Is dogecoin, the pets.com of the crypto bubble?

or is this coin the real deal and a ticket to the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inflatacoin
>real deal

Anyway who was the stupid person that created this coin, you are creating a coin by yourself and have the chance to leave monetary inflation and create a coin without upper limit.

Its like being allowed to leave jail but then going back

>Verge is just a clone of Dogecoin
>Verge is now the highest performing coin on the market
Once you buy Doge, you won't need any other coin.

it was created as a joke back then
and has survived until today with no issues
transactions are fast and theres basicly no fee
even whales use it to move large amounts of money around
at least 40% of all dogecoins are lost forever
the 10k each block are not even making a dent

Helps keep Dogecoin fun and accessible and distracts speculators.
Dogecoin actually fucking works as a fast coin without high transaction fees or any other bullshit, to send even tiny amounts over the Internet. Tx fee literally less than a cent, you can even send transactions with 0 fees and they usually will still go through. Anyone can mine Doge for a day and actually have a decent number of coins instead of 0.0001 of something that they can't even send. Dogecoin poker without ID or any other bullshit exists, with tiny stakes if you want to, and several freeroll tournaments a day. I.e. spend no money at all and get free Doge playing poker. Even faucets still exist, fill out a captcha and get sent free Doge to see if you've set your wallet up correctly if you're new to crypto. What other coin still offers this?

Dogecoin feels like Bitcoin in 2009, it's fucking great.

Selling this doge thumbnail for 100 doge.

Donations much appreciated:
DNFFwyNwFJEGzxNPqsY4YPeV2WuKcDuzLD

Here's a cup of doge as well. For 100 doge.

DNFFwyNwFJEGzxNPqsY4YPeV2WuKcDuzLD

DOGE does twice as many daily transactions as DASH (DOGE transactions are also much cheaper). Now look at DASH's marketcap.

doge is pretty much the only cryptocurrency that has been designed to work like a currency instead of being a pyramid scheme and that's why most of the crypto community hate it

>went up another 10 sats in my sleep
I really want to go all in on this

100 sats when?

I wonder how the creator feels now that XVG skyrocketed just because it's dogecoin but without the meme

>mined millions of this joke coin when it came out because memes
>it's actually worth something
we live in the weirdest timeline.

no coin that isn't massive has upper limit. maybe a couple but nobody is going to mine for only tx fees

if u could leave jail wtf would u go back?

ill keep that in mine
funny pic

ïnteresting
what captchas send u free doge

Started out as a joke and so anyone who has been into crypto for at least a few years owns some. It's actually a decent coin with a big community, active devs and some nice features like fast confirmations. I bought several hundred thousand hoping that some day it might hit 1USD then I can pay off my mortgage. I guess we'll have to wait and see about that.

Get in or feel regret, DOGE will be huge in 2018. Not even wolong will be able to control it.

This honestly and I own a bunch but I'm not shilling. See for yourself, it's accepted just about everywhere because so many people own Doge. It's the coin that won't go away LOL!

so am i reading itt that there is unlimited supply of doge? or am i mistaken

>I really want to go all in on this
I'm debating this myself but the market doesn't follow any sort of logic. It's like there are a bunch of investment types who are total retards when it comes to technology. Doge is superior in so many ways, it should have hit 1 dollar by now. I think it still might some day (i hope)

>Anyone can mine Doge for a day and actually have a decent number of coins instead of 0.0001 of something that they can't even send

You can't do that anymore

>Dogecoin FUD
Pathetic
youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE

I told my normie roommate and his gf about dogecoin because they love dogs and they fucking lost it, they just love that smug shibe and are actually considering buying some, even after they mocked me over my crypto investments.

Because some people have been sonlong in there they don't now how to live in the modern world

It's "unlimited" but the rate of creation is controlled. If I'm not mistaken the rate of inflation for Doge is less that that of USD and much less than the rate of creation for other coins that have a cap in the future. The reason new coins will be created forever is because coins get lost. Hard drives crash, people die and their keys die with them etc.. So in order to ensure the survivability of Doge, that feature was added in. Don't think of it as unlimited, think of it as controlled sustainability of the currency. It actually also helps with stability so you don't get these crazy price fluctuations that makes business reluctant to use crypto currencies.