Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Internet Tough Guys Edition

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
List Builder
It was murdered
Download a writing utensil and some paper

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Shitsters of Basshole (SoB) also known as the Adeptus Shitsenioritas

Damn this army is going to be slow
Thoughts?

>Look at my Warmachines Szeras-senpai! (+6CPs)
>HQ
Overlord: Warscythe - 112
Illuminor Szeras - 143

>Troops
20x Warriors - 240
20x Warriors - 240
10x Immortals: Gauss - 170

>Elite
5x Lychguard: Shields - 185

>Fast
6x Scarabs - 78

>Heavy
Doomsday Ark - 203
Doomsday Ark - 203

>LoW
Obelisk - 426
2000/2000

I actually like this guy.

I will personally murder the person who made the Skitarii kits crypto-monobuild.

guys, is going full dakka with CSM viable?

Of all the models that come on the 120mm by 92mm large oval base, including those using a flier stand, which has the most wounds?
How many wounds does it have?

Most I've seen in my hunt thus far is 14.

Why does no one talk fluff like in the old days?

Why is every thread the exact same cycle of bait, waacshit and autistic butthurt?

Not even the memes are good anymore.

If the guy helping me craft an Ork list is still here, what's up?

Talking fluff just devolves into bait and autistic butthurt anyways.

Shit posting will follow you everywhere, maybe apologize to the guy for being such assholes

So, for painting the wolf guard pack leader for my pack of blood claws. I'm thinking of painting the same pack marker on him as for the blood claw pack, but doing it in wolf guard yellow/black instead of blood claw red/yellow. Thoughts?

I don't even know the lore that much. For some reason I thought that Thraka was time travelling into the past to raise a huge Waaagh! through time. Then I couldn't find a reference to that anywhere. I think I dreamed it.

>tfw last in line to primaris upgrade
>tfw haven't seen primarch
>tfw no ynnari banshee gf

>samefagging this hard

this tbqh

we had a thread a week ago about khorne's greatest champions getting rekt in Octarius. the butthurt from Chaosfags was glorious

>m-muh chaos storm retreat is a victory

AHAHAHA, it warmed me ork heart pritty zoggin' gud to see 'em spikey boyz croiyan' like grots

>autistically refuse to play space Marines
>legitimately like Space Sharks

The urge is rising. Help me. Please.

You guys lied, DoW2 is pretty fun.

Just do it fag

because we have a shit load of new crunch to sink our teeth into
if you want to talk fluff, talk fluff

Veeky Forums

I need help. I have only lost one game ever at my flgs, and I play every week. I'm not trying to say I'M THE BEST 40K MANS EVER ALIVE, just that my opponents do baffling things. I played a Shadow War campaign and I was undefeated, and by the end the other players were becoming frustrated and saying things to each other like "why does it even matter if we play, user is going to win."

I try hard not to be that guy. I play CSM, which I thought wasn't really that great? My lists are mostly a lot of raptors with some terminators. I like to throw a tough Daemon Prince in, but honestly I do not consider my lists cheesy at all.

What the fuck do I do here?

Better than Dow3.

>DoW
>2
Pick only 1

nope I just got here, now to fuck up this thread too

Power levels are better than dow3.

I like it so far. Base building is autistic, it's got my favorite bugs, and having hero units working alongside large squads (most of which have special abilities) is fun.

The Primaris Lieutenant's helmet stripes are the same as the Rogue Trader Captain's helmet stripes.

cute bait

Write some guides on building good lists, how to play effectively, maybe even example builds for specific factions, things like that, and post them on your local normiebook group or wherever you organize your games.
This way you help them to up their game without insulting their intelligence.

fuck...you

im curious, does anyone play 40k on tabletop simulator or some other online program?

>tau codex comes out
>riptide wing is back and even more op

Yes. r/40ktts

came here to watch this thread burn

Oops, r/TTSWarhammer40k/

Twist, the barrel really isn't an ork, he's hiding behind the sign.

Dude, I've seen you workshop this joke for like 8 days, now. You remind me of the guy who laughs at Aeldari every time, or the guy who posted the old >melee race meme, or the guy on Veeky Forums who says "I WANT TO FUCK FI" every time.

None of these bits were ever particularly funny, and just repeating the same shit every day isn't especially clever, either. I'm not even triggered, it's always struck me as really just kinda sad, man.

Relevancy is a hell of a drug, so you get your fix however you need, I guess, man. At least try some new material or an image or some shit.

I'd like an opinion for how to expand my Nurgle Daemon army.

997 points:

Daemon Prince with sword and bolter

Herald of Nurgle

3 units of 3 nurglings

2 units of plaguebearers with champion, instrument, and banner.

Nurglings tie down shooty units while I advance the slow models, the Prince's power is heal d3 wounds, and the Herald's power is +1 to wound.

I hate neckbeards

You know everyone was ignoring him but then you came.

what's the image limit I forget

Report and Ignore!

You must be gay, otherwise why would you surround yourself with a bunch of dicks?
I think that's your homosexuality coming into clash with your superego.

what does cadia have to do with dicks? how am I surrounded by dicks? there are women in the guard I've seen it

I wonder, some of the stuff is overpriced and hopefully will be looked at. But what cheese might the codices bring?

>hey man why don't you have your helmet on
>STOP MISGENDERING ME I AM A WOMAN NOW

That's kinda freaky... I also have never had a desire to play Space Marines, but the new minis make me curious. And yeah, I've been thinking about Space Sharks as well.

Maybe after Primaris get a proper codex.

>Bringing blocks of warriors without a ghost ark
>Bringing doomsday arks...ever.
>Taking a LoW
>not getting a 5++ to your army through a generic cyrptekh
>putting gauss on Immortals

Read it a weep

he's talking to me dude, chill

Not in tabletop, which is a scene filled with fat sweaty men.

when im playing eldar in those awful campaign games i pick warlord A for Aeldari

How do Lootas fare against Tau?

I'm not sure why everyone hates power levels so much, Cadians use Power Levels and they're awesome

me to.

I'm also partial to this new powersword effect. might have to give it a go on my minis.

>power levels are the best
>Points are for faggots
>crippled people are all pedophiles

Nova core burning drones, drone controller stacking, lower riptide and crisis suits cost, more weapon slots.
Imagine a riptide with 2 HBC firing Nova.

Thoughts on this colour scheme?

Think it looks great, maybe could try swapping the blue for green or another colour.

probably the same shit as aos
aka loads of bonusses and free stuff that factions without a codex don't have access to leading to a horrible imbalance, especially at low point games
seriously , playing against tzeench or sylvaneth at 500 points is suicide thanks to their free trees or 7 (!!!) dice of fate
that is if they don't learn from aos at all , which so far they seem to have

Good list, but I think you'd be better served by immortals and other units than the monolith.

>crippled people are all pedophiles
No, people who like anime are all ped-

OH lol I get it now

nope...nope....fucking nope

Looks clean. That's not good.

THOSE FUCKING FACES

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

attack on titan is great dude, anime can be great
hentai...hentai = pedophile

Please, please. Guys. Just report, and move on. That's it. We can get the thread back on track. Trust me.

i like it
but maybe add a bit of puss to make it look less clean

Yknow, we dont see much art of marines looking beat to shit

to be fair, great paint job, just doesn't seem Nurgly

They're less balanced than points (though points aren't balanced). They're a fine solution if you know and trust your opponent, or want to teach the game, but outside of those scenarios, points should be used.

I love it, sharp and crisp. Lacks the musdy look so many schemes have.

Is taking 2 Vultures going to be a dick move now?
they seem pretty fucking cheap for the dakka they throw out and with relative accuracy, especially if you hover and use an officer of the fleet
i want to do a scions list with vultures for close air support, and from what i've heard scions are pretty strong and vultures look straight up nasty buit i also have very little experience with the new edition

Sorry I got side-tracked, back to getting reported and shit-posting

No, they're less efficient at killing conscripts (and anything else), than comparable troops units in most factions. You're good dude.

well atleast it's a nice change from "they're all 10/10 supermodels with deer caught in headlights eyes"
though in this case i'm guessing it's because the artists isn't very competent

wow thank you, you have calmed my autism and I will go to bed now and never return to Veeky Forums to bother you good people.
Karma will square you away buddy, have a good night

Sorry for posting in more than 1 thread, wip's quiet

New dudes

Remembah me ladz, calling gitz grots is a shure fire way of watching 'em git angry and let theyselfs open for a krumpin.

yep, vassal40k is still a thing, and so is tabletop simulator
I use them both to test out my lists and see what I actually like before buying models

FUCKING KEK ANOTHER ONE
THAT
FUCKING
ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW
FACE

>Gabriel Angelos model
>no Gorgutz model

>Imagine a riptide with 2 HBC firing Nova

HBCs would be crazy if they were more spammable

Don't think being without your codex is going to be an advantage in any shape

holly shit, that bits from a north korea propaganda poster!

Fuck I'd read it

>Sanguinius is on the golden throne, not the emperor
>The Sanguinor is him astral-projecting to blood angels in dire need

Needs wings.

really?
43 s5 shots for 160 on a fairly survivable platform, hitting on 3's or 4's seems pretty good to me

Interesting, could you post the poster?

Probably a blessing given how terrible the Angelos model is.

>hey guys my name is Narcissa I'm a woman now just look at my face you can tell
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think it was chinese maybe?
I dunno, maybe they recycle.
I'd always assumed THEY could tell each other apart.

But that fucking poster, its there to torture women. That pitiful fucking baby face, every time they see it they see a child. Its the way the state enforces guilt.

That sounds way cooler that what's actually happening, t-desu-h fampai.