DUMPING

WHALES ARE DUMPING, WE'RE GOING DOWN TO 25c GET OUT NOW AND REBUY

I never sell link, I only buy. Nice digits.

I hope it does. My idiot brother never bought any and it it goes down this will be the perfect time for him.

I don't care about the price before main net launch.

Just dumped to .30 holy shit just market sold my stack, quick bros everyone needs to market sell all Chainlink tokens ASAP!

you're pathetic attempt to get cheap coins ain't gonna work

AWWWW looks like the no linkers are mad that they missed out on all of the cheap LINK and are trying to get in now. Good fucking luck you mouth breathing morons

It's at 57 cents retards

Im about to dump 500K coins soon lol

Going down to 3750.

And then up to 4500.

And then down to 4000.

And then up past 6k.

nice fud retards, look at order book. fucking no one selling.

Do it user! before its too late

Today is the last day you can buy link under 4k sats. Get ready for the news in -24 hours

Im going to buy 1M coins soon. So thats np my friendo

FUUUUUUUUUUUG!!!! QUADS OF TRUTH

handle is forming

Lol, it's literally mooning again right now. This is never going under .50cents again, it's the new floor.

Im about to dump 3 million soon.

Sorry i miscalculated. Im going to buy 100 million chainlink

I typo'd I meant 300 million. Brace yourselves guys.

well, the market is going to get rekt soon

i'm going to dump one billion link in 256 seconds...nothing personell guys, just biznes.

hahahaha look at this desperate nocoiner trying to get people to sell so he can get in

youre too late. but there is good news. any link under $1 is a steal. just buy now.

kek

Is there anything left to buy?

If I throw five grand at this price can I even buy anything??

text book bump and dump

lol. your fud not going to work anymore

sergey used $20 million dollars of the ico money to buy a mansion with his OWN mcdonalds restuarant built in there...how can you people still trust such a person?

Kekkk

don't do it, soon everybody will short it to safe their gainz

Yeah, for once everyone knows this is the real deal. It's no secret anymore and this will only grow faster and faster from here on out as more folks FOMO in. This is the next Ethereum for .60 cents.

sounds pretty fuckin baller to me, man

Nobody in their right mind is going to release news on a Sunday, let alone a day before Christmas. This is merely whales manipulating the order book

let the half price jigaboos eat their cake. halcyon fields are upon us.