APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

I sold at $0.05 :[

i told you fucks. YOU DIDNT LISTEN

LAMBOS AFTER WRAITH LAUNCH THIS CHRISTMAS

I don't buy scams, whether they'd make me money or not.

tahwsyasgabehcuod

>Mooned as the result of back room deals, bribery, and organized whale manipulation.

Yup definitely not a scam.

>APOLOGIZE

For what? It's still a shitcoin that isn't actually private

this meme needs to die

>meme

Prove to me how a fork of a non-private coin with the only change being TOR integration makes the coin itself private

>runs on tor
>tor exposed 3 years ago as not private

what meme?

>meme

It wouldn't matter if tor was private or not, with a naked blockchain it's not private.

Sure. a 3 billion dollar deal by some forum dwellers.

You are absolutely retarded.

a new generation of bagholders is about to be born

Where did I say it was a pump and dump? It's fomo building on more fomo causing it to megapump due to being one of the few coins to go consistently green during the BTC correction. That doesn't make the thing actually good

I dread the day where we ll have linkies and vergies spammin all day long

Nothing about XVG is a scam, dumb fuck. It's actually fantastic, try a transaction.

Where's Vergebro to tell me what to do

You're a parrot, a pathetic sheep. Keep parroting the same old bullshit, please, carry on

LOL exactly. These retards think it's a group of idiots on Discord, Telegram, or worse, Veeky Forums.

There's no whales in the world that can do what happened to XVG (and sustained)

>You're a parrot, a pathetic sheep. Keep parroting the same old bullshit, please, carry on
>Attacking the person and not the argument

Tell me how Verge is a private coin itself

Fuck off pajeet. You're either quite literally retarded or just want some free money off of stupid people.

REEEEEEEEEEEE NOOO MOMMY

ITS NOT FAIR

It's not a pump and dump obviously, but it's not going high because of the actual quality of the coin. You don't honestly believe that do you?

Don't even respond to that redditor nucoiner. He just calls people niggers and retards when they try to talk about how Verge is objectively a shitty coin.

Is this ever gong to come down? I want to buy the dip already.

This. The software is a scam, but I don't know or care about the reason for its pumping value. I don't invest in dead end shit.

Time to sell or still holding?

Me and 3 other whales are going to dump on your ass after 200 sats. Somewhere between 200-300 sats. FYI

This is only the beginning.
The marketcap is still small compared to the other top 10 coins.

This will be x4 at 1$ at the end of this year easily

>compared to the other top 10 coins.

Oh my god you actually think this is deserving of being a top 10 coin

currently is 1800 sat you dumbass

same feels bad

>Oh my god you actually think iota is deserving of being a top 10 coin

Fuck this fucking coin there is literally NO REASON FOR THIS

"deserve"

Spec, technology, utility, etc... is meaningless in this game.

This is a game to get rich. McAfee gave it a jump start and it's mooning.

What the actual fuck is going on with this shit? I keep reading about whales and pnd but still missed out on easy x30 gains

This will reach 2k tonight

why the fuck is this shit still mooning. give me one good reason. Its only going up because retarded 16 year olds are dumping money in like its fucking gods only creation.

shit is fucking irritating, every "livesteamer" on the planet is talking about VERGE DUDE.

> DogecoinFork

Fuck off

it is at place 16 currently.
There are no breaks on this train.
Verge is the Trump of Cryptos.

No one thinks that.

Should I wait for a dip or buy now?

Sure, buy at ATH what can go wrong?

There is no reason for a dip to not be the end since this thing is backed on nothing.

Nobody knows why this is happening. Verge has always had an army of redditor-tier supporters though, that's one thing I do have to give it credit for. I had 780k XVG in October prior to the countdown clock pump and dump. Wish I hadn't sold for the small profit I made (relatively speaking) back then, but who the hell could have predicted this?

buy now or regret it later

I bought at 5 cent yesterday at all time high. Now it is at 25 cent x5 gainz in 2 days and it will keep going.

It is a Christmas miracle. Get on board while you still can

Congrats on this seriously but the feds could shut down your shitcoin whenever they feel like it. Invest in things with actual productive usage not some pedophile drug dealer coin

I know you are mad cause you did not listen.

Not really dude. My holdings are all green. Not as green as going into XVG would have made them but pretty comfortable.

I'm not going to feel bad about not investing in scams. I'm in this for the technology.

Shut down a decentralized open-source cryptocurrency..

Aha..

Normies.

Why would I think garbage like that?

hoped on board earlier today at 24 cents, Took a risk, It paided off.

Same. How is this still rocketing like it is? Will it never stop?

>Will it never stop?

People said the same thing about DGB

It's going to get to peak FOMO then dump hard, where that is is anyone's guess though.

why does a privacy coin have opt-in privacy features

>It's not a pump and dump obviously

How so? Sincerely asking for an explanation. Thanks

I would say 1 $ is the critical point of no return.

Pump and dump implies intent to try and convince people to buy by buying in huge amounts to make the coin look valuable. It naturally bounced off of 50 sat support as people should have expected, and was one of the few coins to be green in the BTC correction. This gave people confidence in the coin and caused more people to buy in. Now it's just a self-fulfilling prophecy of fomo causing more fomo (until it all comes crashing down like DGB)

McAffee's pump tweet probably did help though

Thanks mcafee

>he thinks that a 500~ million dollar pump is a impossibly huge amount

crypto is very small, bitcoin, which is 50% of crypto is being manipulated, if u think this shitcoin cant i got bad news for u

HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS SHIT KEEP GOING ON AND ON AND ON

How do we know that's even real.

holy shit, quints

checked

>early verge adopters who got in under 50 sats get told enjoy your scamcoin
>XVG breaks 200 sats
>"it's not even private g-guys, is manipulate, pajeet etc."
>XVG breaks 400 sats
>"is not privacy coin, m-monero is private, backroom whales"
>XVG breaks 600 sats
>"LOL nerds making profit, you'll all be sorry when it comes crashing down from the pumpndump"
>800 sats
>"McAfee shills the coin, enjoy your fomo losses, it's all a scam guys KEK"
>1000 sats
>"only retards buy into scams, r-right guys? heh"

it literally keeps going, keep up the FUD pls, I think it's actually beneficial.

Business men be businessing, wont wouldnt he, got inside info this is what is going on ?

Thank you - I couldn't believe how well it weathered the storm through yesterday and still continues to skyrocket today. I threw $250 at Verge back in the summer and couldn't feel more fortunate, but my hands are shaking seeing 5 figures for the first time.

shit do I sell some of my bags at 2k idk what to do anymore I bought at half a cent

RSI indicates $0.30 - $0.31 is the upper limit for today. I'm taking my gains and buying back in after it calms back down to $0.26 tomorrow. Just look at those whale walls manipulating it higher and higher and the retards chasing it. Good luck to those of you still staying in.

Don't forget to do slow sell-offs to take profit over time

dump

It's dumpiiing GET REKTTTT!!! All the money will go to dgb and we're going to have 2000+ sat dgb by the end of next week. Mark my words

>he fucking called it on the dot
Teach me your ways senpai.

There are some whales pushing up prices most likely, this is going to end like digibyte and a lot of tears, You have been warned.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

I BOUGHT IN AT 2000

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

weak handed pussies spotted

This is going to make Digibyte look like a walk in the park.

I never owned in the first place, VERGE HAS A FUCKING RICHLIST. IT IS NOT PRIVATE. PERIOD. This is not even a fucking discussion, so what you are seeing right now is rampant speculation and manipulation. But keep holding and then enjoy when it loses 95% of it's value since there is NOTHING to back up its value.

calm down noverger

Reminder dev and friens own 50%+ of all coins

Enjoy getting dumped.

just rebought on 1800 and it's going up again, stay mad pajeet

>sold at 1750 thinking that was it, theres no fucking way it can go higher than this so quickly
>haha watch this 2000
please go back down to at least 1600 so I can stop wanting to kms

>It's dumpiiing GET REKTTTT

Naa I'm just salty mate. I was 50/50 on 6 of december where to put my 300$. Ended up putting it SYS lol.
Glad I bought DGB at 200 sats tho.

you bought the dip right?

kek. It’s a shitcoin, take some nice gains and GTFO cuz it’s gonna crash hard. This is not a game changing coin in any way shape or form, just be honest with yourself

Well it’s true brainlet

> Has to be a game changing coin to do well

YOU ARE NOT A TECHNICAL WIZZKID TRADER

The whole Crypto scene is propelled by hype and hype alone.

Mad? I'll be laughing my fucking ass of when it finally corrects to where it belongs. Enjoy going down with the vergen ship retards. So tired of these Verge shill threads. Better prepare your sadcat.jpg like the digibyte holders. Pic related.

Wont be used by businesses, held by a group of autists giving it value and offers nothing over other privacy coins, a garbage dogecoin fork, good luck.

Who /waiting for the btc crash/ here?

>3bln market cap
>group of autists

Keep the fud going boys it only makes my hands stronger

OH GOD

Veeky Forums what dooooo
HODL
SELL
BUY

faaaaarkkkk

it cant keep rising like this, can it?

my face hurts

Ok, let me rephrase it for you, filled with dumb money.

BUY

my portfolio doubled today on this coin alone

what goes up must come down

but WHEN

oh god