Buy ZRX you fucking retards

Buy ZRX you fucking retards.

literally bought 100

tfw the coin you own the least of is the biggest gainer in your portfolio

let it silently keep going, we are. on Mars already, start the shill Q1 2917 when all the projects based on 0x protocol start going live

Do people even realize Coinbase is investing in a shit ton of these projects? Including ZRX itself?

most people don't know but feels good to follow every step if this project knowing it will make you rich

should i convert 3 ltc for ZRX?

Yes, a thousand times yes.

Which projects do you have in the pic, if any? I have 3k in req, looking for 2 more that's it. 1.5k each. Was strongly thinking about buying ZRX during the dip but hesitated.

Seems like it's getting ready to moon again.

>bought 6.5k usd at 0.19 and just waited not going up for months and now almost 4x

Cant wait for it to hit $3

absolutely

planning on swapping half of my XRP out for ZRX. y/n?

same boat user...this feels so good. Always knew the ship would sail, and now that it's caught wind, feels gooood.

refer to this post and image

>ZRX
where did u buy it when it was 0.19?
How do you even buy ICOS? dont understand that shit

swap it all or regret it later for not doing it now

What if I sell 20% of my REQ, about 1k $ to this. Will ZRX make it faster 2x than REQ? Clearly nobody knows exact answer, but what are you thoughts?

What price Q4 2018????

given the marketcap and projects involved it will essentially go up to $15 by Q2

Love this coin

got about 2.5k zrx for 500$ last month. will i make it

read
0x protocol dwarves literally any other vaporwave project that claims to be a competitor (REQ, KYBER, OMG) the last one really not been a true decentralized model

>le coin ;)

you have no idea what ZRX is used for right?

of course its not on bittrex lmao

3billion8hundred

Scamming retards?

This is literally one of the few coins that isn't a scam.

Sold ~600 BAT to get ~300 more ZRX.

Are we making it lads?

The ride has barely even started.

it's the 0x protocol's token, doesn't classify as a coin, go read the white paper if you need to, great project tho.

trying to fud 0x project ahahahahaha I bet you're one of those retards who bought link and req

Whoops, this is before pic, decided to get out of FUN as well since even if it booms I have too little of it for it to matter anyway. I really do believe in ZRX succeeding.

It was between.17 and .22 for like 3 months

This is a 10-15$ coin in 2018 minimum. Holding comfy

I accumulated awhile ago. I want to hold about 10k before the new year starts, I think 0x has a lot of potential for 2018.

this is such a fucking good coin, can't recommend enough. i was hoping that Veeky Forums would be quiet about it, trying to buy more as cheap as possible

good thing i held since ico >_>

I held this coin for so long when it was stagnating, sold it off along with POWR and a couple others, was only holding like 700 but still. Happy to see it growing even though I no longer hold.

It seems like this coin's only actual use in the protocol is for fees. Doesn't that seem a bit disappointing?

Thanks bought 10k