We brew the most absurd or retarded d&d 5e monsters, like this one

We brew the most absurd or retarded d&d 5e monsters, like this one.

This seems pretty legit desu.

>Natural armor AND Armor
One or another, user

a parody on /x/philes

What are you using to make these?

Lol, 19 str, my halforc had 21.

I'd gib it.

Because you had a magic item.

Seconded.

:) Score high, score low, just like the Ogre.

We need this info, OP

user ability scores cap at 20

>Sphere based attacks
>Average damage of 1d20 is 12
>Average of 1d10-1 is 7
>Wisdom check instead of save
>Massive adds to skills beyond expertise
Are you okay?

Isn't it 30, like with the Tarrasque? 20 is the max a PC can have naturally without Boons.

Yes, but describing a half-orc most likely refers to a PC or NPC. Also, 21 strength on a PC almost certainly points to a belt of hill giant strength, which sets your strength score to 21. If you could push your maximum strength score above 20, why just set it to 21? That's almost completely useless and things that increase score maximums are usually in increments of 2.

>>Sphere based attacks
What's wrong with sphere based attacks?

>I purposely wrote wrong my post bad to mislead people and get some (you)s

On the topic of characters based off of Veeky Forums users, /b/'s storytellers get one too!
Spoilered in case no-one cares about me joking about boards.
Also because I'm horrible at making characters. (I've never done it before.)

Almost all area of effect features/spells/attacks are saving throws on the part of those affected, rather than attack rolls. The only one that makes sense is the UA revised ranger's hunter's Volley action that is a ranged weapon attack against targets in a spherical area. Why would almost any AoE spheres be attacks?

I like the concept, but if you want to make 5e material just take a look at some monsters in the monster manual to get the lingo. Like, for this creature, you could give them proficiency in the deception skill rather than a Charisma save-inducing action that operates as the same effect. The same goes for hard to sway if you give it proficiency in insight checks, which are used to oppose deception checks. You could give it advantage on insight checks rather than disadvantage on incoming deception checks, but this is not really a big deal. For both autistic screeching and storytelling, you can rephrase the sphere targeting as "Each creature within x feet of the lying froglover must succeed on a saving throw or y".

Thanks for the information, will remember for next time I make a character.