CHAINLINK POLONIEX

CAN WE FUCKING TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT CHAINLINK IS ABOUT TO BE LISTED ON POLONIEX FFS! Sergey followed them on twitter yesterday how the fuck are you not buying this shit before the normies that are affraid of binance ?

Not happening.

delet

So you think Sergey, the most straightforward non bullshit man in crypto right now would follow poloniex to hype up his shit without actually knowing he will get listed there ?

Stupid fuck

>most straightforward
>not a single post in slack
>MIA since months
yeah no

who cares polo is complete shit and there is barely any volume these days

>fulgte
one could interpret this gibberish a number of ways. i'm not convinced it'll list.

he literally answered questions the other day.

1). You are the normie
2). Twitter followings mean nothing
3). Polo is officially a shit tier exchange with no alt volume

Oh wow, once. vs other founders who are in constant contact with their communities.

Also, I think reading into Twitter follows is pajeer tier logic. "amaga! a guy in crypto followed one of the biggest exchanges in crypto! LINK IS GETTING LISTED ON ONE OF THE BIGGEST EXCHANGES IN CRYPTO!"

There's no logic there... just dumb wishful thinking.

You type like a pajeet.

>Sergey followed them on twitter
say what you will about chainlink, but this man is a genius, a true master plumber

If you don't see the logic than move on you deserve to stay fucking poor and buy my overpriced bags later

Chainlink is actually pretty cheap btc-wise.

Value will increase with btc recovery over 20k. Can see it hitting a dollar or 2 pretty easily and soon too.

Coming from the guy that has 6x on verge and 5x in ada this month :)

Currently all in on ada until mid-2018 but I would be in on link of I werent.

Have fun!

lol I've got my bags packed and ready already.

Just because I call you on your bullshit pajeet tier shilling doesn't mean I'm anti-LINK you dumb fuck.

You are an imbecile, they are hiring a marketing manager for special needs anons like yourself. Don't worry about updates in another month poorfag.

If you have link than it means you did a minimum of research about the team, if so then how the hell can you think that sergey would follow poloniex justto trick people into buying? Give me any reason why he would follow poloniex

You know how I know you're brown? Cuz you said imbecile and projected being a poorfag.

If you could read you'd see I hold LINK. Plenty of it. Doesn't mean I'll give a pass to bullshit from some illiterate who gets all jacked up over a Twitter follow... especially when that's just copypastad shilling from a month ago.

Correct, they're hiring John McAfee.

You're reading too much into it. Its not to trick people into buying. Its probably just because Twitter recommended them and he went "ya, why not".

You're projecting your response to the news onto Sergey and making it sound like it means what you want it to mean. It doesn't. It means he tapped a button on a screen once. Chill the fuck out dude, there's real good news to be excited about without spamming bullshit.

Feel free to elaborate on the good news then.

>Sergey, the most straightforward non bullshit man in crypto right
>Stupid fuck

projecting

its danish for followed

op confirmed sjw rapefugee supporter

Danes are acctualy kinda based.

t. dane

Projects being brown on people. Are you a moron? Do you feel like a pajeet on the inside?

Lets see those sweet Link holdings.

Op here, not my pic but it was on slack and reddit