Drawthread: of Hexes and Hot Tubs

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/828401966/blasphemous-dark-and-brutal-2d-non-linear-platform
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From the old thread: Hey, could I get my Psion Diplomancer drawn up? For the pose, I really could go either way between the clothing reference or the figure one.

Requesting a D&D combat medic.

He wears a combination of the clothes on the bottom right and the armor and pouch belt of the top right. The main emphasis is mobility, the main armored spots are his chest and arms.

He's a cleric of Pelor, so if you'd also add a sun symbol to his shoulder I would be thankful.

Anchor post

Migrating from previous bread:
Hello friends, I request this character for the upcoming campain.
>He has a tall but slender figure
>He wears pic related brown coat
>He has really long, messy, dirty black hair, that reach his shoulders, pretty much like pic related.
>He also has blue, veiny eyes with noticeable bags underneath them due to insomnia.
>he wears a old and black chinese hat.
>He wears pic related boots, but brown colored.
>In the end he uses a worn out winchester rifle with a weird cage like thing emanating blue energy behind the trigger, I hope that pic related is clear enough.

Thank you to anybody willing to take my request!

I would like to request pictures of deformed and unfortunate mythical beasts. A pug-based Cerberus, goblinshark mermaids, any combination of hideous creature you can think of.

Anchoring second WIP for drawfriend.

Anchoring WIP.

Hello, can I have an art of sexy?

Migrating from previous thread.

Would love to have my elf rogue drawn. Wears normal clothes to blend in with the crowd, takes on the identity of an inventor. Has soft orange hair and lightly tanned skin. Her eyes look like the ones in the bottom left, her father was a scientist and experimented on her as a child, causing her to see father than any humanoid. Whatever color you want for her clothes (on the right) I'm happy with, maybe even change up the clothes if you want, thanks!

Anchoring for the awesome user drawing my Spider-Dragon.

Migrating from previous thread.

Feel free to take some liberties and have some fun, thanks in advance!

I'd like to request a tabletop character of mine. He's usually either a Wizard, Artificer or Alchemist based on the setting, with shaggy dark brown hair and neat, faint stubble.

He wears red robes, usually with some sort of fancy border (arcane runes, geometric shapes, vine patterns, whatever), with armored boots/gauntlets (like the Quidditch ones from the Harry Potter movies), usually with a bandolier of various potions, wands and scrolls as a belt.

Thank you!

Requesting my female Chinese warrior.

1 - Is her general looks, hair is messy and cut short, with a braid or two on her sides. No facepaint.
2&3 - Is a color and style of a dragon tattoo on her right shoulder, arm, and upper chest area. If parts of it are hidden by her armor that is fine.
4,5&6 - Are ideas for her armor design. I especially like the look of the clawed glove on 4 and would like at least that piece incorporated. For their colors, I'd like them to be primarily green armor with gold trim and red fabrics.
7 - The shaded areas of this are the areas that I would like covered in armor, while unshaded is bare flesh.
8 - Is her straight sword, scabbard and grip coloring should march armor coloring.

Have fun and thank you in advance.

requesting my halfling barbarian getting knocked out by a cleric like the comic strip provided. any style is appreciated.

>Harry Branwen

My God.

Anchoring the WIP!

Migrating

Requesting this guy. Dwarven Cleric who hasn't really clocked on that he's a cleric yet, he's convinced that his 'powers' are just the machinations of his skill with the hammer. 'Inflict wounds' being a cleverly applied whack with the hammer, 'mending' being a cleverly applied whack with the hammer and so on and so on.

Basically just an angry beardless dwarven stonemason

Reposting:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Someone said they would try this last thread!
>Kindly requesting some kind of low angle image of my sharpshooting elf rogue who loves her some high ground and stealth.

>She has dark olive skin, black hair, and hazel eyes shadowed thickly with kohl to protect against light glares. She has a small tattoo under one eye (the right when facing her; the full body image is flipped to fit the reference and is on the incorrect side). Otherwise her appearance-related choices with her hair and clothing are flux and practical, chosen to protect against the sun and appear inconspicious in any given location, and entirely at the mercy of any artist's tastes.

>Something of her working higher up and aiming downward would be ideal, but I'm by no means picky about the exacts of it. The reference image has my vague ideas of it.

Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.

Hello drawfriends! I'm hoping one of you would be able to draw the BBEG of an upcoming campaign that I'm running over Roll20.
>Strong, heroic figure
>Wears a red-trimmed, black hanfu stitched with the runes he uses in his magic
>Dark, gruff hair and a trimmed beard to match
>Wields an ornate dao etched with the runes he uses in his magic
>His army of undead is well equipped with Daos, Armor, and Guandaos.
>Is a powerful vampire lord who barely shows his undeath.

Pic attached for reference. His magic would use the four symbols in the top right, in any pattern really, as long as its sequential. Facial structure, hair, and beard would be center right. Outfit style is top left, build is bottom left. Topmost blade is his, weapons at the bottom would be used by his spooky skeletons corps.

Thanks a thousand times over to anyone willing to tackle my request!

Hi there!

Hoping someone might be willing to take a crack at drawing up my half orc bard.

Pic related has most of the details I'm after down pat, though I'd like it if his outfit had a green shirt and a darker brown on the coat (and less dwarf-y proportions). Additionally if he could have more of a roguish expression on his face that'd be appreciated.

Migrating request for a middle eastern femme fatale ranger.

She wears a head scarf with goggles on top and a low-cut loose fabric top tucked into a brass and leather waist wrap around a cloth belt. Leather utility straps with crossbow bolts and pockets partially obscure her decolletage and bust. Her lower torso is something like a leotard that ends at the transition between hip to thigh. On her legs she wears thigh-high stockings and knee-high boots.

Summarily - Desert Noir.

Her weapons are an ornate crossbow with a loading crank and a hooked short sword that she wears on her back.

Skin & hair are dark and eyes wolf-like and yellow. If you could draw her running, jumping, or performing some acrobatic feat that'd be awesome.

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
>legs, not a tail
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

bogroll anchor and the likes

Requesting this character doing a "wall bang" kill with her sniper rifle. Basically a copy of that picture. She has the ability to "know" where enemies are sometimes when her abilities flare up. If you feel like drawing a tec9 pistol in a holster at her waist that's be cool too. I would be most grateful if someone drew it since I am shit at drawing.

Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is very serious, intimidating, and has no fear. He's a detective.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks.

Hey a need a BEG piece for an upcoming standard fantasy campaign. I'm not too picky but he has to be an Amphibian/humanoid hybrid like maybe a kuo-toa but a little more menacing . He is a creature of the deep and he uses an harpoon as a weapon. I leave the rest to your imagination Draw user!

Neat, thanks.

My partner has just gotten into playing table top with me and a few mutual friends. She made a "harpy rogue with lots of swiftness" I was wanting some nice art for her sheet to surprise her when the next campaign starts this weekend. I'll post some more references for you.
Also to clarify the feathers are supposed to be dark green with some orange plumage. I tried getting some art but they just went and made it lewd because "muh monstergirls"

Requesting my monk/barbarian wrestller.

He is a conniving, jealous little man inside who just wants to be loved, so naturally he's an arrogant bully to cover those insecurities up.

He wears his hair like pic related, but maybe with a ribbon instead of a flower, and being blonde instead of red.

The simple fighting clothes in the middle are what I usually picture his ring gear as, minus the torso wraps. And I just think handwraps look cool.

As for his actual face/body.. he's a pretty boy with a smug look all the time. So go ahead and place your least favorite chad here, with the knowledge that he'll get beat up often.

Oh, this reminded me of a character I had completely forgotten about! Well, species.

Terrifying deep sea mermaids that live 20,000 feet below sea level.

(If anyone wants to doodle that, go ahead!)

Here is the original lewd one. Hope it helps a bit.

I tried some new stuff style-wise and got a bit ahead of myself. Totally botched the lighting because I'm an idiot. If I'm not busy tomorrow I might try redoing the whole thing.

Do'h. Wrong image

Blue board user, no NSFW allowed.

Those aren't nips, just animu tit shine by the looks of it

Requesting my human bladelock. He's about 5'9-5'10 but always has a slight hunch. He wears a straw hat and simple leather armor. He carries around a broken longsword that he uses as his arcane focus or transforms into another weapon.

And what are you going to do about it user? Not masturbate it?
I'm sure you are not able to resist.

Forgot reference

/asp/ie here, please I'm remembering what '96 did to him.

danke

In a good way?

Are her arms separate from wings? Any certain bird wing and tail style? Also are those horns?

Yes those are horns.
The wings are attached to her back like a usual harpy/bird dragon.

I think she was thinking something similar to those mountain parrots from New Zealand. Keea of whatever they're called.

Requesting my Fire atronach/fire elemental, she has a Jesica Nigri build, and her body looks like red cracked stone with glowing fire underneath, her hair is also fire. And she wears a gold/bronze sort of bikini armor to cover up the important bits but not much else, as well a wields a sword with a similar cracked earth/fire underneath design

Kakapos?

Neat. Mind posting a copy of the sheet up? I'm curious about the feats and such.

Also >tfw you will never get a gf that will want to try games with you

A kakapo is a neat parrot subspecies.

This what you looking for?

Yeah that's it! Thanks.

I'll have to raincheck that. Still sorting some stuff out for it.

Migrating I want to request one of my friend's old PC from a party where only three of us survived before retiring. He's a PHB Elf Monk/Psychic Warrior, who looks kind of like the monk from Diablo III, except, well, he's an elf. He has a beard that is a fiery red, a gift from his god. He's not old like the pic on the right, but it's kind of what he dresses like.

He wears typical monk robes, but his upper body is exposed completely and covered in multiple scars. As for a pose, I was thinking him drinking alone in the memory of those who fell in battle. Either from a bottle or from a mug.

The Rogue player and I(a fighter) figured that since both of us sucked at talking we wouldn't be able to raise his spirits and just went to take care of the funeral stuff for the fallen.

Haha, I guess he really is just like HHH.

it's OK though, my group isn't into wrestling so they'll never know.

You mean Hunter Hearst Helmsley.
Just look up his old blueblood gimmick and be inspired

Requesting a illustration of Thunder, a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing loin cloth, barefoot. Open to any art style. Thank you drawfags!

I'd like to request a drawing of an imperial soldier in my setting, which wear chitin armor harvested from gigantic bugs which form the backbone of the civilization.

>1 The torso is protected in very large segmented plates similar to the pictured bronze armor, but instead made with thick hard chitin plates which collapse for full motility. Maybe add some spikes and shit to make it clear it's not metal but chitin?
>2 The arms and legs are protected by further segmentation of smaller plates protecting the fronts of the legs and the outsides of the arm.
>3 For a helmet they wear something that looks a bit like a kettle sallet, made out of one piece of molded chitin with two slots cut out for vision.
>4 & 5, for shields and weapons the soldiers carry a wooden oval scutum and have a pike and spatha. The pike might just be a stick on the page with the head off-screen, but if you can fit the pike into the picture then a thin sharp head similar to the spearhead in the center of the request.
>6 For posing something like this if it's to your liking. Both hands on the bike with the shield draped protectively over the body from a strap.

Hey can you draw Emerald?
Emerald is my half orc brawler . He is young, his skin is shiny like Emerald , he has black short hair and a stubble beard and yellow feral eyes.
The only request i have is to have him wearing a light Armor because all brawlers i see are halfnaked.
he also is from a nordic/celtic village

>Beardless
Iron Kingdoms, please

Cato Sicarius getting a boot shoved up his ass

No problem! I really appreciate the one you've done either way!

>tfw the DM bullshits a scenario where I run out of arrows half combat and I then argue for an hour as to why I cannot recover them.

Thank you!

fuck. Totally shoots magic arrows, like cras. For sure.

huh?

The idea is a seafaring warlock who uses the powers and knowledge of the stars to navigate ships.
I'd prefer if his clothes were a dark purple coat over a saturated red undershirt and pants.
Other than that, he is just a white dude.

Hey can you give me more reference for the coal eye smeary things. Do they just look like the chick in the references make-up or more like football players black lines?

Migrating from earlier.
Starting up my first campaign and I'm playing a Goblin cavalier.

>White skinned with big yellow eyes.
>red war paint on his exposed skin
>big floppy ears with piercings
>friendly and loves animals, mount is a ferocious boar
>wears heavy armor and uses a lance + shield
>dark hair and a pointed chin beard.

Thanks

Forgot pic, closest thing I could find.

Migrating from other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right, but his hair is black instead of blonde.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here.

Also if anyone begins to work on this, can they let me know so that I don't close the thread thinking no one cares about it.

Hey, guys, I'm requesting a character of mine.

She's a half-elf noblewoman based off image #2

She wears a black dress with silvery trim similar to how #1 has it, and has a...leg slit to how #4 does so she can dance in.

She has the hairstyle of #2, but it's longer and more flowing, similar to #1.

Just like in #2, she has a circlet on her forehead, one made of silver that resembles a crescent moon, like #3.

Her hair has white sparkles in it, resembling the starry night sky.

In the middle of the neckline of her dress is a golden orb embroidered onto it.

Personality-wise, she's reserved but kind. She offers people a small smile of acknowledgement, but tends to keep to herself. Thanks!

Can someone please do art of Tamiyo and Narset nerding out at a library?

>making out
ftfy

haha... that's a funny one user
[spoilers]please[/spoilers]

seconded

Two Ork warbosses shaking power klaws to form the Mega Powers, while a Gretchin adjudicates.

Reposting: 40K request to any 40K drawfag out there

Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.

Pixelfucker from the last thread back again, time to practice more.
Probably not gonna make your waifus, not gonna lie.

what are you interested in making then?

>Own requests never get drawn
>Make a remark on other peoples requests and it get's drawn, colored and made the op image
Either I'm terrible at making interesting requests, unlucky or both.

think you can do something with my necromancers robot buddy? the robot is made of old metal with miss matched and off colored parts, and his eyes are dull yellow lights. sorry for the shitty reference, it's the only thing i have for him

>necromancer
>uses robot
Are franken-frans not allowed in your party?

meant technomancer, phone auto corrected it, it seems.

Looking to get a drawing of a guy in this sort of armour, except that it's gold-plated, not so blatantly Chaos/Tzeentch/Warhammer related, with two eye-slits instead of one and no long hair sticking out from under the helmet. Alternatively you could forgo the helmet entirely or have him hold it under his arm.
For his weapon he's got a big, enchanted morningstar mace. What the mace looks like isn't really that important, as long as it's a black and spiky.
Around his neck he should have a hematite (little bear figurine is a reference for what hematite looks like) amulet in the shape of an upright hand, palm out and fingers together.

Thanks!

Ifs its not a waifu
I do most things, I would do them too but most don't sound interesting to me, I feel wouldn't work well with how I work, or just can't look good in pixels (As far as I could make them).

I'ts techincally waifu, shadowrun requester here, but Since you're practicing, why not try this old oc I got a while back?

This guy as a 40k Acolyte of the Imperial Canon, more Guardsman than Space Marine please

Hey longtime lurker, I've only requested a few times in the past. This time I'm asking for something already done.

A long time ago an user requested their unique take on the Four Horsemen, and got three actually done. I'm wondering if anyone has them saved and if they can share them here

I can only find Death. If someone else has Ear or Famine...

>Ear
War

>Death
>Famine
>Conquest
>And their half-retarded brother
>Ear

Its a smol one, for a smol robot buddy. Still warming up today.

Onto this one then, might need to forgive me for bad colors on it though.
Dear god man I ain't that good.

it is perfect, that you friend!

He can also be very small kickstarter.com/projects/828401966/blasphemous-dark-and-brutal-2d-non-linear-platform