Cyoa General. Thoth edition

previous thread Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Author has a crush on Widow

>ass tastes of blueberries
SDA confirmed as author.

Saber shit, no want waifu

Mercy.

D.va sounds like a textbook abusive relationship, I honestly don't think I could put out enough for Widow, Pharah's tempting aside from the Ana NTR factor, Mei honestly sounds like she'd encourage a lot of my worse behaviors and I dislike travelling. Time to settle down and raise a family I guess.

There we go.

Fuck, this is literally a watered down version of an idea for a cyoa I had.

Angela, without a doubt. I would emphasize how awesome she is and how amazing the work she does is and how beautiful she is every time she was sad. I would be a loving and supportive wife to build her confidence.
She really is awesome so her being sad hurts my soul.

From scratch. I have reports from friends my pizzas are good.
chicken, onions, peppers.
water

Thoth, can you put in an option to turn your Saber into a futa? I'll give you headpats.

This reminds me that every time we have made pizzas from scratch, my father just makes one, piles fuckload of stuff on it and then cracks an egg in middle of it.

You think you know a person and then they do stuff like this.

> i would be a loving and supporting wife
>i would be a wife
>wife
Wtf, how are you going to give her children

Nanomachines, son

Mordred my fella

You raise you head towards the sky and yell with all your lungs "WE WANT FUTA SABER"
and so the skies reply "HEADPATS FOR WORK"

Yay!

We're both humanitarians. We'd happily adopt children from unlucky life circumstance, perhaps even a few.

Nighttime
Snow
Couch, a PC, Large Windows
Waifu
Stuffed animal, fruit, bedding, gameboys

This is an acceptable offering, mortal, the engines of fate shall twist into a futa saber option.

2, 7, 9.
What's so bad about circumcision?
P.S. You spelt "practiced" wrong.

get the fuck out

2 is the only one that interests me.
The drug one has potential. I do think prostitution should be legalized but heavily monitored to avoid pimps but I don't want all drugs to be legal.

2, 7, 10. Also, is the 6 inches girth circumference as one would hope? Because if it's diameter, or god forbid radius that's gonna fucking break pelvises.

Two, four, and five. Yes.

Should be named Shit edition. Not even a real cyoa in OP.

shit I meant 4, 7, 10.

>Coast Guard
>Sea Police
>Not real military branch

My man, playing the long game too

4, 10, 7.

5, 3, and 9 seem trivial or selfish next to other options that solve major issues or improve humanity.

Tenacious bastard.

Dream World.

I can't decide between D.Va and Widowmaker. D.Va has the superior personality, but shows little affection. Widow maker has a great personality but not as good as D.Va but she has high libido unlike D.Va, her ass tastes like blueberries and she's blue.

I have to go with Widowmaker. being blue and talking dirty in french is too hot to pass up on.

>4: I choose the whole earth to be restored. This also provides clean and cheap energy.
>8: No longer endangered species. Restoration of important stuff.
>10: Space exportation and Mars colonization.

is OC from last thread still OC?

Heathens show some respect for the god of Veeky Forums!

Doctor>Darkie>Blueberry>Trash>Rest
Wish there were names.

no

>ass with daddy issues = superior personality
Is this bait?

Superior means better than
ass with daddy issues is better than bitchy ass

Normally I would have assumed this, but it's Tok and he explicitly states that the other character has 'great personality' though.

>not picking the portal gun and using it to go to a fantasy land that empowers you greatly and then proceed to just become a generic jumpchain with the caveat of being restricted on Earth

All of its limitations are stated to only apply while on Earth, so going in between other fantasy places is free game

>being a bitch
One of my major fetishes (pic related)

>Daddy issues
That is also my fetish.

Gonna be funny when you get banned, yet again.

Reddit hates this cyoa.

Go back.

Holy shit, go jump off a bridge

Ey i wanted to let you know it will take a bit more of time to get this DLC out, im re-working some stuff i think i don't feel 100% confident in

Delete this

Take your time.

still not a real cyoa. shit taste, shit creator.

It should still typically be reposted at least once more in the next thread before being relegated to infrequent posting.

after you, whore.

Thank you very much for your patience

I'm actually not seeing all that much difference. The only thing that changes anything is the addition of cuddling and you being explicitly told to be able to fight.
It's actually kind of interesting to see this abomination grow into something actually cyoa shaped.

the funniest part is that it begun from this
>picrelated

>physical traits
tauric, wings, power transfer

>powers
regeneration, growth, strength

>magic
Summoning, practical magic, immortal, continuum

I feel like this would benefit from allowing you to choose both a Hunter and Crafter class. Or a simple class builder by giving classes and specializations a point cost.

>Dragon Chef
>Spelldish

>Shady Past
>Apprentice

>The Travelers
>Harriet Stromgarde
>Victor Talisker

>Orson Runescar
>Isabella Vale
>Calliana

The area around the Well is opportunity for fresh starts. For some, it is opportunity to roll the dice again and with their own strength and skill forge a new path for themselves, even if they had to leave their old life behind. For others, it's an opportunity to not be hanged, drawn and quartered for their sins, even if they had to leave parts of themselves behind.

"Fritz" acts as the chef for one of the many travelling caravans, mostly making nourishing but bland stews from whatever the caravan has available at the moment. And sausages. Fritz's speciality as Dragon Chef is dragon, or at very least something that has been near a dragon, sausages. As there's very little an angry ogre with big enough grinder cannot stuff in a sausage, they contain magical properties that, gods willing, are not replicated anywhere else. A supply of sausages is provided for the caravan guards and hunters to encourage them to never get into situtation desperate enough to need them. If eaten, they are surprisingly tasty, have a curiously 'crunchy' texture and encourage the eater to possess no imagination whatsoever.

Fritz tutors Isabella in art of Spelldish, despite her refusal to get anywhere near the grinder, and maintains friendly yet professional relationship with the alchemist Runescar, whom he hopes will be able to one day cure the mutations in his body.

As the caravan travels around the well, Fritz delivers to persons suggested by Calliana small packages containing dried, cured, pickled, and if the recepient hasn't been warned, sausaged dragon parts. Technically none of it is illegal as authorities aren't yet aware of the contents' existance.

>normal mode

>Appearance
choosy(0), from quirk #20
Twin sister tier 3(2)
Split Personality (3), alternates between introvert and extrovert
Clingy(4)
Futanari tier 2(6)
Snug Fit(7)
Weapon Obsession(8)
Pet Play(9), dog I guess
Daddy Issues(10)
Super Tight(11)
Scarred(12)
Fuck me please(13)

Compensation:
Immortality(8)
Pleasure Tier 2(5)
Skill: Painting(3)
Entertainment Tier 2(0)

You have to admire user's dedication to his waifu. Who else can say that they have made a cyoa about their waifu?
Other than OP now.

This is the kinda stuff that that /cyoag/ needs to be great.

to be fair not everyone may have as much time to spare

>3
All drugs available cuts tobacco's business, guts the opium trade that supports a number of extremist organizations by making it locally viable and industrialized, and wracks a number of other cartels and large-scale organizations that thrive on its illegality the way rum-runners did in prohibition. Legalized and regulated prostitution fucks half the human trafficking industry in the same fashion even if Coca-cola and Walmart now have discount ho-bags along with their greeters.

>7
Health-care for all youths, effective education, cultural explosion over the next decade and the US' university debt crisis will be a huge fucking problem but not for the next generation once its bubble pops and we've gotten over another damn recession.

>4
I'd personally prefer 10 but we are probably not ready to deal with aliens yet and I'm not keen on getting us colonized to death just yet. Let's just stop melting the ice-caps and set ourselves up for a stable economic system that doesn't wrack our environment and gamble that a flourishing education system gives better public support, funding and human resources to NASA and the like in the near future.

Making a CYOA about my waifu is one of the last things I'd want to do to her.

4 is truly the only important one. Martian colonisation is a bandaid solution (unless paired with 4), 4 gives us several hundred million years to work out the rest that we likely do not have now.

Messed Up Waifu CYOA:
Game Mode:
>Normal Mode
Compensation:
>Luck: Tier 2 (-7)
>Adventure: Tier 2: Travellers Tale (-4)
>Comfort (-2)
Appearance:
>Shallow as Fuck (-2)
Quirks:
>High Libido (+2)
>Clingy: Tier 2 (+2)
>Yandere: Tier 2 (+2)
>Always By Your Side (+2)
>Phone Sex (+1)
>Cum Addict (+1)
>Favorite Hole: Mouth (+1)
>I Say Stop (+1)
>Fuck Me Please! (+1)
>Blunt (+1)
>Unique Style (+1)

>7
Absolutely mandatory; proper education is the foundation of any society. It'll also give a lot of the other benefits, albeit not as guaranteed.
>2
Another serious flaw in society; depending on the specific definition of mental illness, it might even prevent abuses of power caused by narcissism or sociopathy. Regardless, it's still a good quality of life upgrade for at least hundreds of millions of people.
>4
She's cute, and takes care of environmental problems. 1 and 10 were honorable mentions, but an educated populace gives enough of their benefits that guaranteed clean energy is better.

Pharah

>redditors like ZBG, Tokkar, and this thoth idiot are now the only authours who post, aside from SDA who's latest CYOA was bad
>all good authors gone except maybe DSA, but even he seems to be losing hope
>people said that these threads dying was just a meme

Maybe they won't "die", but the average content here is now far closer to the sort of OC you'd see on r/makeyourchoice than ever before. The most prominent authors these days can't visually design or even keep typos out of their shit anymore.

I'd tell the shitposters that this was the future they chose, but I doubt they care.

Marksmen - Archery

Favoured Foe - Leaf Drake
Mercantile

Whitestone Crossing

Harriet Stromgarde
Raskan Cairn
Blackest Night Crystal
Lynell Norocelli
Vermillion the Drake

reddit hates Thoth's cyoa though

10 because it's cool
1 because populism
2 keeping in mind that homosexuality is a mental illness

so do we

but we hate everything, includiong ourselves, so it doesn't count

>DSA
>good

I think it's safe to say redditors hate my CYOAs (pic related).

>People I don't like are redditors
Just call them shit like a normal person

Can someone post the version of this with one hundred girls?

>all good authors gone
Like who.

2, 6, and 10.
A universal language? Space colonization level tech? Better treatment for the mentally ill? Get ready for an improved society.

>Absolutely mandatory; proper education is the foundation of any society. It'll also give a lot of the other benefits, albeit not as guaranteed.
Flawed rationale, education is already pretty good and there are serious downsides to a mass intelligentsia and this way of thought. Plus 7 isn't exactly a "proper education," it's focused mostly on liberal arts. Really nice stuff if you have everything else, but not vital.

4 isn't that cute imo, but 10 is the only one that does stand out to me as being especially cute or pretty