SERIOUS VERGE DISCUSSION THREAD

There is a lot of conversation about the McAfee shilled Verge. I want to have an actual discussion about this shit instead of one thread with only FUD and one thread with pajeet shills.

Possible topics of discussion:

> When will the bull run end
> Is it even private
> What can this coin do that other coins can not
> Why did you buy verge
> Future price perdictions

Go ahead guys let us keep it classy I want to genuinely get something out of this thread.

Also I side note you will be seeing more threads from me because it is honestly sad how much we could all accomplish if we all worked together as a board to all make money but whatever probably 50% of you guys are jews.

Been in since 0.02 so there's not much not to love

>serious verge discussion thread
Sell all your verge when it hits 2k sats
Thank me later

> When will the bull run end
Probably around 1$
> Is it even private
Yes, the most private out of all coins in existance. It moves over Tor and has a private ledger. In simple words - you can't see shit.
> What can this coin do that other coins can not
Provide privacy at this level
> Why did you buy verge
Promising project, low price
1$-15$

Who are you

Also don't forget this

- Limited supply
- You can mine it
- Transactions done in just a few seconds
- Transaction fees are practically non-existant.

Just a humble user who can recognize a bubble when he sees one. Don't take my advice if you want, maybe I'm wrong and it'll be worth >$1 someday

it's mcafee, can't you tell?

I can't be the only one who remembers certain thread 10 days ago or so...

I like you, man.

don't forget the most important aspect:

ITS A DOGECOIN FORK!

i bought 1.5 million verge at 5 satoshi back in march

sold at 24 satoshi, for like a 300$ profit

:D

let's discuss seriously about the fact that it's a hard fork of DOGE coin will you?
meaning it's the same code as the dogecoin, except going tru TOR, how serious this looks OP?

>it moves over TOR

Shill gtfo, they haven't even implemented that tech yet

>1$-15$
the absolute madman.

People risking alot of money buying ATHs,
> Where's the team information at?
> We all know they've delayed it a couple of times
> Releases a "Wraith Protocol" video to cause more hype < unprofessional
I gained a ton of money by holding and a little bit of daytrading this coin but I think the crash will be extreme.

If they don't somehow update the whole tech this will be the most brutal slaughter in the history of crypto. The product is not there and when crypto strats to get real world usage the speculative values start to realize. This will start to happen next year.

A $1 bull run end is your prediction? That is very unrealistic % wise and It's probably gonna dip before it hits 0.30 desu.

I don't think it's even truly private as of right now but whatever.

When do you think it will hit $15 which makes it have a fucking unthinkable marketcap? Borderline more than bitcoin's right now.

It's not going back down to 100 if that's what you're suggesting, you're insane

>most private out of all coins in existEnce
literally has a rich list, while Monero does not EPIC FAIL

It's about to bump NEO off of the top 15 MC coins, and this is an absolute shitcoin

The dump is going to be amazing, but I doubt it dumps until bitcoin starts moving up

what do you mean it's not there? i just sent a shit load of money using it. worked amazing.

This pump is fucking insane even for crypto standards. It's so hard to resist the fomo right now but it's literally a shitcoin with 0 use case.

Verge surpass soon NEO and QTUM and Stellar marketcap, and become number 13 marketcapcoin

this bullrun can continue to $ 2, who knows

kek at this.

There is a Hongkong P&D along with some Veeky Forums Discord group. They'll quit around 87 - 94 dollar cents

Never suggested 100 sats did I?
I'd say 600 sats at it's lowest point.

UPDATE HUGE ASS SELL WALL JUST BROKE ON BINANCE

It's about to be make or break and my money is on break. Just sold over 1000 XVG in the last hour scary but let's see

link?

Now this is maximum shilling

You’re talking about all crypto currencies in general.

Every time somebody makes this sort of claim it's wrong.

yeah seriously you faggots NEVER link these magical giant discord groups

None of the channels I have open have done anything with XVG except one recommended buying at 850 and selling at 1250

It happened before with other coins

LOL ya ok, nice try dumbass

>It's not going back down to 100 if that's what you're suggesting

Yeah cause DGB totally didn't either

keep us updated user

I'm so sorry for your loss

*Verge Adoption*+1

Literally mooning. With tons of buy support no sell wall. Price projections ?

If you truly believe this, I don't know what to tell you.

There are a shitload of other coins out there I've never seen used nearly as much as XVG.

As much as the shitbreath Monero redditors try to trash XVG, XVG is a far superior experience. Try sending something with either of them and see for yourself.

>XVG is a far superior experience. Try sending something with either of them and see for yourself.

Oh you're that shill from the other thread. Hey at least Monero actually does your transactions anonymously

What are you implying ?

why don't you just stfu and get in on it, Make some money and stop being assblasted and spreading FUD

That Verge is a scamcoin posing as a fully private coin

If BTC got halted dead in its track, and slid from 20k all the way down to 10k, a coin like Verge will see crazier rides all the way down when dumb money realize what they're purchasing with XVG

I bought in but sold immediately after for a 1% gain.

Holding it felt like gambling. I have no idea who all these people are buying right now like this.

Verge was actually my first coin, I bought it at the top in June at 220 sats and sold it for 80. I like the coin. This pump is just beyond comprehension for me right now.

I don't care if it's a shitcoin it turned 500 bucks into 30 grand for me. Probably gonna jump ship soon and expand my portfolio into something safer.

We've reached the point where McAfee's shilling doesn't matter for Verge.
If this was a PnD this shit would have died 10 hours ago, and yet, look at it.

Do you have anything to back this up?

>If this was a PnD this shit would have died 10 hours ago, and yet, look at it.

It was never a pump and dump, but it is fomo following fomo with no actual support behind it. This is why I'm expecting it to end the way of DGB

Verge could surpass Monero and Dash, remember this is cryptoworld

Smart man. I turned $100 into about $15k. Time to invest in other coins

the PnD group behind hasn't already laid out there plans on this very board and that this all fits well within what we were told would happen

Monero has been leaking IP & DNS info for quite a while. Also it has an unlimited supply at 300$ per coin.

Are people REALLY surprised Verge is winning this rece? God..

It only has like 80 BTC blocking 2K sats
If a BTC whale came here, they could have single handedly pumped it to this level.

You can't pump something with such a high market cap. After this 2k sell wall is gone, we're going to fucking Jupiter.

You are truly the biggest whiny cuck I've seen on here

More proof Monerotards are SJWs, please don't support these lemmings

>Also it has an unlimited supply

What's it's actual mining rate? "Infinite supply" doesn't mean shit if it's a fixed rate of mining, meaning that each new Monero affects the overall coin supply percentage-wise less and less over time. Also makes up for lost coins over time

hold me user, i hope you are right

weak hands shook off were taking this 2k sat wall now!!

SELL SELL!

>You are truly the biggest whiny cuck I've seen on here

Oh look more avoiding actually acknowledging the arguments. Nobody is saying you can't make money off of this shit, but there's also nothing supporting it

Jeff Bezos out here pumping and dumping?
lol you sound upset. You should've bought your boogie board

THANK YOU

Monero is a real POS, trust me. Even if you have no faith in XVG, Monero is not the answer. It's total shit.

lol it just dropped below 1900 what are you talking about

Yeah, I said that 1$ is mad some time ago.
I bought at one cent per coin and I am baffled that its 30 cents now. 1$ doesnt seem that far off.
We are talking +5$ probably in 2019 or so

of course you can! the market cap has nothing to do with it!

Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow

your weak hands will be BTFO

>perdictions
sounds right

Monero is private by default. Verge isn't. I bought in verge thouugh. Not hating. Trying to ride this wave to $1 let's go

were back on track weak hands have offically been shook off!!! buy buy buy lets take this to the moon!

Iron hands guys, it's just a dip. If you don't have XVG now would be a good time to buy.

what does verge have that monero doesn't??

DUDE WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? HOW DID U KNOW?????

dogecoindark

>!!!

Man you gotta be less blatant with shilling

Loving these dips. Turned about 300 into 430. Those sweaty palms.

Coin is worthless, the dev team constantly hype up things (like the wraith protocol) but then fail to deliver.
Just take a look at the countdown timer they implemented to count down to the release of the wraith protocol. Created a lot of hype leading up to it and when the clock hit zero the coin crashed hard and no wraith protocol was delivered.
Not to mention that the top 100 wallets own 95% of the coin. The fact that we also know this is also mind blowing for a privacy coin.

Get out before the hype dies down or you'll be the one holding some big bags of verge.

Want a good privacy coin? Monero is the way to go.

it was obvious but we will break 2000

Yeah, that huge sell wall made it clear a dip was going to happen. But when that wall is finally broken, oh boy.

Chink pnd the fact they are pumping from binance and have faster network service to HK servers. RIP NEXT DBGS

why does that happen? Like when a huge sell wall is reached there's usually dip afterwards, as if the price "bounced off" of the wall

tomorrow Verge hits 0.50 cents?

Had 100K on coin pouch. Feels horrible mon. Darkest christmas ever.

chinks sell a massive amount of a coin and it causes the value to drop, They're notorious for killing rallies.

People selling off at milestones. Fear of a crash. Tons of motivation.

Go on

There's not a doubt in my body this will crack $1 soon seriously

here we go onwards to breaking the 2k sat wall!

soon its breaks 2000 k, and then towards $ 1 milestone

Been a bagholder since June if it hits $1 ill seriously consider cashing out at least half

Milestones and round numbers, it's like cumming.
Always expect drops like these, if you're brave you sell right before the dump to buy shortly afterwards, otherwise you just hold or sell depending on the coin.
I've been staring at the 1m graph for two days, people unironically like this coin for whatever stupid reason, if this was a normal PnD this shit would have crashed and burned at 940 sats, specially after the MASSIVE dumps that happen at milestones, instead people istantly eat that shit and bring the value up again.

I don't know if we're going to touch 1$, but we'll keep going this way till the day before this supposed protocol comes out (then we freefall).

When is the protocol supposed to come out now?

I was also investigating the 1m Chart...it is crazy...it always goes up again

Before EOY supposedly. Make sure to sell before it comes out though unless you want to take part in the massive freefall.

why would you sell before it comes out? wouldn't it make sense for this to pump harder once wraith is out?

>below 1600
and you idiots believed it would break 2k

No because people will be disappointed. You buy the rumors and sell the news.

ALL THE VOLUME FROM VERGE HAS SHIFTED OVER TO TRON!

SOMETHING BIG IS GONNA HAPPEN SOON!

THE DEF WILL ALSO RELEASE A NEW PARTNERSHIP IN A FEW HOURS!