BURST Coin

Ever heard buy the dip?

Moon mission in 10... 9...

Get in here!

Prepare for new ATH, bros....

Remember not to sell below 600 sats!

Get in here!!

Fine. Stay poor. See if I care.

No thanks, sold everything for a nice x4.
See ya next pump, suckers.

Where buy? Not on binance right?

So an nice and easy 2x doesn't do it for you, huh?

Teach us your ways then...

>Burst

Broken coin that's running on fumes development-wise and can easily have its network attacked. There are good 'green' cryptos that are out or coming, but this isn't one of them

Bittrex, for example. Not yet on Binance.

It's moon mission time, not FUD time...

Fuck off, you bought into the McAffee pump high and are desperate to get out, everyone can see that

Fuck McAfee and fuck pumps, I buy low and sell high and I advise you to do the same.

In around 450 sats, already green but not selling below 600 because this shit will moon as soon as it passes 500.

No, that would mean less profits for me.

Then run this bitch up to 2000 sats so we all get that sweet 4x...

I'm not a whale, just some opportunistic fuck.

Fuck yeah, it's on!!

lol look at those sell orders

lmao dude you holding mcpump's sack aren't you

Nah, in around 450.

Will this be going up daily like Verge? Is it safe to hold till $1+?

yeah man sorry to break it to ya

got a sack in your hands

Get confirms shitcoin.

fuck no

a 'currency' coin with no unique attribute cept the hdd mining thing? i cba to check but go see how profitable it is to mine, see if it's realistically more profitable to mine than anything else and then consider that

>pic related
and i didn't even notice

> in around 450
> currently 500
> sack in my hands

You're new to crypto, aren't you?

I got in a tad bit too high, oh well.

i'm an og at this point

fine, let's not call them bags yet, go ahead and hold

been holding since 450 myself and it's only going to go up. only an idiot wouldn't see what' about to happen here lol

let me guess... you also missed the XVG rocket?

yeah i missed xvg entirely, wasn't paying attention when it got shilled

i rode mcpump's burst shill in its entirety though, and i just really don't see this coin pulling a verge

i mean it'll go up sure, alt season and all, but it's just not special

unlike op

yeah it's not special at all. But it is worth looking into for shorts.

unless my chart isn't loading far back enough, it's currently at 50% of ATH. whatever the fuck pic related is, unless it generates a stupid amount of hype it'll probably be a slow burn to maybe 3x and then the usual crypto winter decline

probably

all i'm really saying is that this absolutely won't pull an xvg and that there are faster rockets out there, even if it does (and it will) go up now.

from what I hear that's exactly what's gonna happen. the 26th was the target date I was given. It's at least worth holding until then I'd say.

If you don't mind my asking, what other rockets are you watching?

ITT: Some people can't wait a couple of hours for an easy 2x. JFC..

well in that case i might've spoken too soon, this might be great for short term

still not an xvg tho

i like you so i wish i'd have something for you but my whole stack is currently on standby for something else, so i'm not monitoring much lest i fomo

fair enough. I've caught my share of rockets so far, I'm sure I'll see the next one coming too. Sad that I went to bed last night without hopping on DGB though..

Good luck with the gains dude

may the alt grant you their boon