GM collects the players' underwear at the start of the session

>GM collects the players' underwear at the start of the session

Ok, you got me: go on.

> GM is also mom
> Game night is the same as laundry night

>that guy masturbating under the table

We all fucking see you Steve. And we all know your O face. And smell it when you finish.

>The GM takes your underwear
>That Guy starts a Boxers vs Briefs argument
Why does this always fucking happen?

Because brieffaggots refuse to grow up.

Well yes, but you don't have to bring that up every single time at the fucking table, we're trying to get a game going damn it.

Why can you not just see the light?

Because my balls are like coconuts man.

If these can't stretch to accommodate then you're either full of shit or suffering from testicular torsion and need to see a doctor. They're like a sports bra for your balls man.

The problem isn't that GM's take your underwear, it's that they never give them back? I mean I get why you have to do it during the session, but once we're done, you have no reason to keep them.

You're on the right track, but even you haven't seen enough light yet.

Behold!

Big floppy balls is what boxer briefs are made for. And Saxx's are like two sherpas trained from birth in a kung fu monastery, devoted utterly to the art and science of bearing your testes in total comfort.

You fucking take my underpants, and I fucking kill you.

What's with all the briefs-fags??

Are you confusing compression shorts for briefs?

>minmaxer brought a spare change of underwear

I have transcended it.

After wearing boxers for several years, I tried boxer briefs just for fun, and it felt like something was gripping my balls all day. I could not get over that awkward sensation of pressure.

>not wearing a codpiece
Plebs

...and this is basically the perfect example of why we hate /pol/

>someone mentions Skub at the start of the game

>entire night fucking ruined

Who the fuck even wears briefs? Do people really enjoy having their balls crushed?

Snug briefs allow me to arrange my dick so that it points upwards, like a rocket. This is generally more comfortable and all-around more secure than having everything dangle limply between my legs where it's liable to be crushed by movements of the legs.

>not just going commando

>GM takes your dick