How does one get over the fact they missed out on huge gains like verge?

How does one get over the fact they missed out on huge gains like verge?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yde7f9F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

think about the schmucks that buy right before verge dumps

It could be worse, you could have bought in at .02 due McAfee tweet and then sell a couple of hours later because you didn't want to invest in Dogecoin Dark.

Learn to move forward and know that there will always be opportunities like Verge but you cant find it unless you look forward

Nah, been holding since 3 cents

>5399433

I would've loved to become a millionaire with Dogecoin Dark. Would be the best story ever.

You buy LINK and spit in the Vergins cups after exploding past their market cap.

forget about it and make other gains

always keep these 2 things in mind:
you didnt lose anything
there will always be other gainers

dont think about it. you miss out all the time. use the knowledge to miss less in the future.

made 4200% profit with my verge and still feel I missed out huge gains cause I ddnt buy more.. Only way to not feel it is if you went all in on that shit and if you did you 100% made it by now.

>be me
>sell 500 litecoins at 40 bucks
>sell 20k IOTA at 50 cents
>sell 2k OMG at 2 dollars
>sell 1k NEO at 8 dollars
>sell 1k QTUM at 9 dollars
>sell XLM at half a cent

JUST fuck my shit up senpai

literally 100 ways I should have been rich by now and instead I'm still a poor fag

Destined to be poor forever

Bought a week ago so got no idea senpai

maybe next time hold on to your coins for a little longer?

there will be more huge gains, larger ones even

did you at least keep a few coins of each of those?

>▶
>500 LTC at 40
well you already got more than me there.

I spent the money I put in monero instead on drugs

Kek. You gotta keep a small stack for holding and learn to zoom out.

No. I got into crypto in March. Bought 100 eth.

Sold the eth at 400 in June and started trading shitcoins. Funny thing is that now my portfolio is only worth slightly more than it would have been had I just held those original eth.

This the product of being a neurotic NEET with nothing better to do than check charts all day. Now I have my portfolio split into good coins that I won't be touching for months.

Same way you get over not buying btc in 2011, by accepting that you can not predict the future.

live and learn. 2018 should be a good year.

could be worse, you could've bought 2 pizza's for 10,000 btc

What about I had 6 million verge 2 months ago and sold it all when it was under a cent. Sucks but can’t catch em all

do you stress out about the fact that you don't buy winning lottery tickets? do you stress out about not putting all your life savings on red at the roulette table when it came up red three times in a row?

Out of curiosity, How much profit have you made?

Are you the
>"DO SOMETHING!!"
Poster?

Dont fret, young one. discord.gg/Yde7f9F

I did almost the same thing with a full time job. FOMO is powerful. I should have kept 100$ in each.