Accuracy?

How accurate is the lore videos made by this person?

Feels that he's probably the best lore presenter on youtube. There are few other youtube channels that does Warhammer lore but they either have really bad audio quality or simply reading off the book word for word, which is not really entertaining.

He is godawful at lore and inserts his headcanon or what he reads from 1d4chan.

>54002469
Can you give some examples for the people that are not exactly reciting canon lore off the top of their head?

How about you read the lore yourself instead of being lazy?

Heard that you have a small dick, not only small but it curves in on itself in a 180 degree manner.You disagree? How about you post your dick?

That's what you sound like. Stay neckbeard friend.

Literally who?

Deliberately vague post so only people already knows him can respond.

>shilling

You keep using that word but I don't think you know what it means.

>how accurate are the videos about fictional universe made for toy soldiers where badwhuuss spes muhrens are main characters
autism was a mistake

His Videos are fine in comparison to those OneMindSyndicate fucktards ,tho. They literally read of Wikipages for almost every topic, and Act like Immature Children in their discussion Videos/Intros.

Arch atleast seems to have read most of the books and describes the Stuff decently, but holy fuck his Rantreply Videos where he reads a text and then adds his own opinion to every slightly triggering comment are pure cancer

You example proves his point though. Instead of looking into something yourself, you trusted something ridiculous just because you heard it from someone.

While I think Arch is an ok source for lore on YT I like Indypride (MilkandCookies) and LoremasterofSotek a lot more as Arch likes to rant and put his own political opinions in his videos. I'm all for discussing politics, but just keep it out of my Warhammer

This. Thank fuck he started a new channel for his alt right political bullshit

He has the most insufferable voice/accent combination. I watched a few of his videos and can't make it through because he's so fucking annoying.

I don't get what's the people problem with his voice, maybe I need to get my ears checked.

Still waiting for his for his analyzes of 8th edition.

he probrably got the indexes from here

yeah hope he starts doing aos vids

The Inept General is better.

I was thinking that when I read
Also
>Lore
If you are going to use it to tell a deep, heavily canonized story, then you have to study it,
Otherwise a base understanding is fine in most cases

does he even play 40k or does he just talk about it?

I recall his Bretonnia one being desperately outdated.

He puts on a posh English accent despite not being English. This mixed with his snobbish behavior and tendency to insert his own opinions every few seconds can be annoying. I don't mind him all that much, I enjoy his lore videos simply due to the amount of effort he puts into them, would gladly watch someone else if the rest of WH40K lore videos weren't super short or utter shit.

>base understanding is fine
aka Nobbel who reads directly from the wiki

I don't know man, he really liked fantasy

Well there is Luetin but his 40k upload schedule is nonexistant.

The norwegians that care about their english for one reason or another tend to stay away from the norwenglish accent at any cost, so we end up adapting somewhat okay american or british hybrid accents.
But this guy sounds like that because he chose to. He picked the most pompous snobbish mannarisms because he wants to sound intelligent. Knowing this while watching his videoes makes me incapeable of liking him. I hate this word but whenever he explains shit I cringe.

As for your actual question he does have some mistakes and headcanon sections ocationally.

yeah but he should still give aos a chance. The lore is not as bad as everyone says it it.

I don't get it, why wouldn't you want a guy reading it off from the book? I mean, after you read the books, all you will require is some dude to help you get the references you missed, which is why those videos are good, and memeloving cucks like the guy you posted, are bad.

You would need to drag him to a store, I think he stopped playing a long time ago.

Because recitations requires skill to be enjoyable. Not just reading line by line without tempo, emotion, etc..

Wonder if he would ever return. I bet he would enjoy if he did

he's not great with accuracy.

More importantly he comes off as an insufferable twat. He has a habit of trying to show off his intelligence by using "fancy" words but he often uses them incorrectly.

There are definitely better lore channels out there. Fuck I can think of three that are outright better than Archshit.

He pretends to be intelligent. Should avoid dabbling in social politics because it just makes him look like a neckbeard more than he does already.