Post a random image

Post a random image

Other anons try to make a character, scenario, item or location based on it

I'll start

The many masked man, i man known for his many masks, and is able to switch them around for different powers or abilities

Ooh, I like these threads. Here, have my contribution.

Adsorbent girl

Once a girl who worked in a sponge factory, is now the same material and product she worked on.

Her skin is now the same textures and properties of sponge, and her breasts and nipples have turned into two sponge helps, who store in all the fluids she drains up.

Her powers are massive draining (which go into her sponge helpers) and massive releasing, spraying the water or absorbed liquid at jet levels of propulsion

come on guys i can't make ideas all by myself

Fuck off

And yea to ye who have upon these tablets of olde, await ye an unholy day

An hour of judgement and fire where the sinners shall be wreathed in all-consuming flames while the righteous are spared

And to thee who gaze upon these plates and plead, asking how thou art saved, we scribes of olde offer but one platitude

BE COOL
ABOUT
FIRE SAFETY

Strange things incoming

Poor kid got bubble fluid in his eyes. So he figured an old haunted mask full of dust would dry them out.
And the did.
But too much, the mask stuck to his eyes, requiring more bubble fluid to act as a solvent to remove it.
The irony was not lost on him, he now patrols the toys section of markets, searching for bubbles to pop.

>Player takes "Phobia: Bread"
>GM warns player that any flaws, phobias, etc. etc. will come up in play
>first encounter

Gregg is the dumbest shapeshifting druid this side of Morpok.

With too many wizards and not enough facilities/institutes, rougue gangs off young sorcerors have begun roaming the countryside.

Of course being unemployed and uneducated, they tend to be more of a nuisance than a threat, such as Charboglin the colourmancer, master of dyes and unusual skin colourations.

It's not uncommon to find whole villages of pissed off purple farmers scrubbing walls clear of graffitti whilst cackling kids in robes sprint off into the hillside.

The God of the seas has decided it is time to create his chosen people.

Loving this thread

That lil dude is from American McGee's Alice. Good game.

Orc propaganda from the extreme left, hoping to provoke the normal left.

Those girls are actually greenskins

If you take a magnifying glass to the driest desert and peer downward, you may recieve a shock.

Look further and you may even spy another figure, examining the ground.

But when you look up, so will they.

The City of Gnats was the first megacity. Built across the salt flats south of the alluvial mountain range, it was originally camouflaged to hide it from the gaze of the dreaded Unscaled Dragons, who hovered above those salt flats.

So, is this just meme images and game screenshots?

Because if it is, I'm not going to waste time on it.

>Normal left.
Communism is never normal, mate.

Lolth's illegitimate daughter with a surface deity that is never spoken of. Ever.

The screwdriver of obfuscation.

Upon contact, one will forgoe common sense and apply the tool to places it doesn't belong i.e exposed skin, live wires, plumber's cracks... the ineptitude scales with your inagination.

Not even amongst servants?

Ice cubes got fancy.

Goddam wizards selling free water as some kinda expensive solid form. Now I gotta' get job an' shit.

The gods tried. Oh, lordy, did they try. But divided as they were, their aid only hastened the end of all eras. The world over, this same phenomenon repeats. Ruins and rebar that conveniently form gates begin to glow with otherworldly energy, as what ruled the land turns to new horizons, inviting what's left of their creations to follow.

The universal reset button. The only way to escape entropy. The Cosmogate.

"It looks like a table."

The winter was cold and bitter, the wondering bandits use there own comrade as a heat source

Space Bard

There's a little girl with big gray eyes at the park that nobody seems to know. She calls to other kids, beckoning them over to the bushes at the edge of the woods, telling them that she found something cool. The kids are never seen again after that point, but there are always more butterflies around the park after the disappearances.

The cops have stopped trying to find them, more out of despair than exhaustion. They just seem to have vanished into thin air. What's more, they can never manage to catch more than a glimpse of the little girl. All they ever see are two massive grey eyes peering out of those bushes, with butterflies swarming over and around them.

The dammed of Ellexer, artists cursed for trying to steal the fire of Secundus, God of fiction, in a long bygone era.
They were given it, but it proved too much. It burned them, leaving nothing but pain driven husks. Now they travel the world, wailing, trying to share the light. Nobody was brave enough to accept it yet and nobody knows what would happen then.