8th Edition New Models predictions

What are some new models you are expecting/hoping to see in the 40k? Obviously Primaris Marines are in the spotlight right now, but GW promised a large amount of new releases for every faction.

*new 40k

>GW promised a large amount of new releases for every faction.
Source?

Updated generic guard model with Forge World proportions.

New CSM, berzerkers, noise marines, terminators, and ababby models

The first 3 are more than a decade old while ababbys model is of legal drinking age

Where are my new sororitas at?

Tried to find the original article but couldn't find it. A Warhammer Community article before release said something to this effect.

I can't get a long running thread going, and I thought for sure this topic would take off.
Anyways I'm hoping for an Ork upgrade sprue for Leman Russ tanks, chimeras, tauroxes, etc. Games Workshop did this for Genestealer Cults so at least there's a possibility for this to happen with Orks.

God I hope you're right

Plastic Sisters.

I remember them saying something of the sort, but pretty sure there just said "something". So I wouldn't expect many things.

I wonder what the xenos items, they won't be line rereleases so probably new stuff?

Just in time for the 15th anniversary of their current line.

Hopefully Steel Legion and Tallarn/alluh Akbar plastic kits. I'm sick of lugging 200 models made of metal to games.

Monopose plastic models with no wargear customisation.

T'au units not directly part of the T'au empire, according to the rumors.

Neither the Empire or Farsight Enclaves?

Well, there are all these faraway colonies from the Fourth sphere of expansion all over the galaxy now. Plus the ongoing Fifth sphere of Expansion. Maybe new auxiliares?

Who knows.
Whatever not directly part of the empire means remains to be seen. But the source is rather reliable so we shall see

Most of the sisters are from the 90s. It's the current immo/exorcist, repentia and metal Celestine that came in the early 00s IIRC.

Yeah, I wanted to say '98, but I couldn't find a definitive figure, so I just went with the release year of Witch-hunters.

IG given generic conversion kits for feral worlders, feudal worlders, hive worlders, etc for maximum Your Dudes. also chicks. chicks would be cool

I second this motion.

I'm holding out the faintest spark of hope that we'll get plastic Vostroyans.

I wish they would give sisters new models and some bike girls that have jet bikes like sammaels,that would be dope.

Just update the remaining cult marines and standard CSM models and I'll be happy.

bike sisters would be cool, but Sammael's the only one with a jetbike

I want nids to get some shrikes finally and

Funny enough, since 6e, Sammuel's fluff says he has the last Mk14, not the last "jetbike". Not that anything has actually come of it.

>and
a-user?

Lawl its only going to be space Marine
there will be one or two units per other factions as they get trimmed down actually.

The Space Marine creep is real

F

1997 seems to be the best year according to GW.

Models from that year do not seem to get updates ever.

>Cawl is rly smart and copies sammaels bike in return for gibs for dark angels

Writing 40k plots is easy.

Cawl simply copies Tau tech and make it better.

Because humans are objectively better than Tau in everything. Humans are just too busy being assholes.

New Rough Riders.

The Terminator kit isn't bad, could use an extra weapons sprue though. The rest should get releases, but I have a hunch we'll be seeing "Khornate Bloodsecrators" (tm) and "Slaaneshi Sensationcrafters" (tm) for the next several years.

The whole Triumvirate releases kinda pissed me off. It's Chaos's big moment, the fall of Cadia. The Imperium gets some neat new heroes to oppose the invaders. Cool, will Chaos get a corresponding set? Abaddon, Urkanthos, and one of the million sorcerers that follow Abby around would be cool.

And...Eldar donutsteel characters.

Goodnight sweet prince

What I hope to see for Tyranids: Shrikes, return of the Parasite of Mortrex (likely with a new name), new midsize bugs.
What I expect to see: Tyranid Lord of War and more bigger-than-carnifex sized things, and a bunch of 'here's new units made from the same boxes we already put out!'

That release was such a pity sex.

Here have a new model after decades! Oh by the way your special army skills don't work while she is attached to them.

Wouldn't Custodes still have theirs?

Possibly, but they were used when they deployed in force. Not so much now.

Given their current rules and fluff for 40k they are used more in a literal body guard sense as well as a counter-assault unit to takeout enemy elites that close in.

As a totally jawesome Space Sharks player, im really looking forward to getting a pack of the new primairs reivers into my school of sharks. there is some fin fishy about all this though, it says on the website that they only come equiped with combat knives and i want them with chain swords, i hope this wont be a fishue with my fellow chums down where i swim at the local GW. what do you gills think?

those puns...

No primaris models have any wargear options at all, with the exception of lieutenants, who choose between a bolt rifle and a power sword (and the DI box only gives you bits for 1 of each). I'm assuming this will change with the full primaris release, but it's not certain.

I doubt anyone will mind you running chainsswords as the knives.

all new models will have no options, only be able to be played 'as is' and will have a datacard with full stats and points

dam i was hoping for a bit more customization, guess i wont be sinking my teeth into these for a little while longer

This would be EPIC!!!
I need this to happen!
Would be sooooo easy for them to make too.

Please die

>Please die

What did he mean by this?

He's saying he loves you.

Nurgle is love

Steel legion in plastic. Holy emperor on the throne what I wouldn't give for plastic steel legion models.

>What are some new models you are expecting/hoping to see in the 40k?
Fuck off shill

>psshh nothing personal.... kid

At the moment, all I really see myself wanting are Primaris bikers.

Otherwise, I'd like to see Exodites.

Beside that they have 1996 on the tabs...

I think he meant to say
>smile, you son of a bitch

>cult marine kits for world eaters and emperor's children
>chaos marine kits with primaris proportions
>plastic guardsmen kits with better proportions, either updated cadians or maybe steel legion
>"ard boy" orks, think 40k-style ironjawz
I dunno beyond that, but I'd bet on the above being pretty sure things

How much will it cost?

Will it be Monopose?

Will $500 let me field at least 10?

forgot picture

SO far all the new stuff is monopose easy snap. IDK about the prices.

It's obvious this is being treated as a soft product relaunch, Primaris Marines are intended to draw in new players

Larger scaled Orks. Not even new units, just big Orks.

imokwiththis.jpg

Some basic IG units that don't look like ass

Orks just need new models anyway, may as well scale them up. Perfectly fits the lore, too.

Yeah I have no doubts that this will happen soon.

If you look at the orcs/orruks in AOS and BB, or even newer Ork models like the Painboy or Grukk Face-rippa, their faces look almost nothing like most Ork models, so it's pretty obvious that an update to the range is incoming.

So, just a box of orky gubbinz?

It will never happen, but a Rogue Trader army supplement and a Rogue Trader model with a fuckton of options.

Yea I truly hope they will release them soon.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment. But yea it would be awesome.

>What are some new models you are expecting to see in the 40k?
A great tide of new Primaris Marines and their new toys

What the fuck are those supposed to be?

What the fuck are you smoking?
In the exact same release window as Grukk and the Painboy were released, we also got Meganobz, Flash Gitz and a Big Mek with identical faces as Nobz, and we got a Mek and Gorkanaut/Morkanaut crew with identical faces as Boyz.
Grukk's larger jaw could either be individual as he's a named character or an updated style for Warbosses to make them look even more imposing, and the Painboy just has his mouth closed and smiling which hasn't been done on an Ork model in over a decade.

at this I'm inclined to agree, just so every fucking Sororitas player will shut the fuck up for once.

murderscouts

Call of Duty meets with Crysis: 40k

>expecting
More chadmarines.
>hoping
FUCKING PLASTIC ASPECT WARRIORS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GW! WARP SPIDERS ARE OVER 20 FUCKING YEARS OLD SCULPTS!

What I want:
>plastic sisters
>plastic aspects

What I'll get:
>more primaris marines
>some shitty new imperium faction

Ghazzy the size of Guilliman when?

Not even an Eldar player but yeah come on... Aspect Warriors, PL and maybe even Avatar need new sculpts

Primaris Legion of the Damned.

god I'd love that

>I'm assuming this will change with the full primaris release

Don't count on it. I'm predicting their kits will be very much akin to the Stormcast Eternal boxes; fixed poses, no wargear or options with the exception of weapon swaps. Maybe a squad leader if you're lucky.

Space sharks confermed to have traitor gene seed along with the minotaurs and chapters without loyal gene seed cant have primaris marines. Sorry Space Sharks, Minotaurs, Blood Ravens, Silver Skulls, Red Scorpions and Sons of Antaeus players but the fluff wont let you guys field primaris marines, but fuck the fluff, there is no fluffy reason the cadian 8th would ever fight the space wolfs, thats what me and my friend do every month. do what ever you want, dont let a fat neck beard like me tell you what to do

Every faction*

*Except for standard space marines because muh super space marines.

No you stop this now, Primaris LoTD would make no fucking sense. Get out.

This, if primaris marines are single pose, no interest at all.

Further more, unless they are 10 to a box for 60, no interest agian, they are gonna turn into liberators. Where GW tried to push 5 for 50 bucks and no one bought them, so they had to put 10 to a box for 63

I found painting dkok models in SL colors looks very good

I'm damn sure of what we are NOT going to get:

Non-primaris marines. We are never going to see releases for them again

New captain model is supposed to have different heads and wargear options.

Plastic multipart Psyker Battle Squad with bits for a Primaris Psyker would be nice.

I want more Tau Auxiliaries. Like maybe a multitype Kroot kit with hounds and oxen, plastic vespids, and some new guys too, like a heavy choice of some kind.

New plastic Guard, preferably Greatcoats.

Perhaps some sweet primaris Grey Knights? With extralong halberds?

Seeing as they have said that there are chapters consisting entirely of Primaris Marines, i'm guessing we'll see all the units that are missing right now down the line: Primaris Terminators, Bikers, Assaults, Probably at least 1 flyer, and definitely an upgraded Rhino and Land Raider.

a red shirts told me that a rogue trader rule book was maybe in the making

I just want someone to help me make bitchin' cloaks n shit for my ghostkeels, mechs with capes is my jam.

Oi retarded rules question alert. Couldnt find clarification on book. If i only have range on 2 models or can only see 2 models from a unit and fire 6 shots that all wound leading 6 failed saves, are only 2 models removed or the 6. couldnt find shit in the book 3ven though it mist be there right infront of me

>Even in Death I still get GAINS

Chainswords and combat knives have exactly the same stats, it's just a cosmetic choice that no one will give a shit about.