Any advice appreciated. Hodling for at least another 6-12 months

Forgot pic

I think you should sell ur xrp, shits over extended

Sell XVG now.
Buy ETH and LTC.
More REQ.

Hold 6 - 12 months.
Merry XMAS.

With Wraith Protocol announcement right around the corner? I'd wait a little longer personally, it's already exploding, any positive announcement will only help it.

we're in the same stuff and I'm hodling too. not sure if it means anything to you but w/e

now is unironically the time to dump verge, he is right

Well its something.

It's not tho, just wait and see

>2664225% since march
yes, this is a safe hold

I'm a poorboi, so I'm HODling my tiny haul anyway, but in any situation I do believe it would be better to wait. Verge's biggest weakness is not delivering on WP, and it's still mooning just through hype. WP would generate a ton of extra hype on top of a working product. Guess it's all up to personal beliefs though.

Newfag is here, just started on 800$. I hope i will reach 1000$+ gentlemens.

Wow, very nice choices for a newfag user, personally I dont like REQ but the others are all fairly undervalued right now.

i just would not be able to hold something that has been through millions of percent gains this year without having an extremely low principal, good luck i guess

>no bitcoin

Why

why diversify so much with only 800 put it all in on 2 things and go for a moon mission.

Not him but bitcoin is a shitcoin and has steadily been losing dominance, 99% of alts in the top 100 outperform it consistently

Should I wait Or sell some xlm and buy something else

Any critique welcome

Bump

user ... buy the rumor, sell the news. Get out before that announcement and enjoy the gains you made until then.

As tempting as it is to hold on to all this XRB since I'm a firm believer of the tech, I think I'm going to reduce my position and secure some of those gains soon. I fucked up by not doing that with LINK when I was sitting on 200 BTC worth of it October and would rather not do that again.

user. What are your goals in crypto? if it's to become a millionaire, I suggest your HODL xrb.

Do you know how many people regret selling good shit like eth this year.

I mean, I'm already a millionaire. And even if I sell half of my XRB, I'd still be sitting on over 0.35% of the coins in existence. If it succeeds and becomes a really big coin, that should be more than enough.

New fag here. Any tips appreciated.

Holy fuck, just hodl your portfolio you future multimillionaire.

Drop ripple for something more worth while.

> Cryptocurrency is not supposed to be regulated.

> Ripple is backed by Bank of America.

Fuck that noise.

Backed != controlled

>more worthwhile

Like?

I find your lack of doge disturbing

this is larp
else I'm jealous

Eh, can't blame you for thinking that. But for what it's worth, I used to post my portfolio here fairly often some months ago. Here's an old one from August that's probably in the archives somewhere.

An MD5 search did the job: warosu.org/biz/thread/2983469#p2984856

What is your exit plan? Have you successfully cashed anything oit for bank transfer? How much and from where? Thx

I have cashed out some using Bitstamp, but relatively speaking it's very little. I'm in a bit of a pinch because I haven't declared any taxes since I bought my first coins in 2013, but fortunately my government offers a way to basically own up to your mistakes and pay what you should've paid without getting punished, so that's what I'm working on right now. If everything goes smoothly, I'll probably cash out about half of what I hold.

I feel like I’m spread too thin, but I’m up 1k in a week doing trades in and out of these coins after lurking for 4 months.

For those who bought early, this is the advice to follow. If you've made your investment many times over, no use being greedy. If you've just recently bought when it was at a ATH, might as well wait a few months to see what happens.

Any recommendations on a good exchange to use? Using Bittrex right now, but heard some sketch things about it recently.

I can't stop thinking about if I should swap my XLM and LINK hold.

Deltafag here. I think BCH is shit but their aggressive shilling and partnering with BitPay (and obviously being added to coinbase) makes me think it has some potential for growth.

>xby
my nigga

Am I gonna make it senpai?

I'm really tempted to sell some XRB so I can get HST or go harder on VEN.

What do Veeky Forums?

Oh and I'm one of the idiots who paid 4 sat for ESP. It's my lottery ticket.

Is this real life?

Dont judge me too hard for the Burst and MEOW, just taking a punt on a PnD and memecoin.
What are your thoights on the rest of it, should I diversify some of my btc in safer bets like ETH, LTC & XMR?

How hell?, wtf, why i'm sitting whitout any changes of my ballance

Whew thats a lot of BTC.
Ever considered dropping some of it for LTC?
Personally I think its a highly undervalued coin and could, if everything goes well, see $1k by eoy 2018

SALT, DOGE and ICX

feelgoodman

If I were you id siphon off a percentage of the profits on all of those coins and put them into a more stable store of value. Perhaps BTC, perhaps ETH or XMR.
I wouldnt be comfortable having my entire port in altcoins due to the nature of em.
My goal is to put maybe 85% into safe bets like the top 10 coins, and the other 15% into promising alts, taking any profits, dropping it into my "savings" coins then go again.
Just my opinion, but probably gonna get roasted for it

Kinda good, but what do from here

See
Just my opinion

Take some profit from XVG and buy back in on the dip, once BTC has risen a bit too

I can't fucking understand how RDD is not a $5.00 coin by now. What the fuck is wrong with people pushing actual shitcoins when they could be pushing something with nonstop future gains.

WAHH when are you going to intergrate with twitch or facebook or twitter or reddit wahhh! What kind of archaic fucking mindset is this while we all also bitch about Twitter and Jewberg, and Reddit?

This is why Reddcoin is also developing the new social platform revolving around crypto. Their Redd-ID tech will allow people to send money securely using just names which is what we need to fleece the normies.

FUCKING BY THE COIN IT'S ONLY A FUCKING PENNY! GET THIS SHIT ON BINANCE! EVERY PENNY IT GOES UP MULTIPLIES YOUR GAINS

Tl:dr

Yes and that will triple in a another month
Steel hands

Considered buying some LTC but then missed the boat. It's not worth more than $100 IMO, and with Charlie no longer shilling it I don't think it has a future.

Jesus Christ, user. Cash out and don't be greedy.

Take % profits from alts and put into safer more established coins to hedge against an alt flash crash

Thinking about buying SALT or XLM with that BTC. Bad decision?

In all honesty I’d like to thank biz. Your shilling if XVG made me $250-$300

For a new fag who has been a little timid, it’s kind of encouraging. I finally made a somewhat right decision

Cheers

What do you reckon Veeky Forums? Any tips?

which ones? just cashed 5k out

Buy salt and strat if you want an ez 3x by new years

Comments?

Blockfolio I forgot to attach above

what are you holding user?

Fair enough user.
Personally I think it's pretty undervalued as it is, and so long as it holds onto the "silver to bitcoins gold" thing, the future is bright.
Its a clean, polished and reliable coin that doesn't revolutionise anything, but what it does, it does well.
Personally I think its worth a shot, especially w/ atomic swaps and being on coinbase.
But i can see why $300 is an unattractive entry point, althoigh its recovery from $140 low was quite impressive and gave me confidence

I need guidance. Been making mediocre gains buying low and selling slightly higher with ltc at leverage, but no clue otherwise.

what are you holding user?

I dont want to tell you what to do with money you've made off your own back, bud.
Personally I'd drop it into BTC, XMR, ETH and LTC.
Really boringfag selection i admit.
Hesitant to recommend BTC given its current state, but full transparency im pro Core, and I have hope it pulls through.

Either way its your choice, but general consensus is that XMR and ETH are both very good coins, so may be a good place to start.

Yeah, bought 1 ETH and might buy some ripple now.

Not on the list also
Xvg
SC
Burst
XLM
Music
So sitting at 40kaud from 10 in 1 month

Not a bad start.
Definitely recommend even just 1 XMR, given the regulations being imposed tax-wise on cryptos and the upcoming summit discussing regulation, I think privacy coins are going to get a lot more popular in 2018.

Excellent choices

I'm on Buttflex, but I just realised my myriad was stagnating (broken on blockfolio since forever), So I now have another 200 bucks to do something with. Not sure what to swap for XMR though

thanks man!

the MD5 value is 89c3846881d9faa873931c2b86bd132b now how did you look it up?

Also, I'm getting rid of moon finally, it's just becoming heavier bags. Lots of good ideas, but nothing happens and there's too many large holders imo

If theres coins you're adverse to letting go of, you could take % cuts of all the remaining coins you wouldnt mind oartinf ways with to conjure up enough for 1 XMR.
I.e. you need what another $200? Cant be bothered to do the maths, but eyeballing it if you took about 6% from all your coins which arent ETH youd get around enough to pick up a full XMR

*parting

warosu.org/biz/image/icOEaIHZ-qhzkxwrhr0TKw
The part after /image/ is the MD5 hash of the image encoded in base64, without the padding, with + replaced with -, and / replaced with _.

If you use Veeky Forums x, you can just use this handy dropdown menu.

Nice... juicessh

I legally can't touch any of this for the next 3 years unless I'm willing to pay 33% tax on my gains. How fucked am I?

Should I get blockfolio?

I just use coinbase now.

Pretty fucked imo, over 90% in alts?
High risk high reward I suppose.
But hey I hope it works out for ya.

With over 80% of your portfolio in ARK, I'd say that's quite the gamble. Not that I think there's anything wrong with ARK, but ideally you want to play it safer and keep a decent portion of it in BTC, in my opinion anyway.

thanks man i appreciate it

Lmao only saw you had no eth.
100% alts.
Wheewwww.