need pics of black knights/blackguards/etc. for reasons

post your edgelords

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/XwymE
imgur.com/gallery/O0MUf
imgur.com/gallery/5ZfK1
imgur.com/gallery/yuMzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Black Knights are probably the coolest enemies in Dark Souls lore wise.

true
a shame they become trivial to fight once you learn how to circle-strafe and parry though

I need more friendly monsters.

>Parrying.
>Ever.
I respect that it is one of the game's mechanics and that you have the right to play in any way you so choose with no diminishing to yourself as a player, but you got some shit taste son.

Never said I liked parrying, just said it makes them easy to fight. I personally prefer dashing and dodging if straight up tanking hits isn't an option, which is probably why I liked Bloodbourne the most.

Is there a color restriction?

Out of all the heisei armor designs, it's amazing how good Kuuga looks despite seeming so simple

Death knights count?

Doubles as a waifu.

Is there any way to play an oathbreaker paladin that isn't edgy as fuck?

much clever

so subversion

wow

Broke his/her oath, searching for redemption through traveling and doing what they can do to regain favor, and possibly be given the opportunity to take a new oath

you could change the colour scheme here but this is the best I got

I forgot the pic

Why the hell do you dislike the best mechanic in the entire series, including shot-stuns from Bloodborne?

I dislike parrying like hell too, especially in pvp. Makes the game too easy.

Altough I always offhand Caestus or parrying dagger and do few very badly missed parries just to fuck with people.

Post skeleton knights and knight skeletons

I need images of monks wearing white wolf pelts. Preferably somewhat tanned skin, but thats not required.

Really, anything without weapons and a wolf pelt on it is okay.

DIDSOMEBODYSAYKNIGHTS

imgur.com/gallery/XwymE
imgur.com/gallery/O0MUf
imgur.com/gallery/5ZfK1
imgur.com/gallery/yuMzI

IT'S HIP TO HUG BEES

I was thinking about making a character called "Twice-fallen" by his order. Basically, if you fall once, you can atone and regain your paladin class, but if you fall again, that's it and you're an oathbreaker.
This guy is cheerful and righteous and very much your stereotypical paladin, but at some point he came across an evil so foul that he was forced to break his oaths to destroy it.
He fell, and eventually atoned for his mistake, and for a long time, was a paladin again. But then, once again, he came upon the same choice, the same evil. Once again, he made the same choice, and destroyed it, and fell, this time permanently.
This guy stands against evil, but realizes that evil will hide behind the restrictions of oaths, and that to defeat them, it is necessary to make exceptions to the rule. He feels no guilt for what he's done, doesn't regret it at all, and would gladly make the same decision again. The other paladins can't understand him and are generally weirded the fuck out by him, so they call him "Twice-Fallen" and cast him out.

The only problem is, I can't figure out what decision he made that caused him to fall.

Would I be able to request art of angels, or specifically angelic knights or warriors? (Although regular angels are appreciated too.)

Bonus points if they're female.

Decide now what corruption happened in his former order that they'd rather let evil flourish than re-examine their rules and go from there?

At one point there was a redhead girl with an ornate staff and orange and purple clothes wandering a pretty colourful city street. Does anybody have that image kicking aroud? Will contribute with what I have that hasn't been posted already.

I really like this one.

I really fell in love with Heide Knights from the moment we saw the first screens of them, but their execution was so botched.

Can I get some female paladins, druids, or barbarians? Anime style is fine, whatever you have.
Here's a knight girl for you.

Just admit you suck at parrying user. We won't judge you for it.

There's nothing more satisfying that one-shotting some R1 mashing scrub with a hornet riposte.

He looks like a less fat version of the guy who made gentoo

No one has anything like this?

>dire sloth
>not based on actual giant land sloths that existed alongside sabertooths and was like some sort of prehistoric battle-bear

Could anyone help me out? I'm looking for modern -ish male elves by they futuristic or recent past. Anything but fantasy elves please

>The only problem is, I can't figure out what decision he made that caused him to fall.

Pick and flesh out his original oath and then work backwards

Drakeblood and Alva were the only well-designed sets in DS2

>not liking the Faram set
You dissapoint me

The faraam set is generic fantasy nonsense, I need muh westaboo gothic fluted steel
also cyan is a gay color for weenies

Anyone have any historical looking knights like pic related? The usual game/concept art looks too 'epic' for a regular ol' level 1 character.

I need frost mages. Preferably human.

this is what happens when the bee movie happens, kids fucking bees....

Requesting Tieflings. Especially Tiefling Bards but I'll take what I can get

Looking for male snake charmers

Or, y'know, just clerics with snakes

You know he said male elves, right?
Please don't tell me you filled the thread with things nobody requested to make this old joke

Oops didn't realize. Not fully wake yet. Sorry. Don't have any male modern elves though.

Trips checked, have frost mages