Warhammer 40k general 40kg

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!ToIUlLiR!o91HYGSY9WBNpei5P_2bTw List Builder
Got Squatted, use pen and paper or whatever

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

First again for Primaris Ultramarines!

Reposting

>Imperial Guard officer models can have a pimp cane

Fuck now I want to start an IG army

How do I use Pedro effectively in 8th?

Reposting

>Using dorkazoid points instead of based power levels

You dropped your gay card.

>Tfw no non cult CSM
Death Guard are a step in the right direction since they are more consistent in their designs and have a more industrial look about em. I just hate that the majority of Chaos stuff is like all these wierd nonsensical patterns and random demon flesh growing out of every corner. I just wanna make a CSM warband that seaks to engineer and dominate without pledging their souls to any one god because they know what happened to Horus and most of the other failures of CSM in the past and constantly try to just harness warp energy and power as Chaos Undivided.

If you were trying to buy a set of special weapons (grenade launchers, flamers, plasma guns, meltaguns, etc), how many of them would you buy at a time? I often see them in sets of ten. Is that too many?

>put him in a box
>leave him there until the codex comes out

stop fagposting this in every thread

Xrst for no thicc-shaming in M41

For the 'ere we go rule, do you have to reroll both dice for the charge or can you reroll one if the other is good?
Also if it's still shit, can I use a command point to reroll it?

How can manlet Dreads even compete?

Yes I saw that post, too. Very funny.

thank god OP didnt make it 40,000 general like the other idiot stopping this shit from popping up from up at the top of catalog.

he is confirmed for being primarised.
Consider that model OOP

>tfw Ork shooting is now even worse if they run and shoot

Seriously if they don't aim and thats the reason for their 5+ they shouldn't be affected by running.

Put him in the middle of your army for the REROLL EVERYTHING!!! and move forward to charge in alongside some units when something gets too close.

I've been using a GK Grand Master just like that, and so far it does amazing.

Iron warriors?

What is up with Primaris and having huge guts.

But they are always portrayed as the same as every other faction and it's annoying to see them have as much fleshy growths and skulls/spikes as everyone else when they hate chaos.

>ManletChaosDread instead of Chaos Dreadlet

Even the Leviathan is BTFO'd by the superior Chadnought.

i'm just going to imagine that anything angron gets into CC with is pretty much dead in a turn

reckon he'll be able to consolidate further and possibly fight a second time? would pretty much suck if not

I think it's both dice if you use Ere We Go, the "roll" is 2D6, so you reroll 2D6. However, you don't have to use Ere We Go (it says you "can" reroll, not "must") so you could choose to instead use a CP to reroll one of the dice. Definitely can't do both though.

Big fan of the sisters. What are their best imperium allies to take? I've seen a lot of talk about Tempestum Command Squads.

Both dice, and maybe. If the dice passed, and you aren't forced to reroll by the 'ere we go rule, you can reroll one dice to try to get a better charge distance. If you are forced to reroll by the 'ere we go rule, you can't reroll a dice more than once.

You may never re-roll a dice already re-rolled.

Rerolling charge distance means rerolling both dice. If you could pick how many dice it would have said that obviously.

>Reading comprehension seems to be in short supply these days. Fucking millennials

>Redemptor has Chinese tiny feet

Top kek

Im conflicted

They aren't small.

>using a fucking spic in your game

Better post some proof nigga to back up your claim

Clearly GW wants to be more PC and also appeal to the obese younger crowds.

Still crap

Assuming you're the same guy with all the red and gray tanks, I like it.

Ogryns make me sad. They're just big boys.

That Redemptor dread is bigger than a Leviathan, yet somehow its feet are smaller than those of a Leviathan.

It looks like it's so fat that its spindly legs have trouble holding it up.

Then start with MkIII or MkIV power armor and convert from.

Can y'all provide me with some nice nose art for my Valkyries? I'm thinking some sort of 40k pinup, like a Battle Sister straddling a cannon or something a Guardsman would paint if he hadn't been on leave in ten years.

Nothing explicit, obviously. I want to actually be able to play with these.

Should I get a broadside or battlesuits?

god the new dread is ugly

I really really wish they were this cute.

So, now that we have all of the forge world indexes, I have taken a look at the Acheron. Just before eighth addition dropped I was considering getting one, but now I am a little bit unsure.

The Flamer still sounds about as good as it did before, what kind of concerns me though is the loss of machine destroyer and the hit penalty of the reaper chain fe The Flamer still sounds about as good as it did before, what kind of concerns me though is the loss of machine destroyer and the hit penalty of the reaper chainfist.

Do you guys think that it is still worth getting?

Guys, me n a friend made a quick ork dakka list,
2000p

3 shock attack guns big mek
3x 30 shoota boyz
2x 10 flash gitz in trukkz
2x10 lootas
3 mek smasha gunz

split in 2 detachments: 1 battalion and 1 spearhead for a total of 7 cp

what are your thoughts on the level of dakka?

rate my oc chapter

Is it possible to make a melee heavy SM army (that works) ?

You should know the answer

>NEEDS MOAR DAKKA

>5+

tldr

Outrider detachment, spam assault marines. Play Flesh Tearers or Blood Angels.

The Emperor and Sanguinus geneseed combined.

Does Krieg have rules yet?

>Fulmentarus Terminators
>Having observed his brother Primarch Perturabo, the master of the Iron Warriors Legion, field his Tyrant Siege Terminator squads in battle, Guilliman judged the tactic worthy of refinement.
>Refinement
>Girlyman is a thieving cunt as well as insufferably arrogant

No wonder he had no friends.

no

No Black Templars ?

Nazi swastikas.
I miss that guy.

>Blood Angels Ultramarine successor confirmed

sorry but I'm not understanding the comment :(

Big guys you say?

It's modeled after the average englishman body type.

all is fair in love and war

Fluff-wise, are heavy bolters effective against power armored marines?

It doesn't say reroll "dice" it says reroll "die".

define effective

i would say yes. although you're better of with autocannon's superior stopping power

Yes.

Assault bolters are basically just Angelus bolters: Original weapon design donut steel.

Girlyman is a bloody magpie.

It's so you can RIP AND TEAR

>hurrr hurrr everything written in spanish is from mexico lmao lol xD
>literally what is spain
Kill yourself

Sad to be the drunk fag who suck at javascript :(

Spanish people are just spics with some muslim rape-blood thrown in for good measure.

>implying spain is any better in the eyes of a /pollack/

They have a large muslim heritage, their country is in shambles right now, and their skin color on average deviates slightly from the white of the driven snow.

source?

>What is up with Primaris and having huge guts

Guys need help with a 1k GK army.

So far

1x chapter master force halberd storm bolter

1 x strike squad w/incinerator + psycannon

1 x termie squad w/ incinerator + psycannon

1 x dreadnought w/ twin lascannon + missile launcher.

Should I drop the dread and get a dreadknight instead? Also should I take a librarian?

>tfw game wise Fulmentarus are better than Tyrants.
top kek, 10k years later and Perturabo is still butthurt

now let's talk about the rest of the thread how hitler wasn't racist

Isn't that his defining personality trait?

Tell me TG, is the Marauder Bomber justifiable? If so, which bomb load should I take?

I wanna do some good-ol' WWII bombing runs!

nurgle guys have huge guts but would doomguy be satisfied with ripping and tearing them since they're already ripped and teared

You can say the same for every single european country that isn't eastern europe.

Want to start a fallen themed Army next pay-cheque using HH boxes plus a few forgeworld bits.

Is pic related viable do you recon?

Hell, I would love to play 40k but my crippling fear of missing out won't let me. There is a whoopton of game modes but there is not a comprehensive list of them and rules for some are really hard to find. There are also rules for models you can't get and models with no rules. There is also lots of 'hidden' stuff that is just nightmarish for my autistic need of knowing everything before making a purchase, like the offchance of going to a tournament and facing off against a gay that has a list with bonuses coming from its composition that were posted on GW twitter ages ago or fielding a model that was made by forgeworld but is no longer in production. I love everything about the universe and the game but this is killing me.

Then he will rip and tear them even harder, until they're so ripped and teared they go back to being un-ripped and teared so he has to rip and tear them again.

Couldn't agree more
Ultrafag

Any necron players care to share their army?

I am doing a 1k with my fiance and as I built my army I realized that (moreso than usual with necrons) there aren't really all that many viable options.

Is is just me or does it seem like all necron armies going to be basically identical in any games under 2k points?

Anyone posting from pc care to post the page for necron tomb stalker from the forge world xenos index? Pretty please

On paper 15-man Crusader squads led by the named characters in Land Raider Crusaders seem good.
The problem of melee-heavy is anti-tank. Except Dreadnought I don't think there is a good solution, and Dreads will be focused is they are your only solution.

Well, he has no problems feeding the Mancubus it's own stomach, so presumably he would find no qualms finishing what Nurgle started.

this is the perfect time to begin since they really smoothed and simplified the rules and everything is in a up-to-date few books

no more composition (formation) special rules for now. only a few people own and play forge world units. if you got money you can get all of the old models which you don't probably even want

For good reason, clearly, if his brothers aren't diverting his legion into endless bloody sieges, needlessly disparaging his engineering ability or trying to feed his soul to daemons, they're busy stealing his innovations and slapping blue paint on them before claiming them as their own.

so i uncommented script things, what next? sorry i am bad at this.

That's nice!

I should have clarified: I know how to take a digital image and directly transfer it to the Valkyrie's side.

My application method basically requires the image to be on a white background, though.

So that's more what I'm looking for.

[fights twice externally]

Get a forgeworld pylon

tons of S4 attacks in close combat are surprisingly effective since S4 wounds most vehicles on 5+ except leman russes and land raiders and the like

GK can't field Chapter Masters, they only have Grand Masters or Brotherhood Captains. Of the two you'll definitely want a Grand Master for the rerolls.

Incinerators are trash on anything that isn't Interceptors. Units are generally faster, and you can't use an Incinerator after deep striking anymore due to only having 8'' range and having to land outside 9''. Psycannons all the way.
You only pick a Librarian if you want the full D3 damage Smite now, they don't really add anything to GK now that other HQ choices have build in buffs and can also cast Hammerhand. If you want another HQ to buff shit take an Ancient of some kind to give the terminators +1 attack with his banner.
Dreadknight over Dreadnought. More movement, and weapons that shoot more and also have reasonable damage. Las/missile is rather specialized for only killing big models,which is not that much of an issue with GK because they all have melee weapons that do D3 damage.

Also take at least one Daemonhammer in each unit, and give it to the Justicar.

If you want to win with shooty orks, you should bring weirdboyz with da jump+smite, shoota boyz blobs with 3 rokkit launchas, tankbustas with bomb squigs in trukks or battlewagons, mek gunz with KMK and any flyer except skorcha-bommer.

I'm sure there's miniature pinup transfers available.