This is your GM, whta happeen?

This is your GM, whta happeen?

She'd probably have a very "Players vs. GM" mindset, thinking it is her responsibility to have the game punish us as much as possible. Ironically, railroading will probably be kept to a minimum, but it wouldn't matter because she will almost always try to get away with a RF,ED ending. Either that or make the defeating of the BBEG very very unsatisfying, no matter how much we wanted him dead

it's a cartoon character so nothing.

I imagine it'd be a lot like playing Darkest Dungeon. Full of random events like getting AIDS from the Door knob into the dungeon.

LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL

No idea? I'd probably sit for one session, then if she turned out to actually be "OMG Metal af, LOL.", I just wouldn't come back for a second session.

Headbangers are great to game with, understand. "Headbangers", not so much.

A tiny clique of players gets handed all the love while the rest of the group watches on, their every attempt at doing something rebuked as the world bends to the chosen ones' needs.

>He thinks she's just a stereotypical metalhead

>give people more context about your Japanese cartoons for virgins

She's from Danganronpa a Video game and animated series. Think..Phoenix Write meets...a grind house.

The plot is that this class wakes up and finds themselves locked and boarded up in a school with no escape. They are met by a psychopathic little bear that is half black half white and it tells them that if they want to get out someone will have to murder someone. They will then hold an inquest, and if the inquest can identify the killer and prove to everyones satisfaction that this person is the killer, then the killer will be killed in a morbidly humorous and ironic way. If they guess wrong, then...everyone but the killer dies, and the killer can go free.

An interesting series to play and very dark.

That sounds utterly ridiculous and it either must play its premise in a very satirical manner or have great characters and little plots, because the premise sounds like the most retarded of anime.

It has great characters. You honestly feel bad when they die, and you watch them be murdered infront of you and your helpless to stop it. The plot is a lot more advanced, and as they discover elements of what is going on, both on the outside world, and what happened in the school the plot becomes a lot deeper and more intense. I don't want to drop spoilers because I think it's worth watching.

I must try to kill her as soon as an opportunity arises. She's too much of a threat to the world to let live, and I must try even if I will probably fail.

Depends. Is she gonna murder us or is she just gonna GM? If it's the latter, then we'd just ruin her despairboner by not giving a fuck

>Oh no. I died. Again.

I don't know this character...

...but she's not throwing up the horns, she's throwing up double "I love you"s while ahegao'ing, so I guess she wants the D if she isn't taking one, already.

#watchbetteranime

She'll murder the ones you have close if you don't win the game

if by D you mean Despair, then yes.

I play against her as hard as I can until eventually duping her into thinking I care enough about an imaginary character to despair over it when he dies.
Then I shoo the rest of the group out and bend her over the game table.

she'd put her life on a bet and she will loose and die like the stupid piece of shit she is, into the trash it goes.

I finally became a girl

I have somehow managed to get myself signed up for a game based on this series despite knowing fuck all about it beyond it being a murder mystery and the villain having a despair fetish. Anything I should expect?

Would gangraping her count as something hapenning?

Your crush is going to be there and she or he is going to die.

Give up my wizard role after the game if you know what I mean

She is HIV+, despair

>"Hi, who are you? and why the fuck are you doing that?

Okay my kids will be HIV positive then
Oh well
They'll probably cure that shit eventually or something

She'd probably just literally murder us.

But the real question is whether the super highschool-level gamer would be a fun player in a tabletop roleplaying game.

Tonight's Dark Heresy session goes exactly the same.

>She is HIV+
Oh, is that why she's so crazy? I thought she was just a fucking nutso rich bitch who needed a good slap

>Implying she wouldn't lie about having a fuckton of different bug just to make people despair and even an hero over nasty diseases they don't actually have

Also, you DO realize that's not the same bitch, right?

Wait until I'M her GM.

I was wondering if she would pull THAT old trick again...

All I have to do is pick on very obvious hints, while my vastly intellectually superior girlfriend figures out how to get through the current quest.

I introduce her to the wonders of Paranoia.

I "survived" a game with George R.R. Martin, Gen Urobuchi, and Yoko Taro. Nothing you can do to me will hold a candle to what I lived through.

I dunno, in Red dragon, Urobutchi wasn't that bad.

I mean sure, he murdered the GM's waifu character for shits and giggles, and he betrayed the party repeatedly, and he kept feeding everyone bullshit lies about the rules so that he could continue using his CMA skill as a bonus to all of his rolls, but....

Where was I going with this?

Gen Urobuchi was That Guy?

why am I not surprised

>have great characters and little plots
This is pretty much my assessment after playing the two games. The overall plot is important, but the real meat is the character interactions, personalities, and investigations. The trial sequences are the highlights of each arcs because of the emotions that get thrown around.

I would say that Dangan Ronpa is worth playing more than watching, and if you have a PSP there is a translation of DR1 that you can go for for free, but the official versions are PSVita.

Everyone rolled a kender.

IT USED TO BE A VIDEOGAME
I USED TO PLAY AROUND
BUT IT ENDED WITH AN ANIME
AND THEN I HIT THE GROUND

Overpowered by my hope. [Spoiler]and dick[/spoiler]

NOW I DON'T WANNA GO TO /A/
B-BUT IT'S VIDYA, I SWEAR!
YOU MIGHT THINK IT'S LAZY,
I DON'T EVEN CARE
YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT'S GOING ON
IT'S HIP TO DESPAIR

if you accept the GMs weird ways you can try to join the clique. If you don't succeed you are cast out forever

Fairly speaking, I have/know a lot of GM's who unironically act/think like this, instead of truly sinergizing with the player/s, they oppose them or pretend to work with them to fuck them over for muh trauma's sake or dissbear.

Would still fuck Junko 11/10 tho.

This user. This one gets it.

This is actually what happens.

It doesn't matter what happens and what she throws at me, as I will always roll as much as I need to overcome the situation. I hope, at least.

Hello there, you look sane compared to my old GM.

Roll up a bard, charisma/bullshit my way through the game.

Sounds like we had a similar GM.