For the money I have, am I spread too thin?

For the money I have, am I spread too thin?

Yes.
Just go to a coin that 100x soon.

Ur a fucking plebian poor faggot kys

for long holds being spread is ok

give me name senpai, I can't tell the future

Needs more CVC

Diversifying in other coins is not actually diversifying and anyone thinks so should neck themselves.

Get the big two and try to find some better coins instead following the FOTM

with less than 1k you should be all in on a promising low market cap coin.

GO find more $$$ to invest. Hurry

It’s difficult for me to pick one or two coins to go into because there are so many promising ones. Plz help. Btw I’ve been doing this since August so im no normie. Show some respect nias

Made 2k in a week with a more diverse profile than that.

>900 dollar shotgun.

nigga you wanna net profit dinner end of the week or get rich? throw 900 at MCO senpai, 40% by tomorrow evening.

Ive put in 450 over the course of a couple of a months so I’ve doubled my money. That’s pretty good right

What should I put my BTC into?

Take your shitty BCash and put it into NULS or something.

I also have a small portoflio.

I do it like this:

BTC or ETH and LINK

Why nuls

Pick 2-3 and stick with that. You will barely make anything even if they moon and go 10x. 10x of $100 is shit compared to 10x of $500.

USD

maybe sell verge for BTC once it starts to become weak against btc (thats what everyone will be doing causing a sharp drop in verge)

this is a fallacy, you should treat a $10, 100 or 1000 investment the same, the only thing that matters is how much money it is relative to your networth. Obviously he is a poorfag. The only good argument is that he might lose a high porcentage of it in fees so it might not be worth it.

After Christmas I’m gonna put $1000 in, was thinking all in LTC or buy 1 eth and 1LTC.

Go all in on link. Thank me when you get your lambo

Oyster PRL is on its way to a moon, only $12m market cap.

Go all in sia