STINKY LINKIES NEVER LEARN

Let's all point and laugh! aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Chain Link, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Coinbase, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pump and dumps on BitBean, and I have over 300% confirmed gains. I am trained in gorilla crypto trading and I’m the top Link bagholder in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to Chain Link but just another target. I will wipe your coins the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Linkies over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Pajeets across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the blockchain and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

damn, I hadn't saved that one, 9/10

I've filtered out all their keyworks and hide their threads as soon as they shitty logo appears sorry but I cant laugh at them to me they dont even exist.

>Breaking .70cents ATH and rocketing to $1 from .30cents one day ago
>Still laughing at Linkies

Jokes on you OP. Stay poor.
?????????

>rocketing to $1
Are you insane? It's $0.60 and dropping, the pump n dump was real linkeker

Literally approaching .70cents right now. Just broke 4400 sats and increasing user, look for yourself.

>yesterday
>link moves from $0.30 to $0.50 then retraces to $0.40
>"haha stinky linkies you fell for the pnd!"
>today
>link moves from $0.40 to $0.60 then retraces to $0.50
>"haha stinky linkies you fell for the pnd!"
>tomorrow
>link moves from $0.50 to $0.70 then retraces to $0.60
can't wait to see the same thread from a butthurt no linkie here tomorrow.

is the developer of this project active or what

.66 LOL

>The absolute state of nolinkers

He's nonstop

This isn't right. Why the fuck is anyone paying this much today but they weren't paying half this a few days ago. Everytime it looks like it should stop going up it keeps going up.

This isn't normal fomo or bot or whale manipulation. What the fuck is going on.

They're developing in private.

You know, I'm going to really miss the Link FUD memes, I feel like we are witnessing the end of an era right now.

It's called a price singularity you brainlet.
It's caused by the universe shifting timelines in order to prevent linky mass quantum suicide.
This is the ChainLink timeline.

thats something. does he give periodical updates or anything

That's what we refer to as a pump user, those types of changes are artificial. You're either rusing or being rused, so fuck off

It's lower than its max today, which is what I will pointing out. When the pumping stops I wonder how much you will lose when its dumped

Yes. It's not as often cause he doesn't like to artificially inflate his coin with tweets like,
>"New Partnership announcement soon!"
>"Oh boy guys you will never guess what MAJOR company is using link in private"
>"NEWS NEWS NEWS SOON SOON SOON"

Price singularity is supposed to happen all at once. One minute it's trading at 20c the next it's at 3 dollars and mooning from there.

This may be the prelude to the price singularity but I really want it to jump to $5 so nolinkers truly get btfo and theres not chance to buy at $1

>mind-blowing announcement

>It's lower than its max today
It's at 4484 sats right now and that's the highest it has been today. Stop being a deluded no linkie and just get in. We're just barely getting started.

Eh the pump yesterday should haven ended around 3400 but it just fucking going and going. No pump group has that kind of money.

Linkies truly are a cancer

This. Sergey is a fucking diamond. I would no homo suck his cock.

insider knowledge

SWIFT will drop SmartCOntract's name in Q1

4500 here we come

Going all in with eth back in February is more comfier. Good luck though, stinky linkies.

jesus they're still just buying out the order book. Why the fuck would you do this. Whoever this is doesn't give a fuck about anything. 4550

McAfee has to load up before he shills tomorrow.

I mean, the question is why "now"? Why not does this when LINK was .17cents? Nothing has changed yet in terms of the product or development. Why would someone choose the ATH to accumulate as much as possible?

Fuckin linkie,
Dont you think weve had enough of your spam?
We know you think sergey's the man, the kimg, the god,
Truth is, your just a bunch of clods.
Stinkie linkies start sucking my know, it wont suck itself
I know you need the cash even though your coins "top shelf"
Cus secretly you daint have faith, your skins white like paste
Shakin in your boots so much your feet are all chafed
We call you stinkie cus you shit your pants
The only thing a linkies good for is mockery and bantz

fomo

Yea or even just like three days ago when it was struggling to hold 30c.

Does maccaffee have 90 million dollars+ to throw at a pnd? Also I thought he was only doing bittrex coins. It's either him and his buds or insider knowledge.

But it really doesn't feel like chainlinks profile has been raised enough to account for this level of fomo. There's a few more twitter posts but reddit activity is still nonexistant outside of its sub nor in any other crypto websites.

Are you complete imbecil ot just noob? How about look at other cryptos, everything is pumping you faggot.

What does FUD mean?

Because everyone is realizing that the market circulation is shrinking with actual holders having no intention of selling, choosing to hold until mainnet nodes come out. You either buy now for what is still a steal under $1 or miss out completely once the market dries up. Why fight over fucking pennies when this is a once in a lifetime investment opportunity. This isn't like all the other shitcoins. If you really truly understand the breadth of what is going to be accomplished, you'd be buying every single LINK you can too.

But why "now" user, nothing you mentioned has changed since SIBOS. Also, if nobody is selling LINK then eventually the price will stop moving completely. People need to sell in order for the price to move, otherwise demand doesn't matter if there's no longer a product to buy.

since literally sibos link never pumped with other coins, then suddenly yesterday it magically moons during the bitcoin dump and i pumping harder than any other coin today.

Get the fuck out if you think this is just a regular pump you fucking nigger.

i also think so. i actually wanted to buy more, but not at these prices.
it really riddles me how these guys, buying now, think

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. It is what makes people sell. Also learn about FOMO (fear of missing out), which is what makes people buy.
It all comes down to a market driven by various flavors of fear, figure out how it works and you will make money being ahead of the pack, instead of following it.

if nobody ever bought ATH the price would never rise, just FYI

yea but normally people are strategic about it, especially people buying vast quantities (which pumping the market cap by 1500MM was) so as not to raise the price.

you have to consider the fact that ETH also doubled in price, so the USD MC could rise significantly, because it didn't correct as much on LINK

It begins with a P, and ends with an X.

literally stumped and I'm way deeper into Chainlink speculation than is healthy, give me another clue?

some one needs to screen cap this.

Seal the meme magic

Penis-in-vagina sex.
It's what biz tards will finally be able to do when they make it

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Digging through an old drive, found this pasta:

HI, I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE.
WHILE IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT I FREQUENTLY FORNICATE WITH THE MOST FERTILE OF FEMALES, IT IS A LITTLE KNOWN FACT THAT I AM ALSO QUITE FOND OF THE FABULOUS FREAKS REFERRED TO AS FUTANARI. THE SEXUAL PARADOX THESE SHE-MEN CREATE IN THE BASE PORTIONS OF MY BRAIN COMPELS MY NEED TO DOMINATE THEM AS WOMEN, AND SIMULTANEOUSLY COMPETE AGAINST THEM AS MEN. MY FIRST SUCH ENCOUNTER WITH ONE OF THESE ANDROGYNOUS AMAZONIAN APHRODITES CAME AS A SURPRISE, AS SHE WALKED INTO THE VERY SAME MENS RESTROOM I WAS USING TO DRAIN MY OWN POWER PACKED PISSMAKER AND TOOK UP POSITION NEXT TO ME AT THE ADJACENT URINAL. UPON UNZIPPING HER FLY, SHE LET FALL TO THE EARTH WITH A MIGHTY GROUND SHAKING THUD THE SECOND LARGEST MALE MEMBER I HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON, NEXT TO MY OWN. OUR GAZE MET, AND WE BOTH KNEW IT WOULD BE A FIGHT TO THE DEATH. MOVING WITH UNEARTHLY SPEED, I WHIPPED MY IMMEASURABLE PLEASURE POLE IN AN ARC THAT CONNECTED WITH HER FACE, ACTING BEFORE SHE HAD A CHANCE TO BLOCK MY COCK. LUCKILY I HADN'T USED ALL MY FORCE, OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE SURELY SHATTERED HER JAW. PINNING HER TO THE WALL WITH MY MANLY MIGHT, I TORE HER FEEBLE CLOTHES AWAY WITH MY TEETH, EXPOSING HER SUPPLE PERT MAMMARIES TO MY MALICIOUS MAW. CONTROLLING MY MEMBER WITH THE SHEER WILLPOWER OF MY MIND, I WIELDED IT WITH SUCH AWESOME EXPERTISE THAT I MANAGED TO PUNCTURE STRAIGHT THROUGH HER UNDERWEAR AND INTO HER MUTANT WOMB, OBLITERATING HER NON FUNCTIONING BABY FACTORIES IN THE PROCESS...

Poloniex you brainlet

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

>Sergey is ready to launch the testnet
>Rory looking after his wife's black daughter and getting paid in link funbux
>Sergey says "Are you ready guys?"
>Everyone is ready
>Sergey walks over to the computer, trips on a Big Mac container and crashes into the keyboard, deleting most of the testnet code he forgot to save while backpacking through ladyboi country
>Sergey gets up, says "Well that'll buy us some time. Don't tell anyone about this since I still need to dump my LINK on NEETs who keep talking about lambos."
>sits down on some stranger's couch
>Rory talks about how there's "big news" coming Q4 2019

he's been following poloniex since at least december 9 (I have a screencap from that day to show he had liked tweets and he has the same number of people he was following).

poloniex is also fairly irrelevant now.

Those tickets got me.

>mfw next season of silicon valley

kek'd hard