage, otherwise they'll underperform and take 'damage', activating emergency systems, Unless you have have gadgets that counter act that.

With that in mind, would you prefer freeform mission you make yourself, or preset ones?

God damnit SDA don't shitpost in other threads... this thread is designed to contain your autism

Also, make a build, if you want.

>Italics is good at breast variety?

What is Picking-A-Goddess and Armored Core? I wish Italics updated PAG or remade AC

First time i've really paid attention since it was brought to my attention just now.

The author isn't a pedophile.

All of those hare more normal tits and some flats. This CYOA literally has one non-titty monster option. It's off.

There were girls with normal tits in both of those, though.
>I wish Italics updated PAG
He's remade it twice, user. Come on now.

Original was more fun.

Last time he was here he claim PAG was getting a Norse + Chinese goddess expansion in one and bunch of other new stuff to make it comfy.

Not originally.

And the third page.

>Not originally.
I don't even know what you're talking about. The Goddess CYOA always had girls with normal chests, even originally.

I want to raze a survivor settlement.

That was already mentioned you illiterate fuck. It's the fucking third response.

It's like you cunts are allergic to reading and thinking.

No this is good, when he's there he's not here.

Everything but untold riches sucks ass

If you want, I can push for us to go to /qst/.

I couldn't care less if people lose interest in /CYOAg/, I'm gonna remain until we're nothing.

If he updates it again we'll be at like version 6.0. Surely 5 versions is enough, right?

nah let the board do what it will but the majority of the anti-cyoa reasoning is hilariously flawed

Actually we would be on version 5.

Original had 4 Goddesses
The second update had 6x times that
The third update hadded a bunch of stuff and some new goddesses.
The fourth update added more stuff and more goddesses.

It probably won't end unti levery goddess is a waifu.