Random Charts

Veeky Forums do you ever just create random charts and post them in vaguely related threads? I do and I'm looking for help.

This morning I went looking through desuarchive for the ones I'd done. I'm an idiot who didn't name or trip for these so I can't find them all and it seems like there are gaps in desu anyway.

Does anyone know exactly what dates are missing from desu and if those dates are available on any other archive? I will post the charts I was able to find ITT.

You will probably see repeating themes in these.

Two for wizard shit.

This is probably the most popular one in terms of how I've seen it reposted.

This is just directly from some book I was reading.

This one was also pretty popular (I think it's kind of guff) and there was an accompanying Aasimar one which I've been unable to find.

That's it, anyway. I'm hoping someone can help direct me to an archive where I might be able to find more - off the top of my head there was one for princesses, knights and I think maybe types of ash and barbarians but I'm not 100% there.

If anyone really wants a table from the maker of these ones suggest something and I might get around to it later to try and keep the thread up.

>no actual rules
>2deep4u
>look at me

go fuck yourself

Fuck you, random roll tables are as Veeky Forums as it gets. Keep 'em coming OP.

I like this. This is fun!

The OSR General thread often has lots of random tables. It's an OSR thing.

Rolled 79 (1d100)

Roll your class.

Rolled 1 (1d100)

Cavalier, nice.

I'm gonna post all my random charts and creators just to spite the fuck out you

This is one of my favorites: dimensional doors

Last one from me

These are both good.

I'm trying to find a table of 80s names for a Cyberpunk 2020 game. Anyone got something like that?

What do you mean by 80s names?

Like the sort of name the protag would have in a cheesy 80s action movie. Snake Plissken, Rex Power Colt, Johnny Spinrad. Anything in pic related.

Right here, mate:

The MGS list is good but it's more for code names and not "cheesy and kinda bad yet somehow awesome" names.

Is this for an actual game?