What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on NEO

What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on NEO

I quite enjoyed the moon from $37 to $75, even if it has dipped back down the the $60s. So far its been more than a decent hold

medium to long hold, good potential

good coin, worth holding a few hundred just for the GAS and big upside potential. an ETH style moon seems inevitable, only question is when.

Great potential on the mid to long run. Safe bet

Market cap is sub $4b, which seems pretty low for me for something that's having a ramped up number of ICOs released on its platform.

Is everyone just waiting on the China FUD to clear up?
Should I go all in with $100k or wait around a bit on Ripple/BTC/XMR before considering this coin

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is

nice copy pasta

made some good satoshi gains from the pump when ANS -> NEO and moved on. If you have a significant amount this coin is good to hold because of the gas it generates and it will probably go into the triple digits in a few months so good long term hold.

wrong thread

NEO will hit $1k before ETH does

why isn't it going anywhere then?

NEX!

>hurr durr coin isn't going up right this second. WHY NOT????

This is the Chinese equivalent of ETH yea? What are the Korean/Japanese equivalents? I can always count on asians not to fuck things up

why NEO its not listed to Bithumb, and should we expect that NEO will be listed Bithumb exhange

It's the most comfy long hold i have in my portfolio, sitting on 500 and feeling comfy.

Technically it is the most promising smart contract/digital asset platform there is right now. About 1000 tx/s versus the 15 tx/s of eth. Working PoS, no need to wait for block confirmations, zero fees transactions and growing ecosystem. Unless some fucko is accumulating like mad until China clears the FUD I can't fucking understand how this is not at least $300 by now.

whales... no other coins get placed walls so fast. It's a good sign they are accumulating.

Got bored. Sold for ICX and have made fuckloads.

Never go all in with such amount. Buy maybe $30k worth. I doubt it will go any lower

GOing to have an ethereum type run in 2018. So many good ICO’s happening on the platform. It will have its day

comfy with it - its a good buy in now but it's not going to be a mooncoin without some kind of news.
Gonna crawl up in Q1 2018

>Meanwhile, a superior platform awaits in the shadows

>A gazillion market cap
In the shadows alright.

11Billio capn is nothing for the kind of potential this coin has