JumpChain CYOA Thread #1578: Biblical Beyblades Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H3x3-22Gi3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Besides WoW and D&D, where can I get some polymorphs to hit enemies with? Turn them into sheep or squirrels and such?

MtG. Well, I know the system has it but I don't know if it's available in any of the current jumps. If it isn't, you can probably still engineer it though.

That are most recent jumps uploaded to the drive?

So the boosted capstone in Solars that give should a groundwork for creating Exaltations is cool. But an Exaltation needs power shoved into it to be worth anything. Other than just going Skyfather in Marvel, where would you get the kind of power/metaphysical weight to do that? Since I'm assuming it's a 2e version where Exaltations are still special instead of being something any two-bit harvest god can make.

Is it considered a warcrime to bully grunts like this

Harry Potter.
Imposter!Moody turned Malfoy into a Guinea Pig and back.

Better not to spare their pride, it'll get them killed.

>create Exaltations

wha?

Ferret.

source

Why not fill them with your lewdness?

It was a ferret.

Take Darkhold yes/no?

Do not.

Yes.

No, it can turn AI waifus into crazy demons

Be sure to have anti-madness/corruption/mind control perks.

Fill them with DBZ ki to see if you can just make people Goku.

do it

Crazy demon waifus?

Yes.

Then toss it into the fire.

I think Kingdom Hearts has the best one. It protects your memories from supernatural influences as well and allows you to delete and regain them if you want to.

You fool, dont make people Goku, that'll turn them into horrible parents

Just put a Heroic Spirit's soul into it and you'll be good to go.

Where can one get the best crowns from?

Any good way to manufacture demiservants when not in a fate jump?

Ask the Romans

You'll need second magic to get to the Throne of Heroes seeing it doesn't really exist inside any one dimension.

You'll have to do a makeshift throne of heroes by mass summoning servants or wank Grail Notes that you have a way to make a connection to the Throne of Heroes that'll make it easier to store servants in something. Also summoning a servant makes a copy of them, so as long as you have the servant's soul you should be good to go.

How does one make the True Fae from changeling into legitimately caring and empathetic beings, waifus optional?

>waifus optional
>waifus
>optional

>Making Demisevervants on demand (eventually)
>Not taking the first magic
This could be an issue.

You could buy both.

No discount on the second magic though, so it's a build breaker for me.

Just get it from Prisma Illya.

That's an option?

Yeah. Prisma Illya Magical Girls run on Second Magic and some Imagination/Willpower stuff. They're also seriously fucking overpowered. Like take on a berserk Gilgamesh head to head and beat him down overpowered.

The only thing to get from there is Illya

A Heart Of My Own from Kingdom Hearts.

Okay, here's the latest update to the Peter Pan jump.

In response to some feedback from the last thread, I made a few adjustments to the My Shadow companion option. Plus, since it was noted that I had an excessive number of drawbacks, I cut out a few that I thought might be a little extraneous.

Please let me know what you think of the jump, and if I should make any further changes.

When's Magikarp jump jump?

And how do I mass-produce heroic spirit souls? They don't even exist outside of Fate and they're stuck in whatever it is there.

Indeed it is.

Get yo ass two True Magicks, son.

But doesn't that just give them Hearts and/or souls?

Fuck yeah.

You know... you could just make them with the First Magic or use the Second or Third to pump them full of energy.

Why not just use illya servant cards as the base?

Weapon Channeling from Hellsing.
Kingdom Hearts also has something i think.
>Stellaris
Is that on the drive? Can't find it.
Unpopular, but i like Light of Terra. There are a few others, but LoT is best imo.
Generic Zombie apocalypse is best generic
God of War, Metroid, and that one setting with robot ninjas called tenno are also good

It says it could give emotions to an eldritch monstrosity, so I'm assuming it does so.

Well I was going to try to start on it but chances are that would take me about a week for a decent jump, you could make it if you want? I dont mind dropping it since I havent actually started it.

Hell I dont actually even claim it, its gonna be a hobby of a build either way due to being a cutesy magikatp clicker game.

>Robots called tenno
>robots
Boy do I have bad news for you user.

>Hides notes.

No, no, go ahead. You doing it means I don't have to. I can't think of anything worth more than 300 cp, so I was going to make it a gauntlet.

big tiddied robots but they're controlled by the souls of long dead humans that got not!warp energy, right? Some of them are infected too, so there's biostuff going on

Dont do that!

Also no need to be a gauntlet, I was gonna do a 600 that lets friends from past jumps come to hang out around your pond only and cheer you on in competitions

No, more like children are sent into the warp then stuck into cryopods so they now inhabit big tiddied bodies made of literally undead biohazard synthetic humanoids. Still children but they forgot that.

See
All you need to do is to summon them once. Illya Cards are...well, the servant in question is gonna be slightly weaker than usual if you use that as a shortcut. With Exaltations you don't need to worry about that.

Or you can do what I did, get Wishcraft from Prillya instead + Demon King capstone from Maoyuu + Digitize Servant souls with Perks and just make a computer that can just copy the darn things.

...so, they just show up and cheer you on? How is that worth 600 cp?

And well, less gauntlet, and more 'starting cp of 300 or so'. That and Quicksilver's 'pokemon first or you'd curbstomp it with OOC power' thing. So, removing powers is the easy way to deal with that.

Ratchet and Clank has several polymorph weapons, the Morph-O-Ray, which turns enemies into chickens, the Sheepinator and Black Sheepinator, which do exactly what you think, with the caveat that the Black Sheepinator creates sheep that explode, and... I think there's one more but I forget what it is.

Having people you have met in past jumps showing up to hang out was just an idea, and nothing was going to be super op, its a game about junping fish really shouldnt get so much power from it.

And I detest gauntlets. If you come in powerful so what? Your fish is the jumping one.

Havent you heard? If you dont give out omnipotence from every clicker game like blade you are a badwrong shitlord and have no place making jumps.

Wait, past jumps. Not just companions. That's actually kinda cool.

How were you planing on setting origins up?

Heh. Pretty Cool.

>excessive number of drawbacks
No such thing. It's all about choice.

Never thought I'd hear someone say that.

Jumpers are weird

Well I was thinking drop in could be the actual magikarp trainer, then have backgrounds based on roddy tackle, the mayor, and possibly either actually being a magikarp or maybe announcer. If I go with a karp origin I AM going to put a perk in for jump and splash all day, so you can find enjoyment in stupid stuff. And maybe a drawback called "why do you jump when nobody cares"

Also a low cp drawback for people constantly roasting/badmouthing you like they do magikarp.

Skyrim.

Looks like a caveman's wet dream

Intersting. I was going with 'Beginner', 'Retired', 'Fan Of', and 'Actual'.

Or, more accurately, beginner trainer, retired trainer, fan of trainers, and actual magikarp. I kinda figured Fan Of would be the drop in, since it would be more sidelines than the other three.

Like the two perk ideas though.

I don't think there really was a need to remove them so much as not add more but okay, I guess.

Well that sounds cool too, I just figured mayor does some neat stuff, he can massage karps back into shape after being overworked and make them happy. Roddy tackle has actual fishing knowledge, and somehow can keep an entire ecosystem of magikarp (and dratini) alive and well.

Plus magikarp are cute.

But if you have some work done already go ahead, I wont stop you.

Ok I need to sleep will check this thread in the morning. Later.

I have, like, ten perks for magikarp, and three for everyone else.

The original plan was just to give retired the perk section, beginner the item, fan of the companion section, and magikarp basically a second item section.

Honestly though, you've kinda sold me on making it regular. Will probably take me longer, but I can probably do it.

Think being a Gyarados is a good capstone for magikarp? Also, who gets that 'past jumps friends' thing? Seems like either fan of or beginner.

There's the one from Fire Emblem Echoes that doesn't fall off your head.

What are the best perks for becoming a part of local folklore/myth during jumps?

God of Highschool has one for 100 CP

Swords and sorrcery has something like this, I think?

The Making of Myth from Sword and Sorcery

Whoa, that was quick. Thanks, everyone!

Beginner or fan are both good, the idea was basically just like how charizard and snorlax and others show up to toss you goodies and cheer you on so both could work.

And there simply must be a big fish tank item of some kind.

Being a gyarados could be cool, kinda a downgrade to the awesome that is magikarp. Cant even jump.

I mean the point is jumping and gyarados is disqualifies, they are forcibly retired from the league.

Also the magikarp song is literally made for the game magikarp jump so its great for ideas. It plays when you click to watch the tv in the game

youtu.be/H3x3-22Gi3g

Also the girl frrom the ring shows up if you break the tv.

Alrighty I need to sleep, good luck!

I think you can make Cosmic Fact from Marvel jump like that.

Greek Myth jump by Herculanon.
Civilization jump has something similar.

Okay, I'm going to bring back a fair number of the ones I removed, but I still think I'm going to leave a couple old ones out since I started to see issues with them.

The whole "you are a dream who can't sleep" thing for Between Sleep and Awake, for instance, confused even me, and Grounded was sort of moot since I already had a couple flight-hindering drawbacks like Pixie Dust Allergy and Lagoon Locked. Then there was Missing Out, which I was starting to think people would abuse to stay out of trouble (making it kind of useless for its function as a drawback).

On another note, I hadn't heard of the Magikarp game, but hearing people talk about it, I'm really excited about what the jump will look like.

Thanks, anons! Appreciate it!

If you don't think there's enough content for a general jump, don't stretch yourself.

There's nothing wrong with making Magikarp Jump a gauntlet, given how sparse the content is.

This.

I mean, Clustertruck became a Gauntlet.

All I wanted was a truck altform. A truck origin.

was that too much.

Could you use a Gummi Ship to fly to Prismo's Time Room, or would you have to fly it through the Enchiridion portal?

You can be a Transformer from the transformers jump. That's almost the same.
Except your truck altform also comes with a robot altform.

I think you'd need a way to hop between adjacent dimensions. There are a couple of those. I know there's the Portal nano power from Generator Rex, for sure.

The good news is, since Prismo's dimension is essentially the branching hallway the leads off to all Adventure Time's concurrent dimensions, it's probably easier to get to than any specific other dimension.
At least, I think that's how it would work.

Alright, thanks!

What's the best way to become a hentai tentacle monster?

Ask ASA.

SCP

Unleashing the Overfiend that was inside you all along.

Is there any way I can start a religion and have it already be established in future jumps?

1. Go shoggoth in Lovecraft
2. u did it
3. go get her, champ

Depends on what you qualify as a religion. You can get a specific sect of mages from Traveler's Gate, and ones caught in your Territory when you leave stick around, like a Warehouse for slaves people you've taught the ways of Traveling

What are the odds that Overlord divine magic has a Sunlight Spear type spell?