CYOA subreddit

Hello there ! Quick presentation: I'm a French girl who enjoy traditional games since a long time. My father left me plenty of Warhammer stuff (no seriously. Too much. This takes space.) and many MtG cards, guess this is why I enjoy tg so much.
So I browse this board for almost a year now and I fell I love with CYOA. Since with studies I don't have time for other "not-this-reality" games, CYOA are pretty much a good solution.
I always have to browse Veeky Forums (or even /d/ really) to find the CYOA I want and this is getting annoying. This is why I created a subreddit for all the Choose Your Own Adventure you can make ! I'm still working on it but it will be out soon. If there are enough people interested, I'll drop the link here !

(And my bad if it's not the place to post it ! I will remove the post.)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/makeyourchoice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sincerely good luck. I think its neat what you're trying to do but prepare for some trolls inbound. Drop the link and I would be happy to check it out

Also maybe re-post this in the main CYOA thread..

Thanks !
Oh I'm sure there will be trolls, of course, but I hope that many serious people will like the idea too. Thanks for your interest too, I'll do it when I'll be sure that it will get enough interest.

Oh right, will do it asap.

Did you just fall for bait, faggot?

You sound either hot or disgusting, post pics.
Don't be a white knight.

Hey sweetheart, your parents never told you that we don't post pics of ourself on the internet ?

What intoxicating innocence.

First post here, guess I may be too innocent to post on Veeky Forums.

How will it differ from the other available CYOA subreddits?

Most of them are almost dead, not much people to interact with, and poor quality CYOA.
Here we have good ones, constantly new ones too, this is why I advertise here, I'm trying to make a viable subreddit, alive, good looking too (for god's sake people don't know how to code ???) who can bring new contents as good as on Veeky Forums.

Isn't there already an CYOA subreddit?
reddit.com/r/makeyourchoice/

I mean... you can't be that innocent. You did say you browsed /d/.

When nobody wants to go to the existent one, nobody is going to want to go to yours.

>subreddit

I'm not sure if i'm impressed and pleased, or dismayed and disappointed you haven't been trolled to death yet.

I'm also too jaded to tell if this is bait or not

Anyway, good luck, have fun, i'm out m8 not getting caught in this

Its because its late and the board is ded. Just wait till the Americans wake up.

blue board

What are some of your favorite cyoas? I may have made some. However, I still recommend you head over to the cyoa general for this. A new thread or subreddit is unwarrented.

It'll have fewer people.

>Most of them are almost dead, not much people to interact with, and poor quality CYOA.
Well, yeah. They're on reddit. It's not exactly known for being a vibrant creative community.

Hey sweetheart, your parents never told you tits or GTFO?

Firstly, don't use reddit. Use the CYOA threads here. Reddit is vastly inferior to Veeky Forums due to many reasons, i.e. the upvote system, which inhibits all discussion, and such.

Secondly, don't advertise the fact that you're female unless it's critical to your post. That's one of the core philosophies to anonymous image boards - nobody gives a fuck about who you are unless if it's relevant. The anonymity features built in here are here to facilitate that. Many people came to Veeky Forums to escape internet drama - and we want nothing to do with attention whores, unintentional or intentional, so would you kindly post tits with timestamp or get the fuck out.

Thirdly, there's lots of CYOA subreddits already. You tell us they are dead - why not revive them. Contact owners and admins, do not create a new subreddit because it will most likely clutter up the already cluttered system and will just result in another dead subreddit.

>many reasons, i.e.
>and such
You could have left all of this out and had a stronger point. Nothing more annoying than someone who's right but does a mediocre job conveying it.

I'm not here to write a bloody novel, mate, and I did provide two examples. (lack of anonymity and upvote system).

Mediocrity is my forte.

I find the gore and reaction over the top but if this was genuine the link would have been posted. It's just faggot trolling.

I don't fucking care I'm tired. It's stupid as shit. Genuine or not the only responses should be varying ways of saying fuck off. Cut out the middleman of shitposting about it and just fuck the thread up. You're all cance.r