Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder)

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder)

Vigilante Edition: When was the last time you played a masked hero? What was his secret identity?

/pgg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
>current playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Current /sfg/ thread: Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A
d20pfsrd.com/equipment/goods-and-services/animals-animal-gear/
youtu.be/vocHCD1GRjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>still /pgg/

We literally have an /sfg/ up, there's no reason to use /pgg/.

We were on page 7, bucko.

I'm playing a masked villain, does that count?

Why are we still /pgg/ if there's /sfg/ threads

shouldn't we revert to /pfg/

Speaking of masked heroes... Pro tip. Dont run screaming from a yeth hound into a room with an invisible Barghest.

We should, but be have someone who's fucking enamored with us being /pgg/ for some reason.

Maybe they like calling us /pgg/as.

Friendly reminder that Rajah is literally just gestalt bait.

/pgg/ was a stupid idea from the start. We became /pgg/ long before Starfinder was released.

Was there really any good reason for that then?

Is there really any good reason for it NOW?

At night time, Grork is just another Orc warrior, bloodthirsty and brutal, wandering the lands for riches and the thrill of combat...

...but during day time, he becomes The Hooded Barrister! A masked lawyer working maritime law cases in disguise!

Nope!

Wasn't a good reason then either!

Just someone forcing it by making threads, and other people not giving enough of a goddamn to contest it too hard.

Well I know that NOW.

Is the /pgg/ autist's autism even stronger than kitsunefag's autism?

/pgg/ autist keeps making threads on page 6 or 7, how come nobody calls him out on it?

/pgg/as with attitude
/pgg/as with attitude

Comin' straight outta Veeky Forums
Crazy motherfucker named DHB

Reminder that Rajah has half-bab because DSP got upset because of the full attack and boost meta.

Fuck, forgot the image.

I knew it was in there because I've played through Burnt Offerings before, that's why I rolled to decide which way to go, in an attempt to avoid using my metaknowledge for evil/good

>this is the face of a woman who takes it in the ass on the first date

He HAS been called out!

Like right up here! and in the previous thread!

Also, it IS even stronger. Kitsunefag is just trying to push a theme and visual they like, /pgg/-forcer is literally shitstirring over THREE LETTERS.

I actually agree with this. Full attack spamming is way too good and disciplines like Broken Blade, Primal Fury, Piercing Thunder, Riven Hourglass, Solar Wind, and Thrashing Dragon just encourage the worst aspects of it.

>way too good and way too boring*

I don't even need the date, user.

Then why do we choose /pgg/ threads over /pfg/ threads?

How do you store a polearm while using a bow?

What weapons would a Cossack carry?

>raindrops dripping down her face and breasts

That's...something. Is this why Val got picked? Perv shit?

>Perv shit
It's /pfg/, what do you expect? The state assembly?

Pistols and a Saber.

Because if a /pfg/ one gets made, it's had an anime OP pic.

So when /pgg/man makes his and reports /pfg/, the janitor sees one with an anime OP and one without, not knowing of the true depths of autism lurking below the surface.

>Rain is not allowed to drop on a woman's face or cleavage

>Implying that's not semen from literally hundreds of dudes.

>Saber
Trash waifu, desu

What makes anime OPs deletionworthy if we have anime pics in these threads all the time?

I read "Hooded Barista" first.

i need to get some sleep

Act One Complete

youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A

Rajah stands well on it's own. It's a class with good utility and solid distinctions on it's strengths and weaknesses.

Naturally, gestalt can help overcome those weaknesses, but Rajah is shaping up to be very in solo games.

It's half BaB because BaB is tied to HD and it has a d6 HD.

Fucking finally, damn. You fucks took forever.

You're going to see more gestalt rajahs than plain rajahs because only /pfg/ GMs allow DSP and there are more gestalt /pfg/ games than plain /pfg/ games.

's the truth.

Animeposter has made some real shit threads, so the Janny's biased against them now.

Hopefully we'll be able to catch up next week--these shorter sessions have been kind of a ball-buster, honestly.

And now to Start Book One

But /pgg/ autist is even worse.

Congratulations!

Are firearms good? If not, what feats/class/etc do you pick to make them good/decent?

not really no

I don't give a shit what the thread is called, but I hate the impression the constant animeposting gave our general to the broader community of Veeky Forums

Not really.

Or maybe it has a d6 because DSP wanted to neuter it's full attacks, and it followed suit with the hit die.

Onryou is going to make Thistletop her personal Training ground for a while... there's no mountains nearby to climb

How expensive is a horse?

How expensive is a house?

/pgg/ autist please go.

Only /5eg/ hates us and they were bound to hate us anyway.

You know you can just check the SRD, right?

Anti-autist autist pls neck yourself

d20pfsrd.com/equipment/goods-and-services/animals-animal-gear/

75-300 gp, depending on what kind

He's more annoying, but it's harder to see his brand of autism over the anime OP.

I was just shitposting with the house comment.

Conglaturations! Been having a shitty few days but knowing someone got something done puts a bit of a smile on my face.
Even if it doesn't help the looming despair.

>Horse
You're asking the wrong question, user.

You should be asking how expensive THE MIGHTY BISON is.

Does this help?

youtu.be/vocHCD1GRjA

sling it over your shoulder or drop it on the ground

>Hyena

JttW closes in 10 minutes, nerds!

Thank god. Each app period that ends is a boon to the thread.

>still FIVE DAYS until Ensoulment closes
God I just want to wake up from this hell.

It's been basically nothing but disk, kawase, and sappy sucking each others dicks for what, a month?

I'll be upset if there's no shitstorm. I'm still mad about no one being mad about Overlewd.

Then people will just move on to being autistic turds about WotR. And then another meme game. And then another one. Another one. Another one.

>Literally three of the most insufferable people in "/pgg/"

Why must we suffer this pain?

Don't at least two of those hate the other one?

Everyone hates Kawase because fuck the PRC

I've posted nothing about Ensoulment, beyond what people have requested I discuss.

I'm gonna be honest: I think Disk is responsible for the cancerous pageantry applications have now. Namefagging reviews have lead to this purple prose, fanfiction.net-tier state we have.

And Disk hates just about everyone because...I'm still not sure why Disk hates everyone.

It's fucking stupid. DMs just need basic shit, and how your person will get on with other people.

None of this high-falutin' bullshit. It's a goddamn disgrace, and it stifles participation.

so what is the verdict on rajah?

Probably because he gets his acorns off on novels of characters, and nobody in /pfg/ is up to his standards which as points out, are fucking unneeded.

Yeah, I take full responsibility for apps becoming more complex and layered. It makes reading apps actually entertaining, and a good number of regulars have grown into fairly decent writers.

Go look at the difference in app quality between Molthune and Ensoulment.

I don't hate anyone. I just have unreasonably high standards.

How do you negotiate with the Duergar? Is it a good idea to do so?

Gestalt bait because of it's BAB progression.

Yoooooo is that rock?

Disk hates everyone because nobody agrees to his sensibilities or sense of "humor". Reminder that he was someone who pushed super-hard for Nihilist Elf, and who shit on the entirety of Team A for Hell's Rebels despite the fact that they're doing way better and having more fun than the garbage group he himself got into!

This meme is retarded. They don't design for gestalt

Nigga, we don't need complex apps. Shit should develop at the table, not in the application page on roll20 so the thread can wank it to shipping and waifu bait.

But apps are worse than ever now! It's just insipid bullshit.

There's no spark, not anymore.

You don't NEED high-quality novella-type apps if the GM wants you, fuckface. Just because people don't do what you like doesn't make it bad.

No, it's a terrible idea. Duergar as a race are always Chaotic Stupid. They're like drow except ugly.

Wrong, they're LE and hyper-legalistic. You're probably thinking of Derro.

It does half-BaB initiator well. Heraldries are fun and flavorful and offer some good out-of-combat utility (scaling extradimensional camping space? An outsider that allows you to buy items ANYWHERE? Bag of Holding as class feature? Signature Skill for your favorite Skill Unlocks?)

Of course, /pfg/ will just use it as gestalt bait. It's REALLY GOOD gestalt bait, however.

Of course not, no one should, it's 3.5 trash that people like to port into PF without thinking about the huge amount of issues that occur because of differences in design, down to even something simple like favored classes.

What kind of horse do you want? A common mud-blooded horse will cost a standard amount, but a purebred Nidalese Chiardmar could fetch a thousand gp.

Another fan of OPM!

A little bit of that, a little bit of the Duergar anti-pally in my head.

Gestalt bait.

>Gestalt bait rajah with the best other gestalt bait
I can't wait for my aegis 4 / rajah x || Hedgewitch builds to start rolling in.

Something for the steppes.

Yo, titshitter! You should review the final couple of Journey apps to see how they fare!

What's the horse equivalent of a Ford Cruising Wagon?

This is exactly how we got to state of things, dummy. Don't ask for his help.